PDA

View Full Version : Question...

EvilNed
10-Jul-2007, 12:04 AM
In Day of the Dead... Do you think Rhodes and the guys used to shower together? Wouldn't that be like the ultimate paranoia, showering with other guys in that situation?

"What the hell are you looking at, Rickles?!"

"Nothing, uhm, I was just... Nothing."

RustyHicks
10-Jul-2007, 12:10 AM
I gagged on my sandwhich Evil LOL
Good point though and I'm sure they
all showered together, just like
we all use to do in high school

Philly_SWAT
10-Jul-2007, 01:04 AM
Ugggh! What a disgusting picture! We are never shown a shower, or even a bathroom, so I prefer to think there were either separate showers, or they took turns. Although, I did hear that Rickles had the "biggest piece of meat in the cave"......

darth los
10-Jul-2007, 01:13 AM
In Day of the Dead... Do you think Rhodes and the guys used to shower together? Wouldn't that be like the ultimate paranoia, showering with other guys in that situation?

"What the hell are you looking at, Rickles?!"

"Nothing, uhm, I was just... Nothing."

I think it's most likely that in a military facility the shower accomadations would have been bouilt for a group rather than individuals. The paranoia question is a wierd one though. The only thing i would be paranoid about is if one of the other men i was showering with was gay. But if that's not the case it's just a bunch of dudes getting clean. Why would a straight guy be nervous about showering in the same room with another dude otherwise?

Philly_SWAT
10-Jul-2007, 01:23 AM
I think it's most likely that in a military facility the shower accomadations would have been bouilt for a group rather than individuals. The paranoia question is a wierd one though. The only thing i would be paranoid about is if one of the other men i was showering with was gay. But if that's not the case it's just a bunch of dudes getting clean. Why would a straight guy be nervous about showering in the same room with another dude otherwise?
Well, I have never been to prison, but from what I have heard, straight men result to sex with other men when caged with no women present. At one point, we had some pet mice. They kept having too many babies that we had to keep taking back to the pet store, so we kept a few, 5 males and 5 females, and kept them in separate cages. This was not as an experiment, just as a way to keep some mice without them having babies. The females in their cage acted friendly toward each other, would sleep next to each other and clean each other. The males, who previously had no problems with each other, resulted to constant fights and anal rape against each other. Blood stained the cage. We have no evidence that the soldiers were having sex with each other, but I think it is a legimate thing to think that the pressure of basically being caged with no women caused a lot of their a-holoic behavior. Rhodes even makes the comment about the rest of them other than Miquel needing a chance to "get some lovin' ".

darth los
10-Jul-2007, 02:10 AM
Well, I have never been to prison, but from what I have heard, straight men result to sex with other men when caged with no women present. At one point, we had some pet mice. They kept having too many babies that we had to keep taking back to the pet store, so we kept a few, 5 males and 5 females, and kept them in separate cages. This was not as an experiment, just as a way to keep some mice without them having babies. The females in their cage acted friendly toward each other, would sleep next to each other and clean each other. The males, who previously had no problems with each other, resulted to constant fights and anal rape against each other. Blood stained the cage. We have no evidence that the soldiers were having sex with each other, but I think it is a legimate thing to think that the pressure of basically being caged with no women caused a lot of their a-holoic behavior. Rhodes even makes the comment about the rest of them other than Miquel needing a chance to "get some lovin' ".

Well i have been to prison prison and i can tell you it doesn't happen like that. I did 4 1/2 years and i never even once entertained the idea of being with another dude. It's disgusting. If your straight there's no amount of time that will make you "go gay" just because a woman isn't around. That stuff only happens if a man already had a propensity for it in the first place.

Philly_SWAT
10-Jul-2007, 02:26 AM
Well i have been to prison prison and i can tell you it doesn't happen like that. I did 4 1/2 years and i never even once entertained the idea of being with another dude. It's disgusting. If your straight there's no amount of time that will make you "go gay" just because a woman isn't around. That stuff only happens if a man already had a propensity for it in the first place.
That may be, but I am not going on just one person's experience, but from experts on TV who have supposed studied the issue with many inmates. They say that the inmates are not "going gay", but only doing what those male mice I talked about did.

darth los
10-Jul-2007, 02:48 AM
That may be, but I am not going on just one person's experience, but from experts on TV who have supposed studied the issue with many inmates. They say that the inmates are not "going gay", but only doing what those male mice I talked about did.

It doesn't matter where you do it or under what circumstances. I'll explain it to you this way: If you do something with another man that causes you to bust a nut, then you're gay. End of story. And yes, prison counts too. I don't care what kind of stress you're under. Furthermore, i'd take the word of someone who's actually been in a combat zone about what war is actually like over a bunch of academics debating it in air conditioned comfort any day. Ive actually been there, they've got nothing on me. Try and talk to a person that's justbeen through some sort of personal tragedy. Chances are if you haven't been through something similar you have no credibility with them and they probably wouldn't open up to you.

AcesandEights
10-Jul-2007, 03:19 AM
What an uncomfotable conversation this has descended into.

That said, Philly's got a point. The one-man's persepctive, whether in war, prison or anything else of personal, emotional significance is great, but it's looking at multiple accounts that stack up and let you trend behavior.

Anyway, I can see this conversation is probably only going to get more and more defensive, so I'm out.

*Jumps out of thread and pulls ripcord*

mista_mo
10-Jul-2007, 03:22 AM
but..darth, what if a guy busts your nut by crushing it with his boots? Is that still gay?

darth los
10-Jul-2007, 03:24 AM
but..darth, what if a guy busts your nut by crushing it with his boots? Is that still gay?

That's especially gay my friend. :lol: :lol:

mista_mo
10-Jul-2007, 03:26 AM
gay as in "omg two guys having buttsecks"

or as in "omg that just sucks"

darth los
10-Jul-2007, 03:28 AM
What an uncomfotable conversation this has descended into.

That said, Philly's got a point. The one-man's persepctive, whether in war, prison or anything else of personal, emotional significance is great, but it's looking at multiple accounts that stack up and let you trend behavior.

Anyway, I can see this conversation is probably only going to get more and more defensive, so I'm out.

*Jumps out of thread and pulls ripcord*

What you're saying is correct. Multiple accounts do carry more wieght. However, that's not what philly is saying. He's putting the studies of so called "experts" who've never been through the sh8t up against someone who's actually experienced it. There's no way you could describe prison to somebody. If you haven't been through it there's no way you could "know what it's like." I don't care how many degrees they have. They can wipe their asses with them. Let's see how much all that knowledge helps them once they don an orange jumpsuit.

gay as in "omg two guys having buttsecks"

or as in "omg that just sucks"

I was thinking more along the lines of starting sentences with "Oh my god" type of gay. :p :lol:

mista_mo
10-Jul-2007, 03:34 AM
...I was stating a point durrrrr...

to be fair, everything we know about prison comes from the intellectual philosopher types...even with Programs that show life inside an actual prison, i have a feeling alot of it is edited out to be more veiwable to an audience.

Philly_SWAT
10-Jul-2007, 04:37 AM
What you're saying is correct. Multiple accounts do carry more wieght. However, that's not what philly is saying. He's putting the studies of so called "experts" who've never been through the sh8t up against someone who's actually experienced it. There's no way you could describe prison to somebody. If you haven't been through it there's no way you could "know what it's like." I don't care how many degrees they have. They can wipe their asses with them. Let's see how much all that knowledge helps them once they don an orange jumpsuit.Well, you are right and worng on how you interpreted what I was saying. The so-called experts I was referring to indeed did not spend time in prison as an inmate, and therefore do not have that perspective. But they were basing their studies on accounts of actual inmates, not just making stuff up theorectically, therefore, they were basing their research on multiple accounts.

As far as what you said earlier, what if a gang of gay rapists kidnap you, and jerk you off against your will as you are tied up, and you bust a nut. Does that make you gay?

AcesandEights
10-Jul-2007, 04:42 AM
...what if a gang of gay rapists kidnap you, and jerk you off against your will as you are tied up, and you bust a nut. Does that make you gay?

Whu...Why?

Did some tell you that happened? Because if they did, they're f***in' liars! :shifty:

Stop looking at me like that :mad:

mista_mo
10-Jul-2007, 04:44 AM
it does indeed philly.

it makes the person gay cus they obviusly let themselves be raped, and just feinged being the innocent "victom" in order to get sweaty man secks.

what was the original topic starting post btw....i cannot remember...

sandrock74
10-Jul-2007, 04:48 AM
Why is it that everyone assumes that men will instantly revert to barbarism and raping any woman they find if they are in a situation without women? If I were in the silo, the mall, whatever, if no women were around, that sucks but who cares? I'm alive and there is always hope.
Besides, isn't that what God made "Miss Michigan" for?

Philly_SWAT
10-Jul-2007, 10:16 AM
it does indeed philly.

it makes the person gay cus they obviusly let themselves be raped, and just feinged being the innocent "victom" in order to get sweaty man secks.You know what mista_mo? You would be a defence lawyers dream juror....

what was the original topic starting post btw....i cannot remember...
Oh, nothing at all gay-like....it was asking if Rickles and the men showered together.

darth los
10-Jul-2007, 10:17 AM
Well, you are right and worng on how you interpreted what I was saying. The so-called experts I was referring to indeed did not spend time in prison as an inmate, and therefore do not have that perspective. But they were basing their studies on accounts of actual inmates, not just making stuff up theorectically, therefore, they were basing their research on multiple accounts.

As far as what you said earlier, what if a gang of gay rapists kidnap you, and jerk you off against your will as you are tied up, and you bust a nut. Does that make you gay?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

This has turned really icky. I can't go on ! :barf:

EvilNed
10-Jul-2007, 12:41 PM
Why is it that everyone assumes that men will instantly revert to barbarism and raping any woman they find if they are in a situation without women? If I were in the silo, the mall, whatever, if no women were around, that sucks but who cares? I'm alive and there is always hope.
Besides, isn't that what God made "Miss Michigan" for?

Oh come on. You wouldn't make a move on Frannie? What are you, a trannie?

*drum roll*

darth los
11-Jul-2007, 02:25 AM

*drum roll*

I wouldn't care if she had a man or not. ( if that's what you want to call stephen) I definitely would have pushed up on that.

capncnut
11-Jul-2007, 04:40 PM
Ugggh! What a disgusting picture!
Poor Rickles, got a small dickles... :D

darth los
11-Jul-2007, 05:17 PM
Poor Rickles, got a small dickles... :D

:lol: :lol:

"THE WATER WAS COLD!!!"

capncnut
11-Jul-2007, 05:44 PM
No, John popped in the shower for a sec and showed off his Jamaican Blacksnake. Why else do you think the other guys were giving him a hard time towards the end? :D

mista_mo
11-Jul-2007, 11:54 PM
cus, my good man, before the zombie crisis, john jacked all of their cars and sold them for crack money. And hoes. Can't forget about them kooky hoes.

darth los
13-Jul-2007, 05:33 AM
cus, my good man, before the zombie crisis, john jacked all of their cars and sold them for crack money. And hoes. Can't forget about them kooky hoes.

We don't forget about them. We just don't love em'. M.O.B.!!! :cool:

fartpants
14-Jul-2007, 06:48 PM
if a bunch of gays kidnapped me there is no way i would ever get a boner anyway...

jim102016
14-Jul-2007, 08:14 PM
Ugggh! What a disgusting picture! We are never shown a shower, or even a bathroom, so I prefer to think there were either separate showers, or they took turns. Although, I did hear that Rickles had the "biggest piece of meat in the cave"......

Wow, talk about something I've never thought about before. Wasn't it Steel who talks about his pecker being "the biggest piece of meat in the cave" in the begining while they're rounding up more 'dump f*cks'?

*drum roll*

If I was in that mall long enough, I think I'd throw Stephen off the roof one night and lay claim to Fran. After I had Stephen show me how to fly the helicopter.

Andy
14-Jul-2007, 08:22 PM
if a bunch of gays kidnapped me there is no way i would ever get a boner anyway...
Physically impossible, its a reaction to your *ahem* organs being stimulated and the release of hormones and blood down there, im afraid you cant control it :p

Philly_SWAT
15-Jul-2007, 03:19 AM
Wow, talk about something I've never thought about before. Wasn't it Steel who talks about his pecker being "the biggest piece of meat in the cave" in the begining while they're rounding up more 'dump f*cks'?

If I was in that mall long enough, I think I'd throw Stephen off the roof one night and lay claim to Fran. After I had Stephen show me how to fly the helicopter.
Yes, it was Steel, I realized I accidentally put Rickles, but didnt bother to edit the post.

I wouldnt throw Stephen off the roof. That would be wrong. But it was a big mall, and I guess what Stephen didnt know wouldnt hurt him.......:)

Yojimbo
19-Jul-2007, 05:47 PM
I don't know about the gay, not gay thing, but if you eat your own boogers does that make you a cannibal?

darth los
19-Jul-2007, 06:33 PM
I don't know about the gay, not gay thing, but if you eat your own boogers does that make you a cannibal?

No, but it does make you a nasty bastard.

mista_mo
20-Jul-2007, 12:18 AM
thats really nasty yojimbo, why would you say something like that?

Now, if I was hogtied and fondled by a gay man i would not allow myself to get a woddy, sorry Andy, I guess your not man enough to control you own parkay :p

Yojimbo
20-Jul-2007, 12:42 AM
thats really nasty yojimbo, why would you say something like that?:p

Sorry, you all, for introducing a crass bevis and butthead joke into such a honorable thread where sodomy, male on male jail rape and homosexual showers liasons were being discussed. I don't know how I could have been so crass.

darth los
20-Jul-2007, 12:52 AM
Sorry, you all, for introducing a crass bevis and butthead joke into such a honorable thread where sodomy, male on male jail rape and homosexual showers liasons were being discussed. I don't know how I could have been so crass.

LMFAO!! :lol: :lol:

To be fair i couldn't take it anymore. I quit that discussion a while ago.:barf:

mista_mo
20-Jul-2007, 04:32 AM
hah, this thread had gone downhill big time...

i was being sarcastic btw :)

darth los
20-Jul-2007, 04:35 AM
hah, this thread had gone downhill big time...

i was being sarcastic btw :)

This is officially the gayest thread ever. :lol: :moon:

(Not that there's anything wrong with that)

mista_mo
20-Jul-2007, 04:38 AM
heh, there is plenty wrogn with that!

buttsecks, toys...group showers....men with other men goign at it visciously....peanut butter on bits...blech, no thank you. :hurl:

ya know, i do not believe anything else of relevence is going to come from this topic.

darth los
20-Jul-2007, 04:49 AM
I was saying that there's nothing wrong with being gay. If that's a person's lifestyle choice, more power to them.

Did we ever answer ned's question by the way? :shifty:

MissJacksonCA
20-Jul-2007, 04:26 PM
I figure they all showered together except for Rhodes who was too homophobic.

funny question though...

Yojimbo
20-Jul-2007, 04:36 PM
I figure they all showered together except for Rhodes who was too homophobic.

funny question though...

They looked pretty grungy. Maybe they rarely ever showered at all and instead had to bathe out of helmet, like they do in foxholes in battle. Certainly they would have wanted to conserve fresh water supplies, but perhaps fresh water isn't a problem in Florida.

MissJacksonCA
20-Jul-2007, 04:41 PM
You mean like fill their helmet with water and put their helmet on? Or use their helmet full of water as a makeshift washing basin?

darth los
20-Jul-2007, 05:08 PM
They looked pretty grungy. Maybe they rarely ever showered at all and instead had to bathe out of helmet, like they do in foxholes in battle. Certainly they would have wanted to conserve fresh water supplies, but perhaps fresh water isn't a problem in Florida.

As was stated before, that's assuming that they were actaully in florida. They never said that in the film.

You mean like fill their helmet with water and put their helmet on? Or use their helmet full of water as a makeshift washing basin?

I think he means that they teabagged in the helmet. Talk about taking a dip.

MissJacksonCA
20-Jul-2007, 05:09 PM
There goes my appetite...

darth los
20-Jul-2007, 05:48 PM
I wouldnt throw Stephen off the roof. That would be wrong. But it was a big mall, and I guess what Stephen didnt know wouldnt hurt him.......:)

I wonder if fran a peter ever got it on on the side?

DEAD BEAT
20-Jul-2007, 06:42 PM
Well the way Rickles and Steele were always together im sure Rickles hooked him up with the old Rusty Trombone in the shower!;)

Comparing sizes im sure Steele was nobody's bitch,the way he bragged about his meat you know he owned his corral of whores, offering no reach arounds what's so ever! :D

darth los
20-Jul-2007, 07:23 PM
And did ya see the way rickles was always laughing at his jokes? He was like a love sick school girl. lol

MissJacksonCA
20-Jul-2007, 07:24 PM
Maybe it was the laugh of fear... like a bullys sidekick always laughs at his jokes whether they're funny or not to stay on his good side...

darth los
20-Jul-2007, 07:28 PM
If i had an m-16 and .45 on me i would fear no one. Especially not a guy who looks like a broken down mechanic.

DEAD BEAT
20-Jul-2007, 08:11 PM
If i had an m-16 and .45 on me i would fear no one. Especially not a guy who looks like a broken down mechanic.

ha ha ha! that was a good one dude!
;)

I still have to sick to my theory about Steele though,did you noticed he is the only one who never had a stressed look on his face only when he new he was about to have the living dead screw him for a change!:D

We knew who the king of the punk bitches were!

darth los
20-Jul-2007, 08:16 PM
ha ha ha! that was a good one dude!
;)

I still have to sick to my theory about Steele though,did you noticed he is the only one who never had a stressed look on his face only when he new he was about to have the living dead screw him for a change!:D

We knew who the king of the punk bitches were!

So where does that leave rhodes in all this? Screwing frankenstein? Perhaps he used that whole feeding my men to the ghouls thing as a cover for a lover's quarrel they were having.

DEAD BEAT
20-Jul-2007, 09:11 PM
So where does that leave rhodes in all this? Screwing frankenstein? Perhaps he used that whole feeding my men to the ghouls thing as a cover for a lover's quarrel they were having.

ha ha ha!
Right... and then he gunned him down because he found out Frankenstein was having a "menage de trois" with Fisher and Bub!
:D :lol:

darth los
20-Jul-2007, 09:27 PM
ha ha ha!
Right... and then he gunned him down because he found out Frankenstein was having a "menage de trois" with Fisher and Bub!
:D :lol:

Exactly, that's why bub was so intent on killing rhodes. He gunned down his thresome crew in cold blod. Hell hath no fury like a ghoul scorned.

DEAD BEAT
20-Jul-2007, 10:01 PM
Exactly, that's why bub was so intent on killing rhodes. He gunned down his thresome crew in cold blod. Hell hath no fury like a ghoul scorned.

Not to mention his only piece of asss!

or at least the only quack willing enough to give it up to Bub, im sure he knew his time clock was ticking b4 his boner drops off!
;)

mista_mo
23-Jul-2007, 10:52 PM
teabagging in a helmet?

darth los
23-Jul-2007, 10:57 PM
teabagging in a helmet?

Are you suprised at any subject that rears it's ugly head in this thread? It's like anything goes in here. :lol: