PDA

View Full Version : First Review of TRANSFORMERS (NOT GOOD!)

DjfunkmasterG
29-Jun-2007, 02:11 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070629/ap_en_ot/film_review_transformers;_ylt=Akts1jExHX_VE4RkfrjX 9ENxFb8C

Danny
29-Jun-2007, 02:23 PM
obviously not a fan, i prefer this guys review.

djzZ7KOXY-Y

cus if a fan says somethign sucks or not then you know its bad or good.

case in point star wars, or to put a finer point on it jar-jar binks.

jdog
29-Jun-2007, 02:23 PM
even with the sub-par review i still want to see this movie because i was a big fan of the animated series and the toys as a child.

MikePizzoff
29-Jun-2007, 07:46 PM
Yeah, I'll still see this. I could give to farks about how bad the "human" actors are; I just want to see the robots destroying shiv on the big screen!

Rottedfreak
29-Jun-2007, 08:44 PM
Not a big fan of the new toys, Brawl's arms dont stick in the pegs and Blackouts the wrong size and his automorph features backwards, but enough about my, er, nephews, toys 'ahem'.
Us lot in the UK have to wait til the 20th July dammit!

darth los
29-Jun-2007, 11:43 PM
Sounds like a wait for the dvd kinda film. You have to choose which movies you go to see very carefully you know. It's not only you you're paying for. If your girlfriend wants to go you have to pay her way as well. Then if the movie theater is by a mall you just know that either you or her are going to want something from atleast one of the stores, especially video games:rolleyes: . Chicks never come out of a mall empty handed either. Be sure you'll be buying her some lacy panties. Pretty soon, before you know it you're in $100 + all to go see a movie that's sub par... ok.. rant over. I just had to get that out. :D

Danny
30-Jun-2007, 12:30 AM
looks better than die-hard 4.0 to me.

Terran
30-Jun-2007, 12:45 AM
Ive been the only person saying constantly that this is going to suck.....

Danny
30-Jun-2007, 01:00 AM
only cus you could never bio engineer an autobot!

Minerva_Zombi
30-Jun-2007, 06:06 AM
its directed by michael bay! hellooo! anyone see pearl harbor?.... bad boys 2? anyone?....

DjfunkmasterG
30-Jun-2007, 06:12 AM
its directed by michael bay! hellooo! anyone see pearl harbor?.... bad boys 2? anyone?....

:lol: good point. However, Bad Boys 2 was meant to be mindless buddy cop action fun. However, Pearl Harbor is a travesty

Danny
30-Jun-2007, 02:31 PM
are you just saying that though becuase its the butt of so many jokes or did you actually watch the film and not enjoy it?

Rottedfreak
30-Jun-2007, 03:05 PM
Empire magazine gave Transformers 4 stars (maximum is 5) meaning it's good. Depends how you approach the film, it's a Bay film so got to be realistic with expectations.

Philly_SWAT
01-Jul-2007, 12:47 AM
Sounds like a wait for the dvd kinda film. You have to choose which movies you go to see very carefully you know. It's not only you you're paying for. If your girlfriend wants to go you have to pay her way as well. Then if the movie theater is by a mall you just know that either you or her are going to want something from atleast one of the stores, especially video games:rolleyes: . Chicks never come out of a mall empty handed either. Be sure you'll be buying her some lacy panties. Pretty soon, before you know it you're in $100 + all to go see a movie that's sub par... ok.. rant over. I just had to get that out. :D
How true!

I thought it was weird to see Speilberg's name associated with a movie based on a semi-crappy old cartoon. I will wait for it to come out on HBO.

capncnut
01-Jul-2007, 03:14 AM
Yeah, I'll still see this. I could give to farks about how bad the "human" actors are; I just want to see the robots destroying shiv on the big screen!
Couldn't agree with you more man. And on the big screen, it's gonna f**kin' ROCK! :cool:

Terran
01-Jul-2007, 06:43 PM

I thought the special effects looked poor as well......Bad CG is really bad....

And when they goof on the physics of things it just makes everything look so fake as its happening....

DjfunkmasterG
03-Jul-2007, 12:50 AM
Another bad review...

http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/Movies/07/02/review.transformers/index.html

B. Brown
03-Jul-2007, 01:19 AM
djzZ7KOXY-Y

I'm going with what that guys says.

I'm not expecting a new Schindler's List or 2001: A Space Odyssey when I go to see Transformers... I'm expecting a cool action flick in which I can down a bag of popcorn, slurp soda, and have a good time. :D

Neil
03-Jul-2007, 07:28 AM
The reviews on AICN have all said it's a mindless action flick, but none the less is damn good fun with some breathtaking action!

blind2d
27-Oct-2008, 03:46 AM
yes, i suppose zombies would get a kick out of it... sadly, i did not.

MinionZombie
27-Oct-2008, 10:47 AM
yes, i suppose zombies would get a kick out of it... sadly, i did not.
http://www.homepageofthedead.com/necro1.jpg

Dude, seriously. If you've got something new, fresh and interesting to add to these old-arse threads then by all means post, but dude...seriously.