PDA

View Full Version : Medal of Honor : Vangaurd

DVW5150
05-Jul-2007, 05:37 PM
Well, being behind the console curve, I am still enjoying my ps2 slimline.Its really a great console.My Alienware Aurora 7500 will be in my hands soon , I cant wait ...
MOH:Vangaurd.
First , it has the dramatic music, which I turn off ,because its too verbose. It is distracting and unrealistic, going for the full game play experience for me doesnt include dramatic music.
Second, you cannot customize the controller, so theres some crouching & weapon switching (no more than 2 at time can be carried, which I like) that takes some time getting used to.
Thirdly, overall feel is smooth, the a.i. of the nazis is a challenge.They seem to know when they are in your sight, will move to another covered advantage behind the crate they are using.

BTW, whats up with the crates? Every single fps has crates.I am aware they are used for airdrops and military shipping, its just a constant .Barrels too.

Lastly, levels are intricate, and you can breeze through on recruit.
I got trough on medium skill all the way to the last level where you are surrounded by krauts & panzers, it was harrowing.

Rating : 6 out of 10 .I wish I had rented it first, because I beat it in under 20 hours .

Anybody have any comments on this game? The pc version or x box if they exist?

Danny
05-Jul-2007, 06:01 PM
meh, i kinda got tired of WWII shooters long ago, the only one i can still stand to play is call of duty 2.