PDA

View Full Version : What's your superpower?

darth los
27-Jun-2007, 04:59 AM
If you could have one superpower what would it be?

Terran
27-Jun-2007, 08:19 AM
Immortality duh~~!

And before you ask...."What would you do if you could live forever?"

I would buy a lawn chair

darth los
27-Jun-2007, 11:26 AM
I would have put money That you would have chosen something like tarantula man.

Danny
27-Jun-2007, 04:16 PM
the same power as peter from heroes, so then i could copy everyone else's:lol:

or flight thatd be cool.

Cykotic
27-Jun-2007, 04:51 PM
I'd want to either fly or be immortal.

bassman
27-Jun-2007, 05:04 PM
To fly....that would be the sh*t....

darth los
27-Jun-2007, 05:51 PM
The ladies tell me i'm already fly. :D

fartpants
27-Jun-2007, 06:07 PM
super sex appeal so that with just one look women would be tearing off their clothes and leaping on me :evil: :evil:

Danny
27-Jun-2007, 06:45 PM
^did you learn nothign from that episod eof buffy the vampire slayer?:rolleyes: :lol:

darth los
27-Jun-2007, 06:49 PM
super sex appeal so that with just one look women would be tearing off their clothes and leaping on me :evil: :evil:

Building on hellsing's theme, haven't you seen those tag body spray commercials with the dude in the supermarket? That dude looked like his life was actually in danger.

fartpants
27-Jun-2007, 06:51 PM
but my superpower would be controllable, just give the "look" to one hottie at a time :evil:

darth los
27-Jun-2007, 07:23 PM
the same power as peter from heroes, so then i could copy everyone else's:lol:

or flight thatd be cool.

But what if you were the only one in the world with powers? it would be pretty useless then. You'd be stuck mopping floors.

EvilNed
27-Jun-2007, 08:23 PM
I'd probably take the power of being able to mimic myself as any other person on this planet.

darth los
27-Jun-2007, 08:42 PM
I'd probably take the power of being able to mimic myself as any other person on this planet.

Who would you mimic first and what would you do as that person? I'd mimic brad pitt just so i could shag angelina. :elol:

flyboy
27-Jun-2007, 08:45 PM
If you could have one superpower what would it be?

x-ray vision,so i could see all the girls thongs and knickers!!:p

Danny
27-Jun-2007, 09:09 PM
uhh...so there all wearing lead nickers?

darth los
27-Jun-2007, 09:19 PM
:lol:

That's a good point. The x ray vision has to be adjustable though. You have to be able to turn it on and off at will or else you might see some things better left unseen, like a naked bea arthur. :eek:

MissJacksonCA
27-Jun-2007, 09:54 PM
Some people want to fly... some want super human strength... me? I want to be invisible... I could sneak onto airplanes... go anywhere I please... I could finally see the much talked about mens room at the Madonna Inn i've been dying to see since I first heard of its splendor... and maybe even sneak into the white house... ooo that could be awesome I could get rid of the president... and his little dog too lol (i'm being sarcastic people I know that by mentioning the P word government agencies are now investigating me)

Tied2thetracks
27-Jun-2007, 09:57 PM
Chuck Norris

MaximusIncredulous
27-Jun-2007, 10:08 PM
Super telekinesis. That way I can sit on my butt and make s**t happen without having to prance around in freaky tights.

Danny
27-Jun-2007, 10:23 PM
Some people want to fly... some want super human strength... me? I want to be invisible... I could sneak onto airplanes... go anywhere I please... I could finally see the much talked about mens room at the Madonna Inn i've been dying to see since I first heard of its splendor... and maybe even sneak into the white house... ooo that could be awesome I could get rid of the president... and his little dog too lol (i'm being sarcastic people I know that by mentioning the P word government agencies are now investigating me)

but then your eyelids would be seathrough so even if you closed em you could see which would make your eyesight go bad real fast.

ye si have put this much time into thinking about superpowers.

but not in the json lee things dork made of orange rock type scenarios.

MissJacksonCA
27-Jun-2007, 10:32 PM
good point...

darth los
27-Jun-2007, 10:42 PM
but then your eyelids would be seathrough so even if you closed em you could see which would make your eyesight go bad real fast.

ye si have put this much time into thinking about superpowers.

but not in the json lee things dork made of orange rock type scenarios.

It would also be gross when she eats because you could see all the chewed up food just sitting there in her stomach.:barf:

MissJacksonCA
27-Jun-2007, 10:44 PM
be reasonable now darth in a world where i'm invisible would i still need to eat?

And b'sides... if you can't see my interior organs, my blood pulsating through my veins, or any of that due to invisibility... then you shouldn't be able to see any food going into my mouth down my throat and working its way through my system

EvilNed
28-Jun-2007, 11:35 AM
Who would you mimic first and what would you do as that person? I'd mimic brad pitt just so i could shag angelina. :elol:

I'd mimic WHOEVER is dating Jessica Alba, god damnit!!!

Then I'd Mimic George Bush going on television admitting he is a great big retard.

oh oh! Then whoever is dating Scarlett Johanson.

THEN I'd mimic Brad Pitt.

darth los
28-Jun-2007, 04:13 PM
I'd mimic WHOEVER is dating Jessica Alba, god damnit!!!

Then I'd Mimic George Bush going on television admitting he is a great big retard.

oh oh! Then whoever is dating Scarlett Johanson.

THEN I'd mimic Brad Pitt.

:lol: :lol:

You got this all planned out already, huh? It's best to be prepared you know.:bored:

mista_mo
28-Jun-2007, 08:31 PM
I'd be super strong..no wait..I already am..
I'd have telekinesis..no wait...thats for f*cken pussies...
I'd be able to control metal..no wait..thats for faggots...
I'd...have super intelligence...damnit, allready do..

hmm....

I'd want the power to turn myself into a lint brush.

darth los
28-Jun-2007, 08:44 PM
I'm suprised that no one has said plastic man strechy powers yet. But then again that would be conceding something wouldn't it?.. :shifty: