PDA

View Full Version : Saudi drifters!

Neil
02-Jul-2007, 12:42 PM
NOTE: Some alarming footage including fatalities most likely!

See the professionals at work!

http://videos.streetfire.net/category/BOOM!/0/16589c30-8811-471e-a62c-994800fc069a.htm

...the question has to asked... Why? Followed by WHY?

fartpants
03-Jul-2007, 05:32 PM
being an idiot is obviously a global pastime...

MissJacksonCA
03-Jul-2007, 11:31 PM
Darwin awards all around!

I can't even imagine how stupid those people were... did you see how close to the street they were parking their cars? Not to mention how close everyone was standing to the scene? And I swear during one of those videos someone was sitting in the car window. How dumb do you have to be? How old were the people doing that? I'm really hoping they were teens/twenties to be so mental. And the dude who did it on the highway! That majorly freaks me out. When I drive i'm not worried about myself i'm worried about other people jeopardising my safety to show off or get to work on time. Really upsets me :mad:

Good video though... you find the craziest things neil

Neil
04-Jul-2007, 07:54 AM
Darwin awards all around!

I can't even imagine how stupid those people were... did you see how close to the street they were parking their cars? Not to mention how close everyone was standing to the scene? And I swear during one of those videos someone was sitting in the car window. How dumb do you have to be? How old were the people doing that? I'm really hoping they were teens/twenties to be so mental. And the dude who did it on the highway! That majorly freaks me out. When I drive i'm not worried about myself i'm worried about other people jeopardising my safety to show off or get to work on time. Really upsets me :mad:

Good video though... you find the craziest things neil

A lot of the time they're just on regular roads, as can be seen by the other innocent motorists they seem to plough into - The perfect example being the very last clip with the bus!

MissJacksonCA
04-Jul-2007, 07:56 AM
it was actually painful and scary to watch... I mean i'm not one to get queasy from anything but seeing the actual innocent victims actually scared me... I felt fer... thank god I dont live there but I know there's jerks who do similar racing stunts here...