PDA

View Full Version : Hugh Hefner goes the hell off

acealive1
11-Jul-2007, 04:50 AM
yeh........

Ozzy’s daughter Kelly Osbourne has been talking to the press about wanting to pose nude for Playboy, but apparently Hugh Hefner says that’s a no-go.

"I can't see it happening somehow,” Hefner quipped in a recent interview. “We don't airbrush to that extent."

Ooooooh, snap!

:lol:

i wouldnt let her pose for playboy but i'd definitely have her legs cocked up in the back of my truck :shifty:

Danny
11-Jul-2007, 04:57 AM
its snappy jokes like that is why hes seen as a classy pimp, unlike larry flint, who probably leaves grease stains on couches:lol:

acealive1
11-Jul-2007, 04:59 AM
:lol: yikes. just harsh bro. i have no idea about flynt but he does look like he sweats crisco

darth los
11-Jul-2007, 05:05 AM
That woman is disgusting. If i met her i'd ask if she wanted some jelly with her rolls.

acealive1
11-Jul-2007, 05:08 AM
i'd bust a load to ensure my financial future. dude,ur in laws would be the osbournes........ you'd be money rich!!

Terran
11-Jul-2007, 05:09 AM
i'd bust a load to ensure my financial future. dude,ur in laws would be the osbournes........ you'd be money rich!!

I was thinking the same thing...:evil:

darth los
11-Jul-2007, 05:09 AM

I guess you're right. Sacrifices must be made.:barf: Women do it all the time. They find themselves a professional athlete or something and have their kids.

acealive1
11-Jul-2007, 05:10 AM
I was thinking the same thing...:evil:

my god,bro. we're all evil LOL!! :elol:

I guess you're right. Sacrifices must be made.:barf: Women do it all the time. They find themselves a professional athlete or something and have their kids.

sacrifice? you know what they say big girls do better :elol:

darth los
11-Jul-2007, 05:12 AM
sacrifice? you know what they say big girls do better :elol:

Oh yeah. When it's that time of the month you can still make love to her creases. :barf:

acealive1
11-Jul-2007, 05:14 AM
Oh yeah. When it's that time of the month you can still make love to her creases. :barf:

actually no......her mouth doesnt bleed :elol:

Danny
11-Jul-2007, 05:24 AM
*sits back, folds arms, sighs and waits for someone (darth of cap) to make the "more cushin' fer tha' pushin'" joke*:sneaky:

acealive1
11-Jul-2007, 05:30 AM
*beats a dead horse* :lol:

Danny
11-Jul-2007, 05:36 AM
*nods fondly as the time has arrived again, opens a dusty old filling cabinet, pulls out a folder, blwos dust off it and-*

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y91/khazrak/deadhorse.gif

acealive1
11-Jul-2007, 05:38 AM
DAMN YOU LOL! :lol:

MissJacksonCA
11-Jul-2007, 05:57 AM
she's about the ugliest creature on the planet with a foul mouth that would make a sailor blush... she couldn't lose enough weight to pose for playboy besides she's got no hooters

darth los
11-Jul-2007, 06:19 AM
she's about the ugliest creature on the planet with a foul mouth that would make a sailor blush... she couldn't lose enough weight to pose for playboy besides she's got no hooters

That's so true. She's got those nasty fat lady jugs where you can tell they're not breasts but mostly fat. Gross. :barf:

acealive1
11-Jul-2007, 06:22 AM
That's so true. She's got those nasty fat lady jugs where you can tell they're not breasts but mostly fat. Gross. :barf:

what do you think boobs are? steel?

darth los
11-Jul-2007, 06:24 AM
what do you think boobs are? steel?

Aren't they?:p I'm just talking about how they have no shape and resemble a fat guys man boobs.

acealive1
11-Jul-2007, 06:26 AM
oh but theres a difference. LOL

Danny
11-Jul-2007, 06:28 AM
aye, there the horrible moob kind you could bet dollar to donuts has stubble on, not the kind that you could see the future with:lol:

-to the ladies i apoliogise for the tasteless joke, i mean it in black humour and i will never make it again.
*twiddles imginary 1800's gentile' moustache*

darth los
11-Jul-2007, 06:29 AM
oh but theres a difference. LOL

That would be a sick test wouldn't it? To blindfold a dude and have him feel up a fat chick and fat guys boobs and see if he could tell the difference. :elol: Those coke/pepsi challenges have nothing on that. It sounds something like a promotion a radio station would run in order to win free concert tickets.

acealive1
11-Jul-2007, 06:29 AM
aye, there the horrible moob kind you could bet dollar to donuts has stubble on, not the kind that you could see the future with:lol:

-to the ladies i apoliogise for the tasteless joke, i mean it in black humour and i will never make it again.

:lol: you're a riot bro. dollar to donuts? hilarious. some rapper was on a cd saying he'd bet someone a "$100 to a bucket of chicken wings" once

darth los
11-Jul-2007, 06:30 AM

If it's not of the handlebar variety then it's not worth it.

Danny
11-Jul-2007, 06:32 AM
you.****ing.knows.it.:cool:

acealive1
11-Jul-2007, 06:34 AM
we talking the tombstone variety or the back to the future handlebar stache?

Danny
11-Jul-2007, 06:46 AM
a little from colum A and B.

BRRRRRRILIANT!

acealive1
11-Jul-2007, 06:48 AM
Hot Wings? Brilliant!!

EvilNed
11-Jul-2007, 03:56 PM
Boobs filled with fat are the good kind of boobs.

As for Kelly, she's superhot compared to her brother. Heck, I'd marry Kelly and lick her pussy ten times a day if it would just save me from having to ever look at his face ever again.

MikePizzoff
11-Jul-2007, 04:08 PM
That woman is disgusting. If i met her i'd ask if she wanted some jelly with her rolls.

:lol: Yikes!

Sorry, but she looks really hot in this photo set:

http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/images/kelly-osbourne-greenroom.jpg

And this one for laughs...

http://www.starmuscle.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/01/kelly-osbourne.jpg

acealive1
11-Jul-2007, 04:19 PM

i'd definitly baby batter her up

darth los
11-Jul-2007, 04:34 PM

To each his own i guess but you have to remember, they're doing amazing things with air brushing and make up nowdays.

capncnut
11-Jul-2007, 05:33 PM
i'd bust a load to ensure my financial future. dude, ur in laws would be the osbournes........ you'd be money rich!!
Yeah plus she's got a fine set of lungs.

She's got those nasty fat lady jugs where you can tell they're not breasts but mostly fat. Gross. :barf:
What planet are you living on?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/bloodylamer/bastardly-photos/0505/kelly-gonna-blow-03.jpg

She might not be the best looking lass on the planet (looks like a bulldog chewing a wasp) but damn, them titties would make a nice backdrop for my man mayo! :D

darth los
11-Jul-2007, 05:56 PM
She's just not my cup of tea dude. More for you i guess.

acealive1
11-Jul-2007, 05:58 PM
Yeah plus she's got a fine set of lungs.

What planet are you living on?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/bloodylamer/bastardly-photos/0505/kelly-gonna-blow-03.jpg

She might not be the best looking lass on the planet (looks like a bulldog chewing a wasp) but damn, them titties would make a nice backdrop for my man mayo! :D

ohhh shes got a set alright :)

capncnut
11-Jul-2007, 06:01 PM
Well, let's face it, Hugh Heffner is a twat for not capitalising on the possible sales this might generate. Just because the lady is a little overweight does not mean that she can't be sexy...

...and who the f**k is Hugh Heffner anyway? Just a sad ol' prick in a smoking jacket who lives in a mansion surrounded by blonde blow-up dolls who wouldn't look at him for s**t if he didn't have a large bank account. :lol:

darth los
11-Jul-2007, 06:17 PM
Well, let's face it, Hugh Heffner is a twat for not capitalising on the possible sales this might generate. Just because the lady is a little overweight does not mean that she can't be sexy...

...and who the f**k is Hugh Heffner anyway? Just a sad ol' prick in a smoking jacket who lives in a mansion surrounded by blonde blow-up dolls who wouldn't look at him for s**t if he didn't have a large bank account. :lol:

That's some true sh8t. :lol: Who the hell appointed him the formost expert on what beautiful is? Maybe it's because she's not a dumb blonde with fake jugs.

MissJacksonCA
11-Jul-2007, 06:21 PM
That's some true sh8t. :lol: Who the hell appointed him the formost expert on what beautiful is? Maybe it's because she's not a dumb blonde with fake jugs.

Or it could be because she's a fugly fattie with flabby packets for breasts... I mean really I can't imagine she would generate too many sales beyond people wanting to know what exactly she looks like naked. Which would be scary. Maybe if she didn't look like common gutter trash she could be a overweight nude model of somekind but even still I'm sure Penthouse would go for it.

coma
11-Jul-2007, 06:31 PM
i'd definitly baby batter her up
Ha!

If people think shes the ugliest chick in the world they obviously havent looked around very much

What about the skanks on the subway taking up 2 seats, eating Chinese take out chicken wings with Grease all over their mustache yelling in a cell phone and burping every 5 seconds. Fat belly hanging out of a half shirt and some rude ass screaming kids running around until she punches the 5 year old in the ear
THATS UGLY

,,,but even still I'm sure Penthouse would go for it.
I think you may mean the legendary HUSTLER. Penthouse also goes for the lame blonds too.

MissJacksonCA
11-Jul-2007, 06:33 PM
Oh those chicks are ugly... but they're not saying they wanna be in playboy...

my bad Hustler is the one I was thinking of... i'm not familiar with nudies magazines except for playboy

acealive1
11-Jul-2007, 07:02 PM
Ha!

If people think shes the ugliest chick in the world they obviously havent looked around very much

What about the skanks on the subway taking up 2 seats, eating Chinese take out chicken wings with Grease all over their mustache yelling in a cell phone and burping every 5 seconds. Fat belly hanging out of a half shirt and some rude ass screaming kids running around until she punches the 5 year old in the ear
THATS UGLY

I think you may mean the legendary HUSTLER. Penthouse also goes for the lame blonds too.

skanks taking up two seats is brilliant. LOL

darth los
11-Jul-2007, 10:58 PM
Oh those chicks are ugly... but they're not saying they wanna be in playboy...

my bad Hustler is the one I was thinking of... i'm not familiar with nudies magazines except for playboy

Get back to us after they offer you a million to pose. :lol: You might have a different answer then.

RustyHicks
12-Jul-2007, 03:34 PM
If she gets the go ahead to pose,
I think I'll cancel my subscription:barf:

There is only so much I can take:mad: :evil:

acealive1
12-Jul-2007, 05:16 PM
If she gets the go ahead to pose,
I think I'll cancel my subscription:barf:

There is only so much I can take:mad: :evil:

but im sure u have the issue with chyna in it...... so you wouldnt want to look at plus size woman over someone with both sets of equipment? :rolleyes:

capncnut
12-Jul-2007, 06:02 PM
but im sure u have the issue with chyna in it... so you wouldnt want to look at plus size woman over someone with both sets of equipment? :rolleyes:
I noticed that too, she's got a weenie. :sneaky:

MissJacksonCA
12-Jul-2007, 07:00 PM
well now they can work miracles with photoshop... so maybe it wont be THAT bad...

darth los
12-Jul-2007, 07:06 PM
I noticed that too, she's got a weenie. :sneaky:

LMFAO!! :lol: I noticed that too. That's why i promptly got rid of it. I gave it to a buddy of mine who was a little too interested in it if you ask me.

acealive1
12-Jul-2007, 08:04 PM
well now they can work miracles with photoshop... so maybe it wont be THAT bad...

in the playboy shoot,its airbrushed out. in her sex video..........its HUGE!!

darth los
12-Jul-2007, 08:23 PM
in the playboy shoot,its airbrushed out. in her sex video..........its HUGE!!

Damn dude, that's an image i truly didn't need. You need therapy to get that kinda sh8t out of your head. :(

MikePizzoff
12-Jul-2007, 08:25 PM
Are you guys talking about a female celebrity with a penis...? :confused:

darth los
12-Jul-2007, 08:39 PM
Are you guys talking about a female celebrity with a penis...? :confused:

Unfortunately yes. :(

acealive1
12-Jul-2007, 08:46 PM
Damn dude, that's an image i truly didn't need. You need therapy to get that kinda sh8t out of your head. :(

sorry bro :lol: no wonder triple h used to do her anally

darth los
12-Jul-2007, 08:55 PM
sorry bro :lol: no wonder triple h used to do her anally

He is now such a queen. :barf:

MikePizzoff
12-Jul-2007, 11:34 PM
Unfortunately yes. :(

Who????

darth los
13-Jul-2007, 12:30 AM
Who????

It's name is chyna. It used to wrestle for the wwe. It also was on the surreal life one season.

acealive1
13-Jul-2007, 01:32 AM
He is now such a queen. :barf:

:lol: he sure is

Danny
13-Jul-2007, 01:47 AM
^ *reads this and shudders* :hurl:

ew..."teeny weeny"? :barf:

thats the kidna **** thatll make you barf like you was a goon outta river city:dead:

acealive1
13-Jul-2007, 01:49 AM
^ *reads this and shudders* :hurl:

ew..."teeny weeny"? :barf:

thats the kidna **** thatll make you barf like you was a goon outta river city:dead:

this calls for an appropriate moment from waynes world.

Garth: "ribbed for her pleasure......EWWWWWWWWWW!" :lol:

darth los
13-Jul-2007, 01:57 AM
This is the opposite of a "SCHWING !!" moment. :hurl:

acealive1
13-Jul-2007, 02:07 AM
This is the opposite of a "SCHWING !!" moment. :hurl:

and how :lol: