PDA

View Full Version : Ok... next review... Ratatouille

DjfunkmasterG
30-Jun-2007, 05:33 AM
We all know PIXAR brings the absolute best CG animation to cinema. These guys are the godfathers of the genre, yet the academy snubs them year after year handing the statue to studios with less talent and films that aren't even deserving enough to be the doormat at Pixars front door.

With 2007 comes PIXAR's Ratatouille directed by Incredibles director Brad Bird. I will fore go the synopsis, and all the other brouhaha to get to the point. This is without a doubt PIXAR's finest film ever made. Forget Toy Story, A Bug's Life and even Finding Nemo... Ratatouille is by far the single best film in the Pixar library. It is funny, heart touching and just truly fantastic from beginning to end. The story construct is flawless and every joke and gag is spot on from beginning to end.

The voice cast is perfect, everyone from Peter O'Toole to Brad Garrett are fantastic in thismasterpiece of animation cinema. I truly and highly recommend this weekend you check out Ratatouille.

Danny
30-Jun-2007, 02:33 PM
mm i saw the trailer when wiating for pirates 3 to start and you pretty much get the whole typical feel good animal comedy plot from that.:bored:

fartpants
01-Jul-2007, 11:01 AM
but is it just a kids film or can us adults (?) enjoy it too