PDA

View Full Version : can you...

flyboy
29-Jun-2007, 07:39 PM
make yourself cry, out of the blue?? i mean even when nothing worth crying over has happened.:cool:

MikePizzoff
29-Jun-2007, 07:48 PM
No. That's a sign of a great actor, though.

Yorkie
29-Jun-2007, 07:49 PM
Yeah easy but then I am a girl we learn that stuff early on also it has its advantages :p

Marie
29-Jun-2007, 08:22 PM
make yourself cry, out of the blue?? i mean even when nothing worth crying over has happened.:cool:

Yeppers, it's real handy since I'm small and slight anyway, and have a really good helpless look. Haven't gotten a speeding ticket in years.:p

M_

flyboy
29-Jun-2007, 08:31 PM
i can, i just start feeling sorry for my self, and it just comes out!:evil:

EvilNed
29-Jun-2007, 08:42 PM
Yes, I can. One thing that helps is memories.

MinionZombie
29-Jun-2007, 09:18 PM
I very rarely cry, haven't cried since 2005, only welled up a bit since then, usually when something I'm watching on TV reminds me of 2005.

Otherwise, dry eyes mate.

MissJacksonCA
29-Jun-2007, 11:14 PM
in a heartbeat i can make myself sob on a variety of different levels depending on how best it helps me... but then again most women have that super power

Danny
29-Jun-2007, 11:34 PM
nope, ive cried 3 times in the last 12 years.:|

mista_mo
30-Jun-2007, 02:14 AM
i can make other people cry...

MissJacksonCA
30-Jun-2007, 03:01 AM
we all know how to make other people cry :(

mista_mo
30-Jun-2007, 06:09 AM
poetry

MissJacksonCA
30-Jun-2007, 06:11 AM
technically if you didn't see it how do you know it happened its like the tree falling in the forest but if no one can hear it does it make a sound...

i can't really make people cry with poety but a good evil gaze from me can make most people break down and pray to whatever god they believe in and cry :mad:

mista_mo
30-Jun-2007, 06:15 AM
hell i know that...i have felt those evil eyes boring into me from across the internet through my moniter...

I gazed into hell and I do not want to see it again.

and yes it makes a sound still...

MissJacksonCA
30-Jun-2007, 06:16 AM
awww i'm sorry force of habit to be evil...

mista_mo
30-Jun-2007, 06:23 AM
nah, not a problem..I think..man, now i know why i can't get to sleep at night :)

on topic though, I've made people cry by my actions more or less....not hurtful towards them or anything.

MissJacksonCA
30-Jun-2007, 06:28 AM
its okay I couldn't sleep the other night had zombie dreams... and the zombies were really weird Evil Dead zeds too! I was trapped in a car and just laughing they looked so over the top!

this website only encourages my inability to sleep

mista_mo
30-Jun-2007, 06:29 AM
evil dead zombies were awesome..scared the hell outta me

I can't sleep cus i have night terrors and am afraid to goto sleep..

MissJacksonCA
30-Jun-2007, 06:31 AM
night terrors?

mista_mo
30-Jun-2007, 06:33 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_terror

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis

MissJacksonCA
30-Jun-2007, 06:36 AM
dear god man that sounds scary... you need a scooby doo pillow ... he helps me feel safe in bed... either him or of course my zombie survival guide i like to think its scoob

mista_mo
30-Jun-2007, 06:43 AM
I refuse to goto bed when there is no light.

it is some of the scariest things i have ever experienced, including the one where i swear to God, I had to pray for it to end, and it did after i finished praying..it felt like i was being pushed into myself again and i could finally move when it ended.

Basically, it involved me lieing on my side, staring at my fan, and suddenly hearing this evil sounding laughter. I hear this voice, seemingly in my head just gibbering on and on, and telling me if i keep doing what I do, I will end up in hell, and at the word hell, the voice raised into a scream, and my room was shaking, and the voice echoed in my head. It was at that time i finished praying and it went away and i could move again.

MissJacksonCA
30-Jun-2007, 06:50 AM
i can only sleep in total darkness but not for very long i guess im a napper at best

and i cant sleep with people i toss and turn and steal covers and everything

mista_mo
30-Jun-2007, 07:05 AM
never sleeping with someone i wouldn't know what i am like, but i'm a wicked snorer at times...

man, we have gathered off topic once again

MissJacksonCA
30-Jun-2007, 07:32 AM
if god didn't want us to go off topic he wouldn't have allowed us to think

mista_mo
30-Jun-2007, 07:42 AM
hmmm...

well...

If evolution didn't want us to go of topic, we wouldn't have evolved conscious thought.

boo yah, right in the jaw.

flyboy
30-Jun-2007, 08:59 PM
i hate those dreams where your are falling, then b4 you hit the bottom, you wake up with a jolt! they say if you hit the bottom, you are dead.:eek:

MissJacksonCA
02-Jul-2007, 04:50 AM
this just reminded me of something...

during my parents divorce my dad would pretend to cry but it was eventually so laughable that his attorney told him to stop... there were no tears it was just a matter of covering his face and pretending...it was funny to watch though...

mista_mo
02-Jul-2007, 05:47 AM
heh,

I've tried cryign to get random things from people...ot i say that if they don't give me something i'll cry and go tell on them....

doesn't work cus i'm too manly to cry.

jdog
02-Jul-2007, 05:50 AM
iam very good at faking emmotions since i dont really feel many. i can cry on the drop of a hat if thats what has to be done for the situation.

darth los
02-Jul-2007, 05:56 AM
Does cutting onions and tearing up count as making youself cry? If it does then my answer is yes. Hey, whatever works right?:D