PDA

View Full Version : So sad

MissJacksonCA
04-Jul-2007, 09:56 AM
http://news.aol.com/story/_a/methane-gas-in-pit-leads-to-five-deaths/20070703145109990001

Thats crazy I never would've guessed that you could die from that instantly...

darth los
04-Jul-2007, 12:32 PM
Damn. Drowning in cow manure!?! That's something right out of a final destination movie. Methane is indeed very dangerous. This usually happens with carbon monoxide poisoning but i doubt many people have methane level detectors in their homes.

MissJacksonCA
04-Jul-2007, 01:47 PM
heck most people dont even have carbon monoxide detectors in their homes

darth los
04-Jul-2007, 06:05 PM
heck most people dont even have carbon monoxide detectors in their homes

LOL . You got me . That's very true. It all goes back to human nature. People simply think that they are invincible and can't fathom their own mortality. It's sad that it takes a tragedy to make others take notice.

fartpants
04-Jul-2007, 08:55 PM
the sad thing is how many people will actually buy a detector after hearing about this, not many i think...

flyboy
06-Jul-2007, 07:18 PM
i got my free carbon monoxide detector of my gas supplier, powergen.:D

Danny
06-Jul-2007, 11:14 PM
how is stev-o still alive then?

darth los
06-Jul-2007, 11:18 PM
how is stev-o still alive then?

The same reason that Kieth Richards is. :D

DVW5150
06-Jul-2007, 11:18 PM
Sadness...:dead:

Danny
06-Jul-2007, 11:20 PM
The same reason that Kieth Richards is. :D

ah yes, voodoo.

no not selling there souls, only rod stewart, donalld trump adn trevor macdonald have done that.

darth los
06-Jul-2007, 11:24 PM
ah yes, voodoo.

no not selling there souls, only rod stewart, donalld trump adn trevor macdonald have done that.

I swear that they're going to have to donate keith's body to science when he dies. He'd probably be the only human to be able to survive a nuclear holocaust just like a freakin' cockroach. He might hold the key to immortality somewhere in that old, leathery, weathered frame. :rockbrow:

Danny
06-Jul-2007, 11:29 PM
nah cher would survive too, though shes technically more roach than human by now.

MissJacksonCA
07-Jul-2007, 11:22 AM
if donald trump sold his soul wouldn't he have been given better hair?

Danny
07-Jul-2007, 01:18 PM
no thats the fine print, live forever with riches, but have hiar like a ginge toupee glued on backwards in a wind tunnel, lou works in mysterious ways.;)

darth los
07-Jul-2007, 11:40 PM
if donald trump sold his soul wouldn't he have been given better hair?

Everyone has a trademark. His hair is his. Don't you think that he has enough money that if he wanted he could get better hair? His yes men probably don't have the cojones to tell him his hair is awful either.

Danny
08-Jul-2007, 12:11 AM
anyone else think hes who romero based kaufman on?, the two have an eeire similarity i think.

darth los
08-Jul-2007, 12:21 AM
anyone else think hes who romero based kaufman on?, the two have an eeire similarity i think.

That's not a bad question burt. :D There both definitely 2 smug bastards. I could definitely see "the donald" acting the way Kaufman did. That would be a great question to ask GAR if we ever met him. Every dead movie is somewhat based in the times so it's a distinct possibility.

MissJacksonCA
08-Jul-2007, 02:39 AM
Everyone has a trademark. His hair is his. Don't you think that he has enough money that if he wanted he could get better hair? His yes men probably don't have the cojones to tell him his hair is awful either.

Please... its a point of pride for him... he doesn't need a toupee or plugs because he can just do the ol comb up and over and around... whats hard for me to understand is how Melania doesn't just shave it off in the middle of the night when he's sleeping