PDA

View Full Version : Cavemen pilot needs reshooting

darth los
10-Jul-2007, 03:17 AM
I don't know about you guys but when i first heard about this i was like this has to be some kind of joke. A show based on the geico cavemen? This has got to be the dumbest thing i've ever heard of. On the other hand , who knows? It might be good, we'll just have to wait and see. Also, Is it me or does that caveman dude resemble andy gibb in his beard? :confused:

http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/677179/Cavemen_Pilot_Needs_Reshooting.html

AcesandEights
10-Jul-2007, 03:37 AM
I think the whole endeavor needs re-thinking! I'm a big fan of the commercials; love 'em, but...this is way too much of a stretch.

darth los
10-Jul-2007, 03:40 AM
I know. It seems like something that might strive in short sketches at best. But a tv show. I'll just sit back and watch the train wreck. Anybody wanna lay an over/under on the amount of episodes that will air before it gets cancelled?

MissJacksonCA
10-Jul-2007, 06:55 AM
i'm still excited about the saveman pilot

darth los
10-Jul-2007, 10:27 AM
i'm still excited about the saveman pilot

Now there's an idea for a show. SAVEMAN!! :lol: Anything's better than what they're about to do.

MikePizzoff
10-Jul-2007, 11:50 AM
Anybody wanna lay an over/under on the amount of episodes that will air before it gets cancelled?

2 or 3.

MissJacksonCA
10-Jul-2007, 02:55 PM
saveman ... caveman... kinda goes together... save the caveman!

bassman
10-Jul-2007, 03:06 PM
I never thought the commericals were funny. Only got a slight, closed mouthed chuckle out of one of them.

If it really happens, it will be cancelled quickly. Sounds about as interesting as a tv show based on the ol' "Bud....wies....errrr" frogs commercials.

darth los
11-Jul-2007, 01:07 AM
I never thought the commericals were funny. Only got a slight, closed mouthed chuckle out of one of them.

If it really happens, it will be cancelled quickly. Sounds about as interesting as a tv show based on the ol' "Bud....wies....errrr" frogs commercials.

:lol:

That's a perfect analogy.

acealive1
11-Jul-2007, 02:14 AM
they're funny. give em a show!!

MissJacksonCA
11-Jul-2007, 04:35 AM
wait no they should make a show out of the Alltell guy and those five guys from the other wireless networks... the one dude is funny and I actually enjoy the commercials...

orrrrrr maybe they should find that kid who used to do the Dell computer commercials... Stephen... and give him a tv show... that is if he's still alive

darth los
11-Jul-2007, 04:47 AM
wait no they should make a show out of the Alltell guy and those five guys from the other wireless networks... the one dude is funny and I actually enjoy the commercials...

orrrrrr maybe they should find that kid who used to do the Dell computer commercials... Stephen... and give him a tv show... that is if he's still alive

You might as well make a show about the mac and pc dudes while you're at it.

MissJacksonCA
11-Jul-2007, 04:51 AM
well now you're just being ridiculous

Ivarr
11-Jul-2007, 07:45 AM
This drek gets the green light ... and yet they canceled Studio 60...

no wonder I watch TV fewer and fewer hours a week....

darth los
11-Jul-2007, 04:49 PM
This drek gets the green light ... and yet they canceled Studio 60...

no wonder I watch TV fewer and fewer hours a week....

That's a good point. There seems to be less and less quality programing on network tv all the time. Besides 24 and reality shows it's all cable for me.

coma
11-Jul-2007, 06:25 PM
The "dude, I got a dell" guy?
He got caught in Washington Square park buying some weed and got fired. Which is stoopid because his character was an obvious burnout type.

MissJacksonCA
11-Jul-2007, 06:29 PM
Yep thats the guy. I remember when he got arrested and being fired so I figured he prolly went to jail maybe and either way got into hard core drugs and prolly killed himself or something. His commercials were great but towards the end became really bad. I mean you can only milk a concept for so long unless you're a writer for the Simpsons which is never going to be cancelled! Thank god for small favors...

darth los
11-Jul-2007, 10:52 PM
I mean you can only milk a concept for so long

Any writers for the show "lost" listening? :rolleyes: