PDA

View Full Version : So if you have this procedure, are your boobs still technically real?

Neil
09-Jul-2007, 01:03 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/6283444.stm

darth los
09-Jul-2007, 03:35 PM
I would say that they're fake. Any enhancements whether from natural or synthetic sourcesis still just foreign aid.What blows my mind is the stuff they use stem cells for. "Wanna treat lukeimia?" Nope. "Cure for parkinsons?" Nope. "Okay, How about we make bigger jugs!!!" BIGGER JUGS!! BRILLIANT!!!!:lol:

MikePizzoff
09-Jul-2007, 04:38 PM
I guess I'm going to come across as a pig, but... this is wonderful news!

darth los
09-Jul-2007, 04:40 PM

Why is that? When did it become a felony to appreciate a nice set of cans? When did being able to appreciate the female form go out the window? I think it's great news as well. I'm just saying that with all the ills in the world that can be cured by stem cells this is what they decide to do.

fartpants
09-Jul-2007, 05:26 PM
but just think how much pleasure this could bring to the world, now that can't be bad...

darth los
09-Jul-2007, 05:30 PM
but just think how much pleasure this could bring to the world, now that can't be bad...

Just because you can motorboat some jugs doesn't mean that this is the be all end all. Of course it's not a bad thing but we give women too much power as it is and they know it. Just look at this thread. Everybody's like"ooooh, bigger jugs!!!" It's pathetic. Stop putting this kind of thing on a pedestal. No wonder so many women have men whipped. Most of us can't help ourselves.

Chic Freak
09-Jul-2007, 05:54 PM

Agreed. I want!! :eek:

the British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (Baaps)

Did anyone else laugh at this? :shifty:

Anyway, I'd say they probably are still "fake", although they would presumably be less obviously fake-looking than implants.

Neil
09-Jul-2007, 07:44 PM
What blows my mind is the stuff they use stem cells for. "Wanna treat lukeimia?" Nope. "Cure for parkinsons?" Nope. "Okay, How about we make bigger jugs!!!" BIGGER JUGS!! BRILLIANT!!!!:lol:

LMFAO!!

When did it become a felony to appreciate a nice set of cans?

Where on earth does the term 'cans' come from? Never heard that one!

darth los
09-Jul-2007, 08:45 PM
Where on earth does the term 'cans' come from? Never heard that one!

It's used here in america. Have you ever seen the wedding crashers? Vince Vaughn uses it after owen wilson is all upset about the milf making him feel up her "cans." It's in the "motorboat" scene. I'm sure that in your culture you have certain words for breasts , among other things, that we've never heard of. When you think about it, there must be dozens of synonyms for breasts. Just goes to show how much thought men actually put into them. :D

Debbieangel
09-Jul-2007, 08:46 PM
A family member of mine had breastcancer and they took muscle and fat from down around her abdomenal area and made her new breast.
I don't think there is anything wrong with it,if you were a woman and it was available wouldn't you want to do it? It did help my family member psychologically she was a basket case for awhile. Not because of not of having a breast but because of having cancer.
The new breast kind of help take away the memories of the ordeal sort of!
It just helped! imho good idea! if it helps a woman with her self esteem or help her get over an ordeal so be it!
Those implants are scary dont do it girls there are too many stories about them to go and do that to yourself! I hear of them leaking causing infection, all kinds of things.not a good way to go.
This idea sounds very logical use your own body fat(who knew fat was good lol) and make bigger boobs!wowww

darth los
09-Jul-2007, 08:50 PM
I don't think there is anything wrong with it,if you were a woman and it was available wouldn't you want to do it?

That's not the issue though. It was if they were still fake or not and the are enhanced therefore they are.

mista_mo
09-Jul-2007, 08:51 PM
if they do it to men we would never leave the house.

I'm down with it

RustyHicks
09-Jul-2007, 11:48 PM
Some people aren't happy with what they have.
It's good treatment for people with Cancer, like Debbieangel
brought up but beyond that, it's just plain dumb.
They may look nice, make our eyes pop out of our head but
fake takes the cake

MissJacksonCA
10-Jul-2007, 05:09 AM
I'd say they're technically real because they're formulated with your own body fat and stem cells and nothing foreign is being inserted into the body full of saline or silicone or even air. This is tremendous news for the many women who have been forced to have a mastectomy and lose their dignity in the process.

Danny
10-Jul-2007, 05:13 AM
"there not boobs, there lieees!":lol:

fartpants
10-Jul-2007, 06:50 PM
how many of us guys would be faced with a big pair of fake boobs and say '' i'm not touching those cos they are fake so just put them away'' certainly not me...:lol: :lol:

MikePizzoff
10-Jul-2007, 07:27 PM
''i'm not touching those cos they are fake so just put them away''

:lol: I'm picturing that. Classic!