PDA

View Full Version : Killzone two gameplay footage (new)

mista_mo
12-Jul-2007, 02:16 AM
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/21504.html

This is actual gameplay footage of the sequel to one of the most under rated games (altho much over hyped) made. This is just...beautiful....

capncnut
12-Jul-2007, 04:44 PM
Looks nice, I have to admit. I would've liked to have seen more gameplay footage though.

Danny
13-Jul-2007, 12:17 AM
the first was a porridge coloured borefest, id much rather see gears 2 myself.

darth los
13-Jul-2007, 12:48 AM
the first was a porridge coloured borefest, id much rather see gears 2 myself.

Me too. But sometimes we have to deal with lower teir stuff until the big dogs come along. Everything can't be GOW or halo unfortunately. :(

Danny
13-Jul-2007, 01:03 AM
actually sometimes i prefer to play a lower end fps game, yknow just a mindless slugfest, like area 51, 007 nightfire, soldier of fortune ect.

sometimes nothign beats blowin'-t-fook outta some generic gas mask wearin' bad guys.

CoinReturn
13-Jul-2007, 01:08 AM
Killzone 2 is undoubtedly one of the best looking console games to date. Who knows how it plays though, and based on the previous one, I'll reserve judgment till it comes out.

darth los
13-Jul-2007, 01:21 AM
Killzone 2 is undoubtedly one of the best looking console games to date. Who knows how it plays though, and based on the previous one, I'll reserve judgment till it comes out.

The downloadable demo can't be far off. It should be a good measure of what the full game will be like although that's not always the case.

Danny
13-Jul-2007, 01:40 AM
yeah sometimes they can be a major disapointement, you playa demo, love it, buy the game and it sucks. which happens to me a lot, only one i was right about was when i got a demo off the first issue of the xbox mag that had the halo silent cartographer level. bitchin' then, bitchin' now.