PDA

View Full Version : Live Journal/Blog advice?

MinionZombie
11-Jul-2007, 10:43 AM
Okay, so I'm thinking of setting up a blog to link to my website to just make it much easier for myself (rather than the current way I go about keeping my website up-to-date with news and comments from myself, for the "news" section)...so yeah, I wanna get a blog or a journal or something.

I wanna log in to it, bash off some news/thoughts/rants and then be done...I was thinking I'd probably go Live Journal as I've seen various people on here have gone that way, but I know nothing about it, or if there are better alternatives...basically - tell me what is best to do, please. :)

MissJacksonCA
11-Jul-2007, 03:07 PM
Man I thought you had a liver problem and were going to write a blog about your harrowing struggle to buy a liver from a child in Cambodia and discuss your progress as the liver doesn't speak English and gets rejected by your body or something.

Danny
11-Jul-2007, 05:39 PM
just set up a blogger account, there like the hotmail of blogs, free and easy to use, even ive got one...sorta its easy to forgot to put stuff on there, but tis usually links to stupidc rap so hey.;)

MinionZombie
11-Jul-2007, 05:39 PM
:rolleyes:

I hate making spelling mistakes like that...*runs off to fix it*

Hellsing - blogger account on Live Journal you mean? Just checking...

Geophyrd
23-Jul-2007, 03:19 PM
its pretty cool!