PDA

View Full Version : Wii Lightsaber!?!

darth los
01-Jul-2007, 03:49 PM
I'm already geeking out over this one. :D If this is not the definition of cool then i don't know what is.

http://wii.ign.com/articles/800/800232p1.html

fartpants
01-Jul-2007, 08:49 PM
this game could finally convince me to buy a Wii...

DeadJonas190
02-Jul-2007, 02:18 AM
Very cool. It would be even cooler if they made a lightsaber attachment that actually had a glow to it. That would be one accessory I would definatly buy.

darth los
02-Jul-2007, 02:23 AM
Very cool. It would be even cooler if they made a lightsaber attachment that actually had a glow to it. That would be one accessory I would definatly buy.

Give it time my friend. The wii opens up many new possibilities to gaming. This is just the first generation too, one can only imagine what future iterations of the console will bring, which Based on it's current success is virtually a given.

Danny
02-Jul-2007, 02:47 AM
well nintey had the kickass rogue squadron games on the cube adn in general nintendo gets the best star wars games, bar battlefront o' course i aint into em so much ,like tim from spaced, the phantom menace ruined it for me but a wii lightsaber, i smell a new bunch of star wars kids parodies appearing on youtube soon.:lol:

darth los
02-Jul-2007, 02:52 AM
well nintey had the kickass rogue squadron games on the cube adn in general nintendo gets the best star wars games, bar battlefront o' course i aint into em so much ,like tim from spaced, the phantom menace ruined it for me but a wii lightsaber, i smell a new bunch of star wars kids parodies appearing on youtube soon.:lol:

I just hope those new wrist straps they issued can handle it or else there's going to be a whole lot of broken tv's and lamps.

capncnut
03-Jul-2007, 01:05 PM
I just hope those new wrist straps they issued can handle it or else there's going to be a whole lot of broken tv's and lamps.
Especially if the game has "saber throw" in it. ;)

darth los
03-Jul-2007, 04:28 PM
Especially if the game has "saber throw" in it. ;)

That's true. :lol: I don't own a wii personally but i've watched alot of footage of people plating and they are very overzealous with their movements, especially with the sports titles. They don't realize that all it takes is an abrieviated motion, just like people don't realize that they don't have to yell into their cell phones in order to be heard.

Danny
03-Jul-2007, 05:13 PM
but weres the fun in doing it any other way?