PDA

View Full Version : Freaky Ghost Video: Real or fake?

Dawg
29-Jun-2007, 01:53 AM
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=2018883266

Real or fake, it gave me chills.

If you study the video, it first appears that the 'little girl' is sitting in one corner, but when the camera goes through the door and turns to the corner, it appears as if she isn't fully there at first, kind of transparent where you can see the wall beyond.

Of course, I don't know, but there may be several factors involved where this is faked and they used a real little girl to deceive us.

The video is:

1) In Black & White

2) It is Dark

3) The camera moves over to the spot and maybe the movement of the camera will distort the picture?

Keep watching, and see what else happens!

I promise, there is no loud scream at the end either.

:dead: Dawg

darth los
29-Jun-2007, 02:29 AM
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=2018883266

Real or fake, it gave me chills.

If you study the video, it first appears that the 'little girl' is sitting in one corner, but when the camera goes through the door and turns to the corner, it appears as if she isn't fully there at first, kind of transparent where you can see the wall beyond.

Of course, I don't know, but there may be several factors involved where this is faked and they used a real little girl to deceive us.

The video is:

1) In Black & White

2) It is Dark

3) The camera moves over to the spot and maybe the movement of the camera will distort the picture?

Keep watching, and see what else happens!

I promise, there is no loud scream at the end either.

:dead: Dawg

Well, hellsing is the resident expert on doctored film footage. That man could find a conspiracy at a church picnic. :p Anyway, from what i see it could definitely be a hoax for exactly the factors you mentioned above. But, let's assume it's real. DUDE, THAT WOULD HAVE SCARED THE LIVING SH*T OUT OF ME!!!!! :eek: The way she's like halfway down the hall when the check again was really creepy. i would have went out the window. There's no way i was opening that door again.

MissJacksonCA
29-Jun-2007, 03:18 AM
fake fake fake fake and pointless

but...

liked some london video i found after watching it...

MaximusIncredulous
29-Jun-2007, 03:30 AM
Why close the door and open it again? Woulda been me I woulda kept the camera on "it" and capture what "it" does.

Got fake splashed all over it.

MissJacksonCA
29-Jun-2007, 03:39 AM
Well, hellsing is the resident expert on doctored film footage. That man could find a conspiracy at a church picnic. :p Anyway, from what i see it could definitely be a hoax for exactly the factors you mentioned above. But, let's assume it's real. DUDE, THAT WOULD HAVE SCARED THE LIVING SH*T OUT OF ME!!!!! :eek: The way she's like halfway down the hall when the check again was really creepy. i would have went out the window. There's no way i was opening that door again.

what? are you crazed man? who wouldn't stop and stare at a ghost? grow a pair man!

but thats sooo funny... conspiracy at a church picnic... you know the church is the root of all evil... eeeevilll.. the way you have to donate money to secure a spot in heaven... oldest scam in the book! its extortion I tell ya! and how do we know we'll even get a seat? or a good seat? huh huh tell me that!

darth los
29-Jun-2007, 04:28 AM
what? are you crazed man? who wouldn't stop and stare at a ghost? grow a pair man!

but thats sooo funny... conspiracy at a church picnic... you know the church is the root of all evil... eeeevilll.. the way you have to donate money to secure a spot in heaven... oldest scam in the book! its extortion I tell ya! and how do we know we'll even get a seat? or a good seat? huh huh tell me that!

That's exactly why girls die in movies. They always want to "investigate.":lol:

MissJacksonCA
29-Jun-2007, 04:56 AM
its also why they say curiosity killed the cat... but hey... i'd rather die seeing something awesome than die going wtf was that?

mista_mo
29-Jun-2007, 05:02 AM
I'd much rather not die myself, but hey, thats just me.

MissJacksonCA
29-Jun-2007, 05:04 AM
nothing ventured nothing gained...

mista_mo
29-Jun-2007, 05:05 AM
no gain from death like that.

MissJacksonCA
29-Jun-2007, 05:10 AM
yeah but I mean death isn't guranteed by investigating stuff unless say... you're literally doing something stupid like kayaking through a family of hippos towards a mysterious cave in search of leprechauns gold...

in the case of ghosts they could simply be figments of an over-active sleep deprived imagination and have yet to actually kill someone or do anyone real harm... at least there's no proof of them ever actually doing that... if there was we would ALL be god fearing and not just some of us....

mista_mo
29-Jun-2007, 05:11 AM
True.....but you cannot deny the creepiness of the video....

f*ck ghosts.

MissJacksonCA
29-Jun-2007, 05:14 AM
its not that creepy though... granted I was listening to music from the super mario bros when I watched it and couldn't tell if it was the music for the video or for the website I was on...

acealive1
29-Jun-2007, 05:24 AM
That's exactly why girls die in movies. They always want to "investigate.":lol:

u forgot the white part :lol:

mista_mo
29-Jun-2007, 05:24 AM
yes, i think that would detract from the atmosphere of the clip ayns...aynsl..damnit i can't spell your name ms jack...

MissJacksonCA
29-Jun-2007, 05:26 AM
girls die in movies because they dont properly arm themselves and they're defenseless and all around stupid... totally not me ... i'll kick punch bite... i'm scrappy like that...

mista_mo
29-Jun-2007, 05:27 AM
didn't know you could physically injure a ghost.

MissJacksonCA
29-Jun-2007, 05:29 AM
doesn't common sense dictate if you can be injured by something you too can injure it provided it is a moving creature alive or dead?

mista_mo
29-Jun-2007, 05:36 AM
not really...

common sense is something that is lacking horror movies...
Supernatural creatures are abundent and are the focal point of many stories, many of which cannot be harmed by a person.

IRL, yea, but ghosts are unable to harm you...well...not poltergeists...they can push you around and everything.....dunno if they could say, shank you or rip off your face...

a werewolf could though, but if your trying to fight off a werewolf with your barehands i think you are screwed.

MissJacksonCA
29-Jun-2007, 05:39 AM
not necessarily... it depends... if its the wolf from the Howling i'd prolly die... but if its the wolf from like Bad Moon... i'd say I have a 30% chance... i'd prolly end up becoming a werewolf but hey! At least I wouldn't be cowering in the corner screaming no no please dont hurt me...

acealive1
29-Jun-2007, 05:42 AM
yes, i think that would detract from the atmosphere of the clip ayns...aynsl..damnit i can't spell your name ms jack...

LOL nice bro.

mista_mo
29-Jun-2007, 05:43 AM
Or the one from silver bullet, or an american werewolf in london...viscious beasts...

I dunno what i'd do if i were ever confronted by something like that..i mean, you can't exactly run away....but it would be so utterly terrifying...

MissJacksonCA
29-Jun-2007, 05:44 AM
but at least you tried to spell my name lol... I still have people who call me Ashley... but its ayns ley ...imagine how long it took me as a kid to learn how to spell that **** lol

mista_mo
29-Jun-2007, 05:48 AM
hah...

aynsley?

i did it without looking....

to be honest...I remembered the ayns part by thinking of anus...sorry but it seems to sound alike..at least to me....

and ley...

well hell i'd be dumb to not remember that...

MissJacksonCA
29-Jun-2007, 05:50 AM
see I knew you could do it lol ...anus hmmm... ewwww

mista_mo
29-Jun-2007, 05:52 AM
heh...

i am not a jackass amirite?

MissJacksonCA
29-Jun-2007, 05:54 AM
nah you're allll right

mista_mo
29-Jun-2007, 05:55 AM
tee hee, now I feel all warm and or fuzzy inside. Now that we are on the same page again, wat would you do if actually confronted by this situation? (the ghost child)

MissJacksonCA
29-Jun-2007, 05:57 AM
well as soon as I saw a ghost i'd stay right there and keep watching it to see what it does... and try to reach out and touch it... and try to commune with it

acealive1
29-Jun-2007, 05:57 AM
awww poor aynsley. come here and let me console you :)

MissJacksonCA
29-Jun-2007, 05:58 AM
its okay if you're scared Scott... i'll understand you dont have to pretend you're the one who's consoling me :p

mista_mo
29-Jun-2007, 05:59 AM
still gunning for white booty i take it Scott....

total burn on you Black man Scott

high five aynsley

MissJacksonCA
29-Jun-2007, 06:06 AM
its okay boys... step back... the girl is going to show that ghost what time it is! i'll protect you :D

mista_mo
29-Jun-2007, 06:07 AM
help me ms jackson....

da ghost is cummin right at me?!@

darth los
29-Jun-2007, 06:33 AM
well as soon as I saw a ghost i'd stay right there and keep watching it to see what it does... and try to reach out and touch it... and try to commune with it

It didn't work for the guys in ghostbusters with the librarian ghost that's for sure.:p

MissJacksonCA
29-Jun-2007, 06:36 AM
its true... very true... but i'm optimistic... what's the worst that could happen? I could end up like sigourney weaver in the first ghostbusters but that wasn't too bad

mista_mo
29-Jun-2007, 06:45 AM
or end up with a phylacterial hemerage!!!!!!!!

darth los
29-Jun-2007, 06:47 AM
its true... very true... but i'm optimistic... what's the worst that could happen? I could end up like sigourney weaver in the first ghostbusters but that wasn't too bad

Sure if you don't mind turning into a dog and saying catch phrases like "there is no aynsley only Zuul !" :elol:

MissJacksonCA
29-Jun-2007, 06:51 AM
kinda rolls off the ol tongue doesn't it lol

flyboy
29-Jun-2007, 12:22 PM
fake fake fake fake and pointless

but...

liked some london video i found after watching it...

@agree! defo fake.:evil:

acealive1
29-Jun-2007, 06:36 PM
its okay if you're scared Scott... i'll understand you dont have to pretend you're the one who's consoling me :p

:lol: ok ok, im sorry

still gunning for white booty i take it Scott....

total burn on you Black man Scott

high five aynsley

white? never saw a white person in my life? are they see through?

MikePizzoff
29-Jun-2007, 07:16 PM
Are you god?
No.
Then... DIE!!!

acealive1
30-Jun-2007, 03:10 AM
Are you god?
No.
Then... DIE!!!

classic ghostbusters line....

capncnut
30-Jun-2007, 11:59 PM
That ghost vid has got fake written all over it. I'm not being funny but if that was real then why isn't the dude filming it screaming his lungs out while simultaneously crapping his pants? In fact, the way the kid stands there, arms out and weird looking is very similar to the scene at the beginning of Dawn 04.

It's all about the 'creepy' factor and there have been a number of these videos popping up all over the place. At the end of the day, they are compelling but they don't really show anything concrete. The Barton Mansion ghost for example, yeah it gives you the willies but is it real? Methinks not.

5UBursj5DN0

There aren't that many genuine looking videos out there but audio's are a different matter. Check out this documentary on the Enfield poltergeist which made the headlines in the UK a number of years ago. There's some amazing recordings of a 12 year old girl allegedly possessed by the poltergeist and they don't sound normal.

ox9lseJP-BA

If you can't be bothered to watch the whole thing then just take a look at the first minute or so and a snatch from the audio recording is played. Now that's what I call creepy! :elol: