PDA

View Full Version : Blood Is Boiling, Elvira Arellano.

Tied2thetracks
02-Jul-2007, 06:27 PM
http://www.immigrationwatchdog.com/?p=4125

Hours after the Senate voted against advancing the immigration reform project, the Mexican activist Elvira Arellano announced a campaign of resistance against the U.S. government.

In a written statement, the leader of the movement Familia Unida (United Family) said that “if the Democrats and the Republicans cannot summon the courage to fix the broken law we will not sit quietly and see our families and our children cut to pieces on the broken pieces of that broken law.”

She demanded an immediate moratorium on all raids and deportations.

Arellano, who has remained in a Northwest Side church since August 15 to avoid an order of deportation, said this would be the deadline the government will have to “revive and pass a comprehensive immigration reform.”

Otherwise, pro-immigrant organizers will begin a campaign “aimed at bringing this government and this economy to a halt.”

Representatives from the Centro Sin Fronteras and the Illinois Coalition for Immigrant and Refugee Rights also announced this morning they were prepared to take “economic actions” against corporations that support anti immigrant legislators and programming.

Also, a massive concentration of families and children is scheduled for July 17 in Washington D.C. to “confront the leaders of both parties and the President.”

A mexican natinal here illegally talking about government resistance? you gotta be ****ing kidding me(excuse my french) This is a woman who ignored deportation orders. I want this woman to stand up tp HER government and see how it plays out for her. If she wants to be here illegally and hate our rules I see no reason why we shouldn't execute her.

darth los
02-Jul-2007, 07:02 PM
http://www.immigrationwatchdog.com/?p=4125

A mexican natinal here illegally talking about government resistance? you gotta be ****ing kidding me(excuse my french) This is a woman who ignored deportation orders. I want this woman to stand up tp HER government and see how it plays out for her. If she wants to be here illegally and hate our rules I see no reason why we shouldn't execute her.

I have to agree with you on this one. Can somebody please tell me where these illegals got the idea that they have a right to be here from? I just don't understand why a person who isn't supposed to be here in the first place gets off on telling our gov't what to do. In any other country illegals crossing the border would be shot. It's this kind of thing that is making the anti-illegal sentiment in this country grow. This woman is only hurting her cause by making such frivilous demands. She has absolutely no standing in order to make statements like this.

MissJacksonCA
03-Jul-2007, 04:56 AM
i say we give texas to mexico and build a wall around it so the illegals can all live there

darth los
03-Jul-2007, 05:12 PM
i say we give texas to mexico and build a wall around it so the illegals can all live there

No way. Texas is ours. We won it by beating their asses fair and square. To give it back not only would disrespect the men who died fighting for it but it would send the message that all they have to do is raise a stink and we'll give in. They always say, "well we can't just deport 12 million people." Why not?

MissJacksonCA
03-Jul-2007, 11:52 PM
Okay okay ...slow your roll... just a mere suggestion... I guess its onto plan B... lets round 'em up and dispell them back to their homeland... like they dont know how to run north...

wait no! i've got it! lets ship them to Canada or alaska!

darth los
04-Jul-2007, 12:58 AM
Okay okay ...slow your roll... just a mere suggestion... I guess its onto plan B... lets round 'em up and dispell them back to their homeland... like they dont know how to run north...

wait no! i've got it! lets ship them to Canada or alaska!

They do have alot of icy tundra up there. BRILLIANT !!! :D

MissJacksonCA
04-Jul-2007, 02:23 AM
Thank you Thank you... that's me ...problem solver to the masses! Not to mention AK and Canada are highly underdeveloped... they could totally take advantage of the cheap labor even more so than we could. Not to mention have you ever had good Mexican food in Canada? Or Alaska? Nope. Thats right because they dont have enough Mexicans! Maybe we could 'sponsor' mexicans if they move there.