View Full Version : Taking my first trip to Monreville Mall

EvilFlyingCow
27-Jun-2007, 05:04 AM
Hello,
I live in Florida, and I'm taking a trip to Monroeville Mall in August. I was wondering if anyone knew of any websites that show places to visit besides the mall (such as other filming locations from Romero movies). The two places I'm definately visiting are the mall and Evans City Cemetary. But I'd like to find out where the airplane hangers are from Dawn where they stop for fuel. So if anyone knows of any sites that tell the locations or Google Earth landmarks, let me know :cool:

darth los
27-Jun-2007, 05:10 AM
Where's philly swat when you need him? he'd definitely know.

AcesandEights
27-Jun-2007, 05:20 AM
Philly is the authority on suh matters and also has pics of some of the other filiming locales that he has taken on recent trips. These pics are on this site, in this forum board and can probably be located using the search option (may take a few tries to get the wrote key words to render the desired result). Those pics will at least give you an idea of what some of the present locations look like.

darth los
27-Jun-2007, 05:22 AM
O he could just go to the members list, look up philly swat and see the pictures he has scrolling in his sig.

MissJacksonCA
27-Jun-2007, 07:58 AM
Harold W. Brown Memorial Field - 3926 Logans Farm Road, Monroeville, Pennsylvania, USA

That's the location of the airport for you courtesy of

http://www.imdb.com

the other locations they list are the obvious...

hope that helps

darth los
27-Jun-2007, 11:35 AM
Hello,
I live in Florida, and I'm taking a trip to Monroeville Mall in August. I was wondering if anyone knew of any websites that show places to visit besides the mall (such as other filming locations from Romero movies). The two places I'm definately visiting are the mall and Evans City Cemetary. But I'd like to find out where the airplane hangers are from Dawn where they stop for fuel. So if anyone knows of any sites that tell the locations or Google Earth landmarks, let me know :cool:

Dont' move MZ, I got this one!!!

Google is your friend!! :D No charge dude.

Trancelikestate
27-Jun-2007, 03:07 PM
i know all about the mall and airport :) im going to evans cemetery right now! :) and i'm going to the gateway commerace center also i think. i'll post pics later ;)

EvilFlyingCow
28-Jun-2007, 03:04 AM
Thanks guys, and thanks for the address to the airfield, i will definately check it out :cool:

Yojimbo
28-Jun-2007, 11:01 PM
Shoot some photos to show off to the heads later if you can.