PDA

View Full Version : the tall man and his balls

jdog
30-Jun-2007, 01:30 AM
any fans of the phantasm series out there?:rockbrow:
i have always loved this series. the tall man is a good vilan and has some creepy sh!t going on. if you watch all 4 films and count the tall mans lines he has maybe 45 in all 4 films.:lol:
with characters like reggie, the tall man, mike, and jody (jody the sphere in parts 3 and 4):lol: not to mention reggies hemi cuda and his four barrel shotgun you cant go wrong.
reggie has to be one of my all time fav characters from any movie. he has classy lines and is a sharp dresser for an icecream man:lol: not to mention he always gets the lady.
if you havnt seen any of the phantasm flicks i sugest you give them a shot, its good fun and thers lots of gore and creepy stuff to entertain.:D

Danny
30-Jun-2007, 01:50 AM
ive only sen the 3rd one but i watch it whenever its on, its a great film.:D

jdog
30-Jun-2007, 01:53 AM

if you like the 3rd you should find part 4 it carrys on wher 3 left off. its good times.:p

MissJacksonCA
30-Jun-2007, 03:27 AM
The only thing I love more than the Phantasm movies... are the clothing and hairstyles from the Phantasm movies... they rock I remember seeing my first Phantasm movie during Joe Bob Briggs late night Monstervision show... it was great... that movie had it all.. deadly orbs... cemetaries... tall freaky guys... hearses... evil midgets... other worlds...

They need to do a true to the origional remake but set it in the 70s and just update some of the special fx

Philly_SWAT
30-Jun-2007, 11:02 PM
;) ;)

capncnut
01-Jul-2007, 02:51 AM
any fans of the phantasm series out there?:rockbrow:
i have always loved this series. the tall man is a good vilan and has some creepy sh!t going on. if you watch all 4 films and count the tall mans lines he has maybe 45 in all 4 films. :lol:
"BOY!!!"

Love all four Phantasm flicks and the much anticipated fifth installment is tickling my balls. My favourite one has to be the first. I was very young when it came out and I remember the movie poster in the video store. Used to scare the crap out of me...

http://www.citadelata.com/info/Movie/phantasm_poster_1979_small.jpg

...but when I watched it, I thought it was a pretty nifty little sci-fi adventure. I particularly loved the inventive way Michael escaped from his bedroom after Jody locked him in, I thought that was really cool. :cool:

if you like the 3rd you should find part 4 it carrys on wher 3 left off. its good times. :p
Indeed Hellz, Phantasm: OblIVion was a fantastic return to form. Cryptic enough to leave the fanboys salivating too.