View Full Version : Dawn Timeframe

fartpants
25-Jun-2007, 07:24 PM
just wondering how long were the guys actually in the mall in dawn78, are we talking days, weeks or even months. Just how much time elapsed between first landing on the roof and Peter and Fran finally taking off in the end...

darth los
25-Jun-2007, 07:42 PM
just wondering how long were the guys actually in the mall in dawn78, are we talking days, weeks or even months. Just how much time elapsed between first landing on the roof and Peter and Fran finally taking off in the end...

Well, it's always been ambiguous. To me the best indicator, and the one i've always used, is the size of frans belly. When stephen breaks the news that she's pregnant he says she's 3 1/2 - 4 months. When they're leaving at the end it looks as if she's ready to pop. So i'd have to say based on that about 5 months , give or take.

acealive1
25-Jun-2007, 08:39 PM
yea. what he said. when they left the mall,it wasnt even winter anymore

darth los
25-Jun-2007, 08:44 PM
Does anybody remember when fran was mrking of the calendar in her room? What month was it?

acealive1
25-Jun-2007, 08:53 PM
did i t even have a month listed? the one in day didnt

darth los
25-Jun-2007, 08:56 PM
Of course the one in day did. At the beginning it's october and at the end sarah's improvised one said november.

RustyHicks
25-Jun-2007, 10:48 PM
I think in the Dawn book, it said they had stayed in the mall for five months before the raiders came to cause havock on the whole damn place

darth los
25-Jun-2007, 11:19 PM
I just watched the scene and fran marks of the 23rd on her calendar. It doesn't show a month but it does show that the month they're in has 31 days so that narrows it down a bit.