PDA

View Full Version : Any Richard Cheese fans here?

MikePizzoff
09-Jul-2007, 09:52 PM
Love his stuff. Popular songs turned into lounge tunes. Everyone should check him out... unless you're easily offended; he does some offensive songs.

darth los
09-Jul-2007, 10:03 PM
Love his stuff. Popular songs turned into lounge tunes. Everyone should check him out... unless you're easily offended; he does some offensive songs.

I love his version of down with the sickness. It's even on my mp3 player. There's just something cool about that song. Judging by that song i can see how some his material might be offensive.

MikePizzoff
09-Jul-2007, 10:03 PM
I love his version of down with the sickness. It's even on my mp3 player. There's just something cool about that song. Judging by that song i can see how some his material might be offensive.

Oh right, I forgot his cover of that was in Dawn 04 so there are bound to be a good amount of fans of his here.

He covers 2 Live Crew... there are some people on here that I have a feeling would find that cover offensive and are probably supportive of Tipper Gore.

Cody
10-Jul-2007, 12:58 AM
hes got some cool stuff out on the market wouldnt call myself a fan though

MissJacksonCA
10-Jul-2007, 06:57 AM
I love him and oft sing his tuneage... kinda makes me think of william shatner and how he'd sound if he sang... wait no he does... lucy and the skyyyy with diamonds...

EvilNed
10-Jul-2007, 01:12 PM
"Here's a song for the ladies... Rape me!"

bassman
10-Jul-2007, 01:58 PM
I suppose some of it is okay. The music parody thing was worn out long ago by Weird Al, though...

ZombieGrrL
22-Mar-2008, 11:03 AM
I love Dick Cheese! He has such a pristine, smooth crooning singing voice that it just sounds so abnormal when he sings the vulgar things he does.

One of my faves is his rendition of Beyonce's Naughty Girl. I always giggle when I hear him sing "Tonight I'll be your naughty girl I'm callin' all my girls. We're gonna turn this party out, I know you want my body".

I've always wanted to see him live, but probably no chance of that* since he is now doing his farewell tour due to vocal cord issues. :(

*Just read that he's going to include London & Australia in his farewell tour! Woohoo! :D :D :D

slickwilly13
22-Mar-2008, 03:25 PM
Dick Cheese....*L* get it?

Mike70
22-Mar-2008, 04:55 PM
... are probably supportive of Tipper Gore.

first off i think richard cheese's stuff is heefookinglarryous.

second any tipper gore supporters found on this site should be banned immediately and forever. i remember that whole PMRC hoohah quite clearly. what a ridiculous episode that was.