PDA

View Full Version : I've always wanted to do it...

thxleo
26-Jun-2007, 10:57 PM
and today I did. I slid down the escalator at J.C.Penney in Monroeville Mall! :)

RustyHicks
26-Jun-2007, 11:02 PM
That's great, hope you didn't get caught

Danny
26-Jun-2007, 11:02 PM
livin' the dream man, livin' the dream.:cool:

darth los
26-Jun-2007, 11:12 PM
and today I did. I slid down the escalator at J.C.Penney in Monroeville Mall! :)

i hate you. :mad:

Just kidding. I thought that they put metal bumps in there to stop people from doing that?

Danny
26-Jun-2007, 11:24 PM
maybe he wont be sitting on ouut but a round cushion for a month and the security guards found blood smeared down it?:lol:

darth los
27-Jun-2007, 12:21 AM
that's every fans dream. i know deep down we all want to do it. That is a stiff penalty to pay though. However, sacrifices must be made. :D

thxleo
27-Jun-2007, 02:22 AM
i hate you. :mad:

Just kidding. I thought that they put metal bumps in there to stop people from doing that?

Nope, no little hockey pucks at all. I slid down just like in the movie. I even had my girlfriend record me on my cell phone. :D

darth los
27-Jun-2007, 02:30 AM
Nope, no little hockey pucks at all. I slid down just like in the movie. I even had my girlfriend record me on my cell phone. :D

You are now officially...DA MAN !!! :cool:

Trancelikestate
27-Jun-2007, 02:41 AM
i taped my lil bro doing it too! but i dont have a youtube account. any other suggestions for posting our vid's? yeah leo, any bystanders get upset? this lady was all mad at us.

darth los
27-Jun-2007, 02:45 AM
i taped my lil bro doing it too! but i dont have a youtube account. any other suggestions for posting our vid's? yeah leo, any bystanders get upset? this lady was all mad at us.

She's just mad because she was too old to do it. She's only hating on you because she's jealous. You're young, enjoy it kid.

Trancelikestate
27-Jun-2007, 02:46 AM
thnx man ;)
does this work?
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=2028793011
if so, the lady coming down the escalator right in front was the hater.

darth los
27-Jun-2007, 02:57 AM
That was awesome. Did you get a load of those people on the escalator next to you? They were like WTF? Why'd he do that? Any dead head would have known. When i go to that mall for the 30th anny i simply must do that. If you want we could also re-enact the scene where roger and peter are trying to get the jc penny doors open. :D Ah, boyhood fantasies.

acealive1
27-Jun-2007, 03:08 AM
did u let out the "balls have been gripped" yell like roger did?

darth los
27-Jun-2007, 03:15 AM
did u let out the "balls have been gripped" yell like roger did?

I couldn't tell from the video but that would have been a nice touch. You have to remember though that he was probably trying to be as inconspicuous as possible. I'm sure he didn't want security messing with him.

acealive1
27-Jun-2007, 03:17 AM
but securtiy in the malls usually have litte man syndrome :lol:

darth los
27-Jun-2007, 03:20 AM
but securtiy in the malls usually have litte man syndrome :lol:

What do you expect from rent a cops. Most of them are people who couldn't cut it in the army or police force.

acealive1
27-Jun-2007, 03:24 AM
What do you expect from rent a cops. Most of them are people who couldn't cut it in the army or police force.

thats true. some idiot here in town told me and a buddy of mine we couldnt film in the mall once.....he followed us til we put the cam away..but some little white kids with mommy and daddys camera got not a word said to them. shows u what kind of town toledo is,right? :mad:

darth los
27-Jun-2007, 03:29 AM
thats true. some idiot here in town told me and a buddy of mine we couldnt film in the mall once.....he followed us til we put the cam away..but some little white kids with mommy and daddys camera got not a word said to them. shows u what kind of town toledo is,right? :mad:

We all knows what goes on there.

anyway... I think this is going to be a right of passage. We're all going to have to make the trip out to monroeville mall and have at that thing.

acealive1
27-Jun-2007, 03:30 AM
We all knows what goes on there.

anyway... I think this is going to be a right of passage. We're all going to have to make the trip out to monroeville mall and have at that thing.

im only 3 hours away from it,tops. if we could all meet up it'd be grand. remember....no showing the cameras til we're inside. we gotta split up in about 5 groups and share pictures :D

thxleo
27-Jun-2007, 03:34 AM

I waited until nobody was around. My girlfriend gave me the signal that the coast was clear and I just jumped up and went. I was surprised how fast you can get going once you start!

Trancelikestate
27-Jun-2007, 03:35 AM
That was awesome. Did you get a load of those people on the escalator next to you? They were like WTF? Why'd he do that? Any dead head would have known. When i go to that mall for the 30th anny i simply must do that. If you want we could also re-enact the scene where roger and peter are trying to get the jc penny doors open. :D Ah, boyhood fantasies.

i hate to break this to you man...... there are no longer doors like that at jc penney. but yeah, i'm glad the link works! :thumbsup:

darth los
27-Jun-2007, 03:37 AM
I hear that there supposed to have a 30th anny thing. We could do it then. You know we're going to have to re-enact some scenes right? Who knows when we'll ever get back there again. After we finish getting autographs from all the people from the movie who are sure to be there of course. :D

acealive1
27-Jun-2007, 03:39 AM
I hear that there supposed to have a 30th anny thing. We could do it then. You know we're going to have to re-enact some scenes right? Who knows when we'll ever get back there again. After we finish getting autographs from all the people from the movie who are sure to be there of course. :D

sounds like a plan.

MissJacksonCA
27-Jun-2007, 03:59 AM
that just went on the top of my things to do before i reanimate list :)

darth los
27-Jun-2007, 04:03 AM
i hate to break this to you man...... there are no longer doors like that at jc penney.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! :(

Atleast there's still santa right?.....RIGHT!?!:shifty:

Trancelikestate
27-Jun-2007, 03:05 PM
santa? maybe in december :)
look for yourself! penney's:
http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/9549/penneyspx7.th.jpg (http://img176.imageshack.us/my.php?image=penneyspx7.jpg)

DEAD BEAT
27-Jun-2007, 03:12 PM

He should have renacted screwdriver zombie on his ass!
:cool:

darth los
27-Jun-2007, 06:25 PM
santa? maybe in december :)
look for yourself! penney's:
http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/9549/penneyspx7.th.jpg (http://img176.imageshack.us/my.php?image=penneyspx7.jpg)

That's terrible. There should have been a movement by the fans to save that place from alteration. That place is a landmark for dead heads. From what i read everyone who goes there in hopes of seeing the legendary mall from the film comes out of it sorely disapointed. I hear the owners of the mall are real uptight as well.