PDA

View Full Version : Who's the hottest chick of the dead films?

CapnRhodes
27-Jun-2007, 10:42 PM
Choose & explain why

darth los
27-Jun-2007, 10:45 PM
I voted barbara from the original. I have the movie in color and she's really a beautiful woman. She has that cleft in her chin and everything. Too bad she was whacko though.

RustyHicks
27-Jun-2007, 10:49 PM
I Picked Fran. She's pruuuttyy.
Any ways Sarah just grinds my nerves sometimes.
Barbra is pretty, she's just an living zombie, if that makes any sense.

darth los
27-Jun-2007, 11:15 PM
Sarah is too asexual for my taste. There's just nothing hot about her. She could pass for a lesbian. She just doesn't seem like she's into men.

RustyHicks
28-Jun-2007, 12:31 AM
Now if Linda Hamilton had been in that role I might have felt differently lol

Shemp
28-Jun-2007, 12:34 AM
The way Helen smoked her cigarette was sexy, and I dig brunettes. Also, she'd likely have a good deal of sexual frustration built up, and be hot and ready to go, after being married to a jerk husband for so many years (I've known a few of this type).

MissJacksonCA
28-Jun-2007, 12:39 AM
Fran... I dunno why I just liked her more... she seemed tough capable and yet still feminine...

I agree Sarah kinda looked like she could go lesbien if she was one of two people left on the planet and there was only another female... but she was also too damn butch...

Barbara from Night 90 just looked weak and feeble to me and her haircut made her look like some mousy school teacher

Barbara from the origional was relatively pretty if you like that deer caught in headlights constant look... ever wanna know what having sex with a zombie would be like? Do her and find out lol...

Mrs Cooper wasn't bad but not good either

Judy just looked average

darth los
28-Jun-2007, 12:43 AM
The way Helen smoked her cigarette was sexy, and I dig brunettes. Also, she'd likely have a good deal of sexual frustration built up, and be hot and ready to go, after being married to a jerk husband for so many years (I've known a few of this type).

That's a good point. Sexually frustrated married women is where men get 50% of their sex. It's true, i looked it up. :shifty:

MaximusIncredulous
28-Jun-2007, 01:45 AM

I concur.

coma
28-Jun-2007, 01:53 AM
Helen is a total Milf. Plus she's the bare ass zombie. When I was young I didnt really see how attractive she was, but now that Im older I realize she's a honey.
And I think Judys a cutie. I like those hippie sandals:D

I, however, think they all have good qualities. I think Gaylen Ross held up extremely well.

darth los
28-Jun-2007, 02:40 AM
Helen is a total Milf. Plus she's the bare ass zombie. When I was young I didnt really see how attractive she was, but now that Im older I realize she's a honey.

I, however, think they all have good qualities. I think Gaylen Ross held up extremely well.

You know all this talk about helen cooper made me pop in my color version of notld and hot damn you're right!! It definitely bumped her up a couple of notches in my book. The only reason she doesn't rate higher is because she's a smoker. :barf:

MissJacksonCA
28-Jun-2007, 03:01 AM
whats a milf?

coma
28-Jun-2007, 03:05 AM
whats a milf?
Mom I'd like to f**k:D

You know all this talk about helen cooper made me pop in my color version of notld and hot damn you're right!! It definitely bumped her up a couple of notches in my book. The only reason she doesn't rate higher is because she's a smoker. :barf:
Doesnt bother me at all. She's a liberated 60s woman dammit!

MissJacksonCA
28-Jun-2007, 03:09 AM
man and all this time i was thinking male impersonating L something female

raym
28-Jun-2007, 03:12 AM
I voted barbara from the original. I have the movie in color and she's really a beautiful woman. She has that cleft in her chin and everything. Too bad she was whacko though.

Really?? Interesting! Please explain.

Anyway, I chose Barbra ('90), lol.

She looked hot, in the end.

:p

darth los
28-Jun-2007, 03:33 AM
Really?? Interesting! Please explain.

Anyway, I chose Barbra ('90), lol.

She looked hot, in the end.

:p

I just have a weakness for blondes and she's cuter than fran who's technically not a blonde. Never mind that!!! How come judy isn't getting any love dammitt!! :mad:

CapnRhodes
28-Jun-2007, 03:35 AM

If you pay close attention, Helen had quite a rack

darth los
28-Jun-2007, 03:44 AM
If nobody will vote for judy, well i'll take her then. I sorta feel bad for her. :( That and the fact that chicks that don't get much attention are much more likely to put out!! :elol: SCORE!! :D

MissJacksonCA
28-Jun-2007, 03:46 AM
oh darth that was so wrong on so many levels :moon:

darth los
28-Jun-2007, 03:59 AM
oh darth that was so wrong on so many levels :moon:

But tell me it's not true? :lol: Where do you think men get the other 50% of their sex from? LMFAO

MissJacksonCA
28-Jun-2007, 04:08 AM
I dont know I like to live in pretend land where men only have sex with their significant others or strangers instead of being so desperate they plot to have sex with the lonely girl thats a sure thing...

darth los
28-Jun-2007, 04:18 AM
I dont know I like to live in pretend land where men only have sex with their significant others or strangers instead of being so desperate they plot to have sex with the lonely girl thats a sure thing...

We've discussed this before, men and women have different goals and weaknesses. Women love money and men love women. It's very symetrical when you think about it. You said in an earlier post:

yep... I dont own the whole GAR trilogy... its a damn shame... i'm hoping i'll find someone with a **** ton of 'em and marry 'em so I dont have to buy 'em cos I never know when to buy 'em or what copies to buy because there's the Euro version, this version, that version... I could go broke trying to buy all of them! I'd rather let someone do all the hard work for me :)

So there. Women have their agenda and men have their's. I'm not hating you for it so don't hate me. It's all part of the cat and mouse game we play. We each serve each others needs and ends. Like i said very neat and symetrical.

MissJacksonCA
28-Jun-2007, 04:22 AM
I dont hate men who want women but I do hate women who want money... and btw I was being facetious... hoping to find a man with all those movies is a one in a billion chance...and even more risky is if I'd even like that person he could be a total schpoooz...

I'll take a man with no money and mad respect for me over a dude who has fifty million and wants to get laid... read my post about men with money and what they expect from their women... I would never want that for myself...

darth los
28-Jun-2007, 04:35 AM
hoping to find a man with all those movies is a one in a billion chance

:lol: :lol:

I love the way you put that.

MissJacksonCA
28-Jun-2007, 04:37 AM
well it issss... there's like 30 people here generally...

IN THE ENTIRE WORLD 30 PEOPLE

there's a ton of members on the list but a lot of them dont come here any more... so they're prolly not die hard fans... and thus prolly dont own the whole collection...

now as far as women who own the series thats like a one in a jabillion

darth los
28-Jun-2007, 04:41 AM
i feel sorry for you now.:( That makes for reeeeeeeally slim pickin's. Good luck with all that.

MissJacksonCA
28-Jun-2007, 04:43 AM
fortunately i really dont have to worry about that... no ones looking for a woman with zombie movies lol

just being a smart blond sets me apart from the pack and makes me a real catch heh

jdog
28-Jun-2007, 04:48 AM
i went with barbra from night 90.
the nippels man the nipples.lol

darth los
28-Jun-2007, 04:48 AM
That's true. You're like a mythological creature. A regular unicorn.:p

Philly_SWAT
28-Jun-2007, 04:49 AM
If MissJacksonCA was on the list, I would vote for her as the hottest, even though she isnt in a GAR film.

MissJacksonCA
28-Jun-2007, 05:00 AM
well there's still hope for me to be in a GAR movie and even if not I will be in my own... front and center...

i'm ready for my closeup mr deniro...

thanks phil

jim102016
29-Jun-2007, 07:03 AM
Fran is hot, but she gets on my nerves. I chose Sarah. She is frustrated and clearly is clearly crying out that she needs to get laid. I'd have her purring like a cat in no time.

darth los
29-Jun-2007, 07:14 AM
Fran is hot, but she gets on my nerves. I chose Sarah. She is frustrated and clearly is clearly crying out that she needs to get laid. I'd have her purring like a cat in no time.

Fran's definitely a high maintenance ice queen. Now before the women jump on me saying that sh'e strong and independant, there are ways to do that without being as difficult as she was at times. Also, she was pregnant and as i know from my baby's mother's pregnancy it can wreak havoc on your hormones and thus yor emotions. So who knows what her behavior was attributed to.

jim102016
29-Jun-2007, 08:06 AM
Fran's definitely a high maintenance ice queen. Now before the women jump on me saying that sh'e strong and independant, there are ways to do that without being as difficult as she was at times. Also, she was pregnant and as i know from my baby's mother's pregnancy it can wreak havoc on your hormones and thus yor emotions. So who knows what her behavior was attributed to.

Yeah, Fran was a single man's nightmare, for sure. Sarah just needed a way to release her stress. Maybe she should have turned one of those rooms in the bunker into a brothel.

Darth, you have my sympathies, I see enough hormoe-related behavior without having pregnancy as an added factor. Get a good set of earplugs and stock up with ice cream and pickles. And don't forget to tell her she's ugly and fat when you need an excuse to leave the house for a beer.

MissJacksonCA
29-Jun-2007, 09:06 AM
maybe she was just bitter her boyfriend was the loser of the group and was upset he slipped one past the goalie

jim102016
29-Jun-2007, 03:53 PM
maybe she was just bitter her boyfriend was the loser of the group and was upset he slipped one past the goalie

Well, what was she doing with the 'loser' in the first place? Maybe she should have been on the pill, then she could have pulled her weight. Well, she was recently divorced, so who knows what frequency her brain was functioning on.

dracenstein
29-Jun-2007, 09:33 PM
Voted Fran, just like I did on the last poll. For the same reason, she's got that something. Just can't find the word. Or maybe I just like them preggers.

Why wasn't that topless dancer from Land not included? I think she would have got plenty of votes...

MissJacksonCA
29-Jun-2007, 10:33 PM
maybe she shoulda been on the pill...maybe he shoulda used a condom... she prolly had sex with him because she was so damn desperate after being married (assuming there wasn't a lot going on in the bedroom) or perhaps it was because he had a helicopter and she knew sex was the ticket on it! i figure the fab four were lucky she was among them... they coulda had some screaming whining crying good for entirely nothing waif... or worse... they coulda had no female and only had each other for sexual comforts :moon:

dracenstein
30-Jun-2007, 03:30 PM
Do you think she was knocked up in the 'copter?

I think she dated Steven as a knee-jerk reaction from being divorced and when the dead started walking realised he was the wrong choice.

As a replacement for Fran in Dawn, would you prefer Dee Wallace from The Howling or Clare Bloom from The Haunting?

RustyHicks
30-Jun-2007, 05:02 PM
I think Darce has a very good point.
Fran probably was in a rebound stage, latched onto
fly boy, who's isn't that bad of a guy.
Once the dead rose, she found out her guy
wasn't all that tough and then meeting
Roger and Peter only proved her point that
she didn't see Stephen's weak side until
it was too late

MissJacksonCA
01-Jul-2007, 12:21 AM
Dee Wallace from the Howling was a flimsy woman... I didn't care much for her in that movie ...however Belinda Balaski who played Terry was hot and she wasn't some i'm soooo scared female

Didn't like Clare Bloom... really liked Dana Wynter from Invasion of the body Snatchers though

Philly_SWAT
01-Jul-2007, 12:37 AM
We dont know anything about Fran and Stephen's realtionship prior to the outbreak of the zombie problem, other than that she is pregnant with his child. For all we know, they had a wonderful and loving relationship. Stephen ineptness at shooting, and knowing how to be a leader in the midst of a zombie crisis, probably did not make him a "loser" in Fran's eyes prior to the outbreak. If she was bitter that he was a loser under those circumstances, that really shows how fickle a woman can be.

coma
01-Jul-2007, 02:20 AM
We dont know anything about Fran and Stephen's realtionship prior to the outbreak of the zombie problem, other than that she is pregnant with his child. For all we know, they had a wonderful and loving relationship. Stephen ineptness at shooting, and knowing how to be a leader in the midst of a zombie crisis, probably did not make him a "loser" in Fran's eyes prior to the outbreak. If she was bitter that he was a loser under those circumstances, that really shows how fickle a woman can be.

The guy was a helicopter pilot! Most people would think that was pretty cool. steven also had a plan and the balls to carry it out. He had the hookup with roger and stole the Copter bringing Fran along from a certain death. You guys forgot about all that. Fran wasnt such an expert survivalist either. The only reason Roger and Peter knew anything is cause they were swat members. Stevens ego and sense of manhood got hurt becasue he didnt have the sillks that The other 2 had. Pretty reasonable and accounts for some of the dickish behavior. Which was when he gave Fran the rifle. Not so bad. But he blew it at the end.

capncnut
01-Jul-2007, 03:59 AM
I would normally vote for Sarah (as I have done twice now in these polls :sneaky:) but I decided I wanted a change so I voted for Judy. She loved her man so much that she was willing to risk her life by leaving the house to be with him. My likes that.

MissJacksonCA
01-Jul-2007, 04:45 AM
Lest we not forget Stephen also took the Rifle Peter gave her for protection while Petey boy and Rog went to go shopping? Come on the guy obviously was a total asshole. To disarm me you'd have to take my weapon from some seriously cold dead hands boys.

Wildey
05-Jul-2007, 11:55 AM
Barbara from night 1990 because I like redheads :lol: and she's very sexy.

jim102016
05-Jul-2007, 10:10 PM
I think Darce has a very good point.
Fran probably was in a rebound stage, latched onto
fly boy, who's isn't that bad of a guy.
Once the dead rose, she found out her guy
wasn't all that tough and then meeting
Roger and Peter only proved her point that
she didn't see Stephen's weak side until
it was too late

Who's to say that Stephen really was the father? She could have hopped on someone else's pecker before she latched onto him! Maybe that's why she did latch onto him!

darth los
05-Jul-2007, 10:18 PM
Who's to say that Stephen really was the father? She could have hopped on someone else's pecker before she latched onto him! Maybe that's why she did latch onto him!

Which is exactly the reason why dna tests are a godsend. Women have been getting away with that for thousands of years, so it's not out of the realm of possibility.