PDA

View Full Version : Its about time someone takes on Ann Coulter

MissJacksonCA
27-Jun-2007, 10:19 PM
I dont know if anyone here is familiar with Ann Coulter... for anyone who isn't allow me if I may to enlighten you... while she attended good universities that doesn't automatically denote any level of reasonable intelligence... fortunately she's too beautiful to have to worry about being smart which she never has to be since she's like the Jesse James of the GOP... basically she spends most of her long legged time slamming Democrats and avoiding any questions she can't answer... I bought several books of hers because I enjoy a library of books from all perspectives... well my my was I disappointed because her whole book is basically excerpts from evil-doing democrats and liberals and then her stating her opinion that they're all scum and liars and should be killed.... with that in mind... a little article I like to call ... its about ****ing time!

http://news.aol.com/elections/story/_a/elizabeth-edwards-confronts-ann-coulter/20070626192909990001?ncid=NWS00010000000001

Though technically there was no winner I am glad a woman is speaking out against that witch and absolute idiot... but thats just mho

darth los
27-Jun-2007, 10:27 PM
I dont know if anyone here is familiar with Ann Coulter... for anyone who isn't allow me if I may to enlighten you... while she attended good universities that doesn't automatically denote any level of reasonable intelligence... fortunately she's too beautiful to have to worry about being smart which she never has to be since she's like the Jesse James of the GOP... basically she spends most of her long legged time slamming Democrats and avoiding any questions she can't answer... I bought several books of hers because I enjoy a library of books from all perspectives... well my my was I disappointed because her whole book is basically excerpts from evil-doing democrats and liberals and then her stating her opinion that they're all scum and liars and should be killed.... with that in mind... a little article I like to call ... its about ****ing time!

http://news.aol.com/elections/story/_a/elizabeth-edwards-confronts-ann-coulter/20070626192909990001?ncid=NWS00010000000001

Though technically there was no winner I am glad a woman is speaking out against that witch and absolute idiot... but thats just mho

I know exactly who she is. She was on chris mathews show yesterday. He's a right winger. she's so extreme that even he couldn't see eye to eye with her on almost anything. he kept confronting her with facts and she would just try to talk over him and make fun of liberals. As is often the case with ideologs, when they know they're beat they resort to name calling. She was so sickening i had to turn it off. I'm not into hate speech. Also, i have to refute your claim that she is beautiful . That woman is butt ugly. I wouldn't do her on a bet. She's the equivalent of a shock jock. She says outrageous things that have no roots in fact just to get people riled up. That's how she sells her books. If these right wingers love the war so much then let them and their children go over and fight it.

MissJacksonCA
27-Jun-2007, 10:36 PM
I feel its necessary to point out Chris Matthews isn't a right winger... if he was he would be on FOX... he's objective but I believe he's a Democrat left winger...

Okay beautiful may be a bit strong... she has long legs, long blond hair, she looks anorexic but she's the prettiest of the people who talk politics even if I dont consider what she does 'talking politics' ... she has a horse face too but hey who's perfect

darth los
27-Jun-2007, 10:41 PM
I feel its necessary to point out Chris Matthews isn't a right winger... if he was he would be on FOX... he's objective but I believe he's a Democrat left winger...

Okay, i don't know if you ever watched his show but there's nothing left wing about chris mathews. he's a republican. That makes him right winger. I dvr his show every day so i think i would know. Just because you don't work for faux news doesn't mean your left wing, it just means that your not a nut.

MissJacksonCA
27-Jun-2007, 10:44 PM
I'm an avid watcher of Chris Matthews it is my firm belief he's a Democrat

darth los
27-Jun-2007, 10:47 PM
I'm an avid watcher of Chris Matthews it is my firm belief he's a Democrat

Your belief is wrong. wanna make a bet?

MissJacksonCA
27-Jun-2007, 10:48 PM
I dunno do you have anything I want?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Matthews

Political career
Matthews has worked for four Democratic politicians. He was a presidential speechwriter for four years during the administration of Jimmy Carter. Among his efforts was Carter's infamous "malaise" speech, though the word "malaise" did not actually appear in the official transcript. He served as a top aide to long-time Speaker of the House of Representatives Tip O'Neill for six years. He worked in the U.S. Senate for five years on the staffs of Senators Frank Moss and Edmund Muskie before losing to Pennsylvania Congressman Joshua Eilberg in a U.S. House of Representatives Democratic primary in 1974.

Matthews was raised in a conservative Irish Catholic household. As a young man he was a Goldwater Republican who was inspired to become a Democrat by Eugene McCarthy's pro-civil rights and anti-Vietnam war platforms. Despite having worked for Democrats, Matthews has said, "I'm more conservative than people think I am. ... I voted for George W. Bush in 2000", according to Media Matters for America.

There ya have it... a conservative Democrat...

darth los
27-Jun-2007, 11:13 PM
What a person calls themselves and what their actions bear them out to be are 2 different things. Many people call themselves christians yet have had or are pro abortion and have committed adultry. Two things that are very unchristianlike. I listen to the man every day and the stuff he speaks is totally right wing. when he interviews congressmen he's always much tougher on the democrats than he is on the republicans. I know what it is that i'm watching.

MissJacksonCA
27-Jun-2007, 11:24 PM
perhaps thats your bias telling you that...

either way... I think we're both right on CM

darth los
27-Jun-2007, 11:34 PM
That's how things get done. people don't have to agree and rarely do. A middle ground must be reached in order to preserve the peace.

MissJacksonCA
27-Jun-2007, 11:36 PM
which is why war blows...

darth los
27-Jun-2007, 11:41 PM
It's true. The reason most times why war occurs is that two sides believe something so strongly and neither is willing to give ground. Both viewpoints cannot co exist and therefore one side must erradicate the order. It's sad and it doesn't look like it will ever change.

Purge
28-Jun-2007, 03:42 AM
As a Conservative myself, I'm comfortable in dismissing Ms. Coulter as a sad, lonely, sexually frustrated attention whore who should herself be executed for her blind bobble-headed support of the treasonous Bush administration. Her time's coming.

MissJacksonCA
28-Jun-2007, 03:44 AM
Lets make like the French on Marie Antoinette who's with me? :mad:

darth los
28-Jun-2007, 03:48 AM
As a Conservative myself, I'm comfortable in dismissing Ms. Coulter as a sad, lonely, sexually frustrated attention whore who should herself be executed for her blind bobble-headed support of the treasonous Bush administration. Her time's coming.

Count me in mj. :D

What's even more sad i that there are people who totally agree with her. I'm independant myself. There are conservative views that i agree with as well as liberal. That "you're either with us or against" us mentality is exactly what has our country so polarized today and why we can't get any meaningful legislation passed in washington. Nothing will get done if we don't learn to swallow our pride and compromise.

MissJacksonCA
28-Jun-2007, 03:52 AM
I grew up in a staunchly Democratic household but prefer the company of other political groups. I hate people who agree with everything on every issue. Its more fun to debate. Ironically though I grew up thinking I was Republican because I felt all morally superior to everyone I knew and then when I began to focus on issues I felt while I hold to some standards i'm more of a Democrat ... but a conservative one :)

Ann Coulter is the person in school saying everyone sucks... we should all attack her during PE with dodgeballs...

DeadJonas190
28-Jun-2007, 03:54 AM
She needs the Old Yeller treatment: Take her out back and shoot her, she is a rabid dog.

MissJacksonCA
28-Jun-2007, 03:55 AM
LMAO rabid dog... you guys are great :lol:

darth los
28-Jun-2007, 04:07 AM
Ironically though I grew up thinking I was Republican because I felt all morally superior to everyone

It's funny that you say that because that's exactly how conservative republicans act. They are very intolerant of other/new ideas. When they say let's work together and put our differences aside, they really mean give up what YOU believe and get with the program. Also, why do we feel we have to label ourselves anyway. When you do that you also tag yourself as holding all the beliefs that affiliation entails. Don't box yourself in.

If ever there was a textbook example of the word c*nt coulter is it.

MaximusIncredulous
28-Jun-2007, 07:09 AM
When you guys drag Coulter out back for a lynchin' or whatever don't forget her smug boyfriend Sean Hannity. Probably the most repulsive pair on TV or anywhere for that matter.

MissJacksonCA
28-Jun-2007, 07:11 AM
and bill o reilly!

darth los
28-Jun-2007, 07:20 AM
don't forget about your boy Geraldo. :barf:

Purge
28-Jun-2007, 08:43 AM
Coulter, Bill O'Reilly, Sean Vanity, and Laura Ingraham should all be drawn and quartered. Right now my eyes are on Ron Paul--a true Conservative.

darth los
28-Jun-2007, 04:02 PM
Coulter, Bill O'Reilly, Sean Vanity, and Laura Ingraham should all be drawn and quartered. Right now my eyes are on Ron Paul--a true Conservative.

It's sad that he's considerd a whacko by his own party. I was offended and knew this country was going down hill when ron paul opined why the "evil doers" we're at war with hate us. Rudy had a fit and actually asked him to retract his statement. I was like WFT? Isn't this america? We can't express different opinions anymore? Republicans really don't like their people to voice anything other thatn the party line, especially on the war. There's an old line: Democrats want to fall in love with their candidates, republicans want their candidates to fall in line, NUFF' SAID.

MaximusIncredulous
28-Jun-2007, 09:23 PM
It's sad that he's considerd a whacko by his own party. I was offended and knew this country was going down hill when ron paul opined why the "evil doers" we're at war with hate us. Rudy had a fit and actually asked him to retract his statement. I was like WFT? Isn't this america? We can't express different opinions anymore? Republicans really don't like their people to voice anything other thatn the party line, especially on the war. There's an old line: Democrats want to fall in love with their candidates, republicans want their candidates to fall in line, NUFF' SAID.

Considering how much money Ghouliani has milked from 9/11, it's not surprising. Fear keeps the cash flowing.

darth los
28-Jun-2007, 09:27 PM
Considering how much money Ghouliani has milked from 9/11, it's not surprising. Fear keeps the cash flowing.

I don't see how he could win the republican nomination. He's too liberal on the social issues and 9-11 is the only platform he has. Truth be told he didn't even handle that very well.

MaximusIncredulous
28-Jun-2007, 09:30 PM
I don't see how he could win the republican nomination. He's too liberal on the social issues and 9-11 is the only platform he has. Truth be told he didn't even handle that very well.

http://www.silt3.com/photos/giuliani_in_drag.jpg

Dressing up in drag didn't help either :barf:.

darth los
28-Jun-2007, 10:00 PM
and it's not only that one time. He's got like three or for seperate appearances in drag. So much for a manly image.