PDA

View Full Version : A Paris Hilton film?

Neil
03-Jul-2007, 11:42 AM
Is it going to be about 4 minute long?

She was born..She got banged up by her boyfriend on camera... She got banged up in jail... The end...

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Lindsay-Lohan-In-Paris-Hilton-Story-5652.html

capncnut
03-Jul-2007, 01:52 PM
Lohan playing Hilton? BWAAAHAHAHA! A skank playing a skank, that'd be right. But c'mon, I've never heard anything so ridiculous in my whole life! If Hilton's life story was to be adapted, it would probably be for TV. I don't think any right-minded film distributor would go near this project with a bargepole!

darth los
03-Jul-2007, 04:47 PM
Lohan playing Hilton? BWAAAHAHAHA! A skank playing a skank, that'd be right. But c'mon, I've never heard anything so ridiculous in my whole life! If Hilton's life story was to be adapted, it would probably be for TV. I don't think any right-minded film distributor would go near this project with a bargepole!

Well art does imitate life. I'm sure she'll have no problem playing the role. But doean't paris already have a movie that's mostly in night vision?:confused:

Danny
03-Jul-2007, 05:22 PM
*checks pulse* ,im sorry theres nothing we could do, hollywood is officially dead, RIP:lol:

DjfunkmasterG
03-Jul-2007, 05:23 PM
One skank playing another... HA HA HA HA HA!

We at least Lindsay has a nice body. :D Bring on the nude scenes.

fartpants
03-Jul-2007, 05:24 PM
they should get a drag queen to play her...

Danny
03-Jul-2007, 05:45 PM
if they did taht and made it a spoof, she still would probably just watch it (only using her drunken vision induce eye, not the don vito lazy one) nand still go "uh...thats hoooot":lol:

lol, skank.

MinionZombie
03-Jul-2007, 08:18 PM
Ah geez, what is it with paris hilton? Is she actually a humanoid cockroach?! :eek:

MissJacksonCA
03-Jul-2007, 11:14 PM
ahh... I see someday at the very least a Lifetime movie being made out of Paris Hiltons so-called life... starring none other than the never-was... Nicholle Tom...