PDA

View Full Version : Weird Dawn related dream last night

Philly_SWAT
02-Jul-2007, 02:27 AM
I had a very long, very weird dream last nitht. To not bore you with the non-Dawn related part of the dream, suffice it to say that I was engaged in a series life and death situation (non-Romero, non-zombie related). Somewhere earlier in the dream, I had ordered a bunch of Dawn stuff in the mail. Towards the end of the dream, I recieved a package in the mail. In was a very large package, and the outside was decorated with Dawn items. I opened the package, and inside was an elaborate Dawn model kit, brand new, with detailed instructions and all the parts (unfortunately, not a real thing, that I know of). The inside of the package was a bunch of Dawn artwork, and websites listed as to where to get more. Even though it was a very dark dream, requiring me to make fast actions to avoid horrible situations, including death, in the dream I took the time to open the package, and was amazed at its contents, and couldnt wait to go to the websites. Then I woke up.

Any dream interpretation experts out there? Any ideas what this means?

Trancelikestate
02-Jul-2007, 03:04 AM
it means you need to start a dawn memorobilia web-store!! :D i would buy something. you know other people here would too.

darth los
02-Jul-2007, 03:49 AM
OR it could be your love and subsequent obsession with dawn could be the death of you !!! :eek:

MissJacksonCA
02-Jul-2007, 04:08 AM
yep i'm going to concur with dartho... dawn will be the death of you

jdog
02-Jul-2007, 05:11 AM
i also have dawn related dreams (not so much anymore but when i was younger all the time). when i have thease dreams they seem so real and when i wake up i have to calm myself because they are so intence.
the average dream isme fighting the zombies but when i try to run i cant and they sometimes catch me.

MissJacksonCA
02-Jul-2007, 05:12 AM
i love zombie dreams they rock...

jdog
02-Jul-2007, 05:18 AM
that they do. lol

darth los
02-Jul-2007, 05:51 AM
i also have dawn related dreams (not so much anymore but when i was younger all the time). when i have thease dreams they seem so real and when i wake up i have to calm myself because they are so intence.
the average dream isme fighting the zombies but when i try to run i cant and they sometimes catch me.

I wonder, does anybody ever actually "win" in their zombie dreams? My dreams never seem to resolve themselves. I either wake up or the dream switches to something different. I also can't seem to shake the ghouls from my tail. My guns are never effective in my dreams either. Not that They just won't work, i can fire them, they're just not killing them. And let me tell you, when you're surrounded by zombies and you're guns won't work "you're bound to have a lousy afternoon." :(

DEAD BEAT
02-Jul-2007, 04:15 PM
I had a very long, very weird dream last nitht. To not bore you with the non-Dawn related part of the dream, suffice it to say that I was engaged in a series life and death situation (non-Romero, non-zombie related). Somewhere earlier in the dream, I had ordered a bunch of Dawn stuff in the mail. Towards the end of the dream, I recieved a package in the mail. In was a very large package, and the outside was decorated with Dawn items. I opened the package, and inside was an elaborate Dawn model kit, brand new, with detailed instructions and all the parts (unfortunately, not a real thing, that I know of). The inside of the package was a bunch of Dawn artwork, and websites listed as to where to get more. Even though it was a very dark dream, requiring me to make fast actions to avoid horrible situations, including death, in the dream I took the time to open the package, and was amazed at its contents, and couldnt wait to go to the websites. Then I woke up.

Any dream interpretation experts out there? Any ideas what this means?

I think you've seen Dawn way to many fricken times!
:eek:

But not to worry im right there with ya!;)

As long as you didn't dream of eating pudding and wake up with a spoon in your crack! :)

Eyebiter
02-Jul-2007, 04:55 PM
Hmm, contact Sideshow Toys and suggest they make the elaborate DAWN model kit?

Philly_SWAT
03-Jul-2007, 04:31 AM
OR it could be your love and subsequent obsession with dawn could be the death of you !!! :eek:

yep i'm going to concur with dartho... dawn will be the death of you
Wouldnt you guys feel bad if I died in a plane crash going to the Pittsburgh Comicon next year? :confused:

MissJacksonCA
03-Jul-2007, 04:43 AM
nope prolly wouldn't care at all... people disappear from this site all the time... b'sides better you die in a plane crash than be torn apart by flesh eaters!

Phildogger
03-Jul-2007, 08:47 AM
switch to decaf.

MissJacksonCA
03-Jul-2007, 08:48 AM
decaf coffee is a sin man i mean its like sugar free candy... its just wrong!

Philly_SWAT
03-Jul-2007, 09:04 AM
nope prolly wouldn't care at all... people disappear from this site all the time... b'sides better you die in a plane crash than be torn apart by flesh eaters!
Well, it's nice to know who you friends are.......

MissJacksonCA
03-Jul-2007, 09:07 AM
to be perfectly honest i dont consider a single soul on this earth a friend and never will but if you want me to pretend I can I just figure why lie to people I dont know :)

Philly_SWAT
03-Jul-2007, 10:08 AM
to be perfectly honest i dont consider a single soul on this earth a friend and never will but if you want me to pretend I can I just figure why lie to people I dont know :)
Well, it is a good policy to not lie, whether you know them or not. But if you truly dont consider a single soul on this earth a friend, than that is really sad.
:(

MissJacksonCA
03-Jul-2007, 10:15 AM
Its not that so much as I'm a friend to everyone I know and I help out people all the time. But I just dont feel like they're MY friends. I dont go to them with my problems. I dont really get involved in their personal dilemmas. We hang out but that's it. Its a self preservation thing after years of being used by people. I mean i've had banking info stolen, obscene calls charged to my phone, people stealing jewelry, and this and that. One year I even had a close friend smash into my cabins windows to steal my wakeboard (and it was obvious who it was because it was hidden in a false wall only a select few knew about)... i'm just at the point where people are out to use you and they generally dont give a hootinani about you. And generally if they want to talk about anything deeper than politics or local news and music i'm just not interested.

DEAD BEAT
03-Jul-2007, 04:06 PM
Its not that so much as I'm a friend to everyone I know and I help out people all the time. But I just dont feel like they're MY friends. I dont go to them with my problems. I dont really get involved in their personal dilemmas. We hang out but that's it. Its a self preservation thing after years of being used by people. I mean i've had banking info stolen, obscene calls charged to my phone, people stealing jewelry, and this and that. One year I even had a close friend smash into my cabins windows to steal my wakeboard (and it was obvious who it was because it was hidden in a false wall only a select few knew about)... i'm just at the point where people are out to use you and they generally dont give a hootinani about you. And generally if they want to talk about anything deeper than politics or local news and music i'm just not interested.

"Dude wanna borrow my gun"?
:D

I agree with Philly for once, to think that way is sad!;)

Philly_SWAT
03-Jul-2007, 05:52 PM
Well, extra points for using the word "hootinani".

MissJacksonCA
03-Jul-2007, 10:48 PM
Well, extra points for using the word "hootinani".

i've got mad vocaubary skillage hehe

c'mon guys its not all that bad thinking my way... :)

darth los
05-Jul-2007, 03:42 AM

What's really sad is that she's spot on in her assesment of human nature. I feel that if you find one true friend in life you should consider yourself blessed. People misunderstand what the word friend actually means just like they don't know the true definition of the word love, which is tossed around way to casually. People generally want to use you up and when they're done with you spit you out.

Danny
05-Jul-2007, 04:03 AM
dreams were you in danger but still notice random stuff?, ive had that happen too, its like you know its a dream but your like a character in the play, so to speak, at the same time, once i dreamt i was hiding from the fuzz and if they foudn em theyd shoot me ,then i noticed something like a video i dropped down the side of my bed, then woke up adn found it there, wierd and totally not inkeeping with the "crap im gonna die" vibe but hey, we are monkeys, and as anyone whos been to the zoo can say , monkeys are ****ed-up.:moon:

RustyHicks
05-Jul-2007, 10:32 PM
I agree with Darth, one good friend and you're lucky,
one good friend is worth its weight in gold.
As for the dreams, I have them too. I always dream that
I am in the mall, and sometimes I even turn out to be
Stephen. Maybe I need to find a new movie to be my favorite

MissJacksonCA
07-Jul-2007, 09:48 AM
I just had a zombie dream it was sweet... I was in some summer camp with military people visiting my beau and it was a total movie like situation... where I could see what was happening in other cabins and then flipping back to where I was... this chick turned into a zombie after somehow her eyes turned to blood and imploded... it was freaking SWEET! My boyfriend told me I need to see a therapist to get over my zombie dreams and until then am no longer allowed to watch zombie ovies :( :(

Yojimbo
10-Jul-2007, 01:33 AM
decaf coffee is a sin man i mean its like sugar free candy... its just wrong!

Right on MissJackson!

darth los
10-Jul-2007, 02:19 AM

Damn dude, you couldn't imagine yourself as a character better than stephen? :lol: :p

Philly_SWAT
10-Jul-2007, 02:37 AM
I have a recurring dream, although not a zombie dream. I dream I can fly, and I fly up to the ceiling and land on a light structure, or a effect ledge, then i get scared cause I am not sure that I still have the ability to fly, and if I leave, I will fall to death.

MissJacksonCA
10-Jul-2007, 04:25 AM
I had the craziest zombie dream last night... it was the same exact setting as one from the night before so I knew what I would have to do in order to survive... which meant cutting through a certain part of the bathroom celing because the bath had the only thing sturdy enough to stand up on.... its weird because the zombies never actually appeared in my dream last night but I knew they were coming because of the dream from before... its weird how that happens.

RustyHicks
11-Jul-2007, 12:10 AM
All these zombie movies we watch,
it's no wonder they creep into our
dreams, but they are cool when it
happens.

PhilySwat, sounds like an interesting dream,
you probably could fly back down again,
you'd be amazed at the super powers
we can have in our dreams

lol Darth, I know, why can't I dream about
being someone else other than Stephen

capncnut
11-Jul-2007, 03:32 PM
I've had a few similar dreams where I have ducked and dived out of life threatening situations, only to be rewarded with a mail order treat or record store binge. I have actually woken up and gone through my collection because the dreams are so real.

Hey, my dreams even have end credits! :D

darth los
11-Jul-2007, 05:13 PM
I've had a few similar dreams where I have ducked and dived out of life threatening situations, only to be rewarded with a mail order treat or record store binge. I have actually woken up and gone through my collection because the dreams are so real.

Hey, my dreams even have end credits! :D

Does a busty blonde play the "key grip?"

Yojimbo
15-Jul-2007, 08:03 PM

That is very sad if true. But I suspect that it is not.

coma
15-Jul-2007, 11:30 PM
Wouldnt you guys feel bad if I died in a plane crash going to the Pittsburgh Comicon next year? :confused:

Yes, I would actually. I feel bad when others have misfortune. It would be easier if I didnt, but thats the way I am.
So dont crash, okay:)