PDA

View Full Version : My Evans Cemetery, and Gateway Commerace Center pics!

Trancelikestate
28-Jun-2007, 12:06 AM
so, i went today, and i wasnt dissapointed! gateway commerace center is soo cool, literally. and well the cemetery, thats just awesome ;) anyway, it rained real hard in the cemetery. i tryed to get a few memorable shots :thumbsup:
http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/8963/ucgcclz9.jpg
http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/1746/menightshotfl2.jpg
http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/6192/megcc1bo7.jpg
http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/4641/megccwy1.jpg
http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/8986/menotldeb8.jpg
http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/60/mecemeterybuildingih9.jpg
http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/4331/mecemeteryme1.jpg

darth los
28-Jun-2007, 12:16 AM
Dude that is freakin' awsome. Did people look at you funny because you were treating a cemetary like a tourist attraction? (which it is btw) Is that the girl from your class with you?

Trancelikestate
28-Jun-2007, 12:17 AM
actually we were alone in the cemetery :)
no, she's my canadian girlfriend :D
i also went to the airport for the second time. there was no one there this time so i "went to see what's left in the hanger" and guess what? bunch of junk.

darth los
28-Jun-2007, 12:28 AM
As long as you didn't twinkletoes it out of there like our boy stephen did i guess that's cool. :p

Trancelikestate
28-Jun-2007, 12:30 AM
ha! no way, i had a pitbull also so thats one thing right there that makes me cooler than stephen haha!

RustyHicks
28-Jun-2007, 12:39 AM
Great shots. Lucky you, to get to go there and see where a classic was filmed

MissJacksonCA
28-Jun-2007, 12:41 AM
Whats the deal with the convention center is that where they filmed Day?

Trancelikestate
28-Jun-2007, 12:46 AM
Whats the deal with the convention center is that where they filmed Day?

yeah, cant ya tell? more light and some red paint maybe :p

MissJacksonCA
28-Jun-2007, 12:52 AM
well maybe some darker lighting and dirt on the floor...

Yojimbo
28-Jun-2007, 12:56 AM
You are living my dream.

Wife and I went all the way to the Pittsburgh Comicon a few years back and barely had enough time to check out the Monroeville Mall during the short time we had. Been planning for a while to go back to check out Evans City Cemetery, maybe find Mr. Rogers grave in Allegheny, etc.

Cool pictures, brother!

darth los
28-Jun-2007, 12:56 AM
Don't forget the bats and red lights on the wall.:D I would have thought those collumns were a dead giveaway. i thought i would have to wait longer to hit you back with this line mj, but: " you call yourself a fan?" :p

Trancelikestate
28-Jun-2007, 01:02 AM
You are living my dream.

Wife and I went all the way to the Pittsburgh Comicon a few years back and barely had enough time to check out the Monroeville Mall during the short time we had. Been planning for a while to go back to check out Evans City Cemetery, maybe find Mr. Rogers grave in Allegheny, etc.

Cool pictures, brother!
thnx man!! yeah its not far from monroeville. i'd be happy to give you directions if u ever make it back :)

Don't forget the bats and red lights on the wall.:D I would have thought those collumns were a dead giveaway. i thought i would have to wait longer to hit you back with this line mj, but: " you call yourself a fan?" :p yeah hahaha, there was a few people walking around otherwise we woulda tryed to explore the whole place :D

MissJacksonCA
28-Jun-2007, 01:20 AM
Oh hush Darth... I'm a fan of the genre not Day of the Dead ...if I liked that movie I woulda bought it! lol...

darth los
28-Jun-2007, 01:33 AM
What!?! You don't own it!?! :eek: OH HELL NO!! :lol: BLASPHEEMER!!:mad:

MissJacksonCA
28-Jun-2007, 01:50 AM
The only zombie flicks I own at present are Dawn of the Dead origional and 03, 28 Days Later, Return of the Living Dead, Return of the Livind Dead 2, Evil Dead, Evil Dead 2...

yep... I dont own the whole GAR trilogy... its a damn shame... i'm hoping i'll find someone with a **** ton of 'em and marry 'em so I dont have to buy 'em cos I never know when to buy 'em or what copies to buy because there's the Euro version, this version, that version... I could go broke trying to buy all of them! I'd rather let someone do all the hard work for me :)

darth los
28-Jun-2007, 02:45 AM
The only zombie flicks I own at present are Dawn of the Dead origional and 03, 28 Days Later, Return of the Living Dead, Return of the Livind Dead 2, Evil Dead, Evil Dead 2...

yep... I dont own the whole GAR trilogy... its a damn shame... i'm hoping i'll find someone with a **** ton of 'em and marry 'em so I dont have to buy 'em cos I never know when to buy 'em or what copies to buy because there's the Euro version, this version, that version... I could go broke trying to buy all of them! I'd rather let someone do all the hard work for me :)

So let me get this straight. You own evil dead 2 but neglected to purchase NOTLD or day? Where are your priorities. The Gar trilogy comes first. Quick!! You can still delete the fact that you own dawn 04'!! :lol:

MissJacksonCA
28-Jun-2007, 03:06 AM
I forgot... I also own Land of the Dead *please I beg you dont hit me* :(

I pick the dvds I buy in two groups... if they have cillian murphy or someone as devestatingly gorgeous I dont care about the price I buy it... next is every other dvd... it has to be in that 2 for $10 bin or i'm not getting it! And to be quite honest that's how I first discovered Dawn of the Dead the origional... kinda

Its a cute lil story of an 17 year old girl shopping in Kenora, Ontario at this new grocery store/shoppers warehouse... she's in awe at this new store in this tiny town... she's walking up and down all the aisles and suddenly... there it is... a bin of VHS tapes... its like a gift from God... a sign... it reaffirms her belief that in life some things were just meant to happen... and inside that bin of movies... is a bunch of **** she would never watch! But wait! What's that? OH MY GOSH A ZOMBIE MOVIE I NEVER HEARD OF... she begs her mom to let her buy it begging and pleading like a toddler... she relents to the incessant whining ... later... she's home... pops it into the DVD player... and forever changes...

uhm yeah and since Simon Baker was in Land I had to buy it... damn me and my low standards of male attractiveness...

oh and the Evil Dead 1 and 2 rule... I love Bruce he rocks... they were presents :)

darth los
28-Jun-2007, 03:15 AM
evil dead was a classic film. It scares the sh8t out of anybody i show it to. I'm still suprised by the amount of people who's never heard of it let alone seen it. Part 2 was a disapointment. It just relied to heavily on the first( chopping up dancing possessed girlfriend for example) and tried to be funny when it would have been better served to keep it serious. Truth be told, i like army of darkness better.

MissJacksonCA
28-Jun-2007, 03:16 AM
I have never and simply refuse to see army of darkness!

I never thought the Evil Dead was scary I always thought it was meant to be funny

the part with the beheaded dancing corpse girlfriend was the best... if i could record it and put it online i would... its great... especially when she rolls her head down her arm and back

Philly_SWAT
28-Jun-2007, 03:39 AM
Dude that is freakin' awsome. Did people look at you funny because you were treating a cemetary like a tourist attraction? (which it is btw) Is that the girl from your class with you?
Believe it or not, there is really no one arounf to look at you... above ground anyway.....

MissJacksonCA
28-Jun-2007, 03:43 AM
that's kinda scaring me philly lol... i always feel watched at a cemetary

darth los
28-Jun-2007, 03:58 AM
I have never and simply refuse to see army of darkness!

I never thought the Evil Dead was scary I always thought it was meant to be funny

the part with the beheaded dancing corpse girlfriend was the best... if i could record it and put it online i would... its great... especially when she rolls her head down her arm and back

C'mon that was cheesy. And to look back on the "clamation" they used was laughable at best and negligent to their craft at worst. You would think that tim burton directed this movie with all the puppetry going on.

MissJacksonCA
28-Jun-2007, 04:03 AM
that's the whole thing though... they were so cheesy they were awesome!