PDA

View Full Version : thats it... you're fired!

MissJacksonCA
07-Jul-2007, 11:43 AM
http://www.switched.com/2007/07/06/sprint-dumps-problem-customers/?ncid=NWS

So Sprint is dropping problem customers and still charging them an early cancellation fee... thats funny... i'd totally sue them to get that money back but at the same time... people call to complain over bull all the time and I can understand where these issues stem from in order to rid the company of people who are far too bothersome.

Personally I hate how some companies bend over for customers and then the others that refuse to heed what a customer says.

darth los
07-Jul-2007, 03:59 PM
http://www.switched.com/2007/07/06/sprint-dumps-problem-customers/?ncid=NWS

So Sprint is dropping problem customers and still charging them an early cancellation fee... thats funny... i'd totally sue them to get that money back but at the same time... people call to complain over bull all the time and I can understand where these issues stem from in order to rid the company of people who are far too bothersome.

Personally I hate how some companies bend over for customers and then the others that refuse to heed what a customer says.

I dropped those bastards as soon as they wanted to charge me a month in advance.

MikePizzoff
07-Jul-2007, 04:07 PM
I have Sprint and really wish I didn't.

MissJacksonCA
08-Jul-2007, 03:08 AM
I highly reccomend Verizon Wireless despite recently being overcharged by nearly $600 dollars but we worked everything out ... they're good

I'm not really suprised by their choice to drop problem customers because I mean there are a ton of stores that are like we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone... but I think its wrong for them to keep the cancellation fee

reminds me of that episode on Seinfeld when George goes to Elains friend the physical therapist... and he canceled without giving proper notice so they charged him anyway... but then the doctor cancels on him suddenly to go skiing with Elaine and he's like well then you owe me because I require x amount of notice... lol

darth los
08-Jul-2007, 03:19 AM
I highly reccomend Verizon Wireless despite recently being overcharged by nearly $600 dollars but we worked everything out ... they're good

I'm not really suprised by their choice to drop problem customers because I mean there are a ton of stores that are like we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone... but I think its wrong for them to keep the cancellation fee

reminds me of that episode on Seinfeld when George goes to Elains friend the physical therapist... and he canceled without giving proper notice so they charged him anyway... but then the doctor cancels on him suddenly to go skiing with Elaine and he's like well then you owe me because I require x amount of notice... lol

I'm sure it was purely a business decision on their part. This is a perfect example of why people hate corporations. Sprint sucks anyway. They're very inflexible and treat their customers as if they could take them or leave them.