PDA

View Full Version : dead silence

jdog
30-Jun-2007, 01:50 AM
i watched this movie on tuesday night and i have to say it is different atleast. dead silence is the new movie from james wan and the writers of saw.
the movie is about a couple you get a mysterious doll on there doorstep and soon after one of them is dead. the movie then follows the orgins of the doll to a small town that belives a woman named mary shaw that was brutaly murdered many years ago is responsible for a string of bloody murders that are happening where the bodys had thier tonges cut out and then posed as dolls.
the moving dolls creeped me out and the ending was good. was expecting more but i was still entertained and would watch it agian
3/5 worth a watch if only just for the ending.

MissJacksonCA
30-Jun-2007, 03:31 AM
I beg to differ... I thought the movie started off on an AWESOME note it totally rocked but after that the movie lagged on until the predictable and bitter end...

They really reeled me in when they mentioned Saw I was all excited and hoping for something scary but in the end I had to wear the dunce cap because I picked yet another bad movie (apparently i'm notorious for picking bad movies according to my friends) so yeah...

It just really lacked something to keep you interested if anything I give it a 2 outta 5 ... dont pay to rent it... borrow it from a sap who bought it...