PDA

View Full Version : This is just so stupid

EvilNed
13-Jul-2007, 09:39 PM
At another board, a discussion about the Shield Wall quickly turned into a discussion about swordsmanship, martial arts and crap like that. As a spectator, I couldn't help but overcome these two HILARIOUS videos!

Ok, the story is that this guy, Yanagiryuken, claims to be a master of his martial arts which is about him using a mysterious chi to defeat his opponents. Check it out:

tib2Urowsdc

Were you impressed? Well, the guy was so confident in himself that he put out a challenge. 5000 dollars to any MMA fighter that could defeat him in a fight. Here's the result:

gEDaCIDvj6I

darth los
13-Jul-2007, 09:52 PM
BWHAHAHAHAHA !!! :lol: He got knocked the fook out !! lol

What a clown.:clown: I guess the stars and planets weren't aligned right or something.

Terran
13-Jul-2007, 10:33 PM
He obviously was negating his chi with some sort of stronger counter chi.....

What a newb...*shakes head*

darth los
13-Jul-2007, 10:50 PM
I wonder if this will affect the recruitment numbers from his dojo. :lol:

EvilNed
13-Jul-2007, 11:05 PM
The old quack obviously has NO fighting experience whatsoever. Check out the way he moves when actually going up against that guy. The MMA guy grabs his arm and... what does the old guy do? Nothing! He doesn't even react!

Also, he gets punched in the face. Some blood comes out. And he takes the longest time to recover, constantly checking the blood on his lip as if slowly realizing that "Holy crap, I am in deep **** here.".

darth los
14-Jul-2007, 12:34 AM
The old quack obviously has NO fighting experience whatsoever. Check out the way he moves when actually going up against that guy. The MMA guy grabs his arm and... what does the old guy do? Nothing! He doesn't even react!

Also, he gets punched in the face. Some blood comes out. And he takes the longest time to recover, constantly checking the blood on his lip as if slowly realizing that "Holy crap, I am in deep **** here.".

i don't know what he was thinking unless he actually believed that crap. i wonder if his students just played along to indulge him in his super saiyin fantasies.

Danny
14-Jul-2007, 01:44 AM
bwa-hahaha!, wha a load of bollocks, youd have to be part-tarded at least to believe that in the first place.

darth los
14-Jul-2007, 01:58 AM
bwa-hahaha!, wha a load of bollocks, youd have to be part-tarded at least to believe that in the first place.

He had to believe it on some level. Did you see how shocked he was when he was checking his lip for blood?

mista_mo
14-Jul-2007, 02:02 AM
when he was lieing on the ground near the end, i was expecting him to go super saiyen 3 and just launch a Gallick gun at the guy who beat the **** out of him.

darth los
14-Jul-2007, 02:18 AM
when he was lieing on the ground near the end, i was expecting him to go super saiyen 3 and just launch a Gallick gun at the guy who beat the **** out of him.

LMFAO !!. He was definitely planning something. That fetal position is a prime launching pad for the fireball of death.

Danny
14-Jul-2007, 02:40 AM
He had to believe it on some level. Did you see how shocked he was when he was checking his lip for blood?

yeah.

theres a hobo in derby that swears hes the chicken king to, but it dont make it true.:D

mista_mo
14-Jul-2007, 02:44 AM
while talking to his aide

Yanagiryuken: "wat does the scouter say his power level is?!"
aide:"it's over 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" *crushes scouter*

darth los
14-Jul-2007, 02:45 AM
yeah.

theres a hobo in derby that swears hes the chicken king to, but it dont make it true.:D

They have padded rooms for people like that. Speaking of which, i wonder where they took that dude for treatment. They probably told him it was a hospital then strapped a straight jacket on him and sedated him.

MissJacksonCA
14-Jul-2007, 01:10 PM
Thooooose were so funny... loved when he falled on his rump in the second videah

flyboy
14-Jul-2007, 03:14 PM
what a load of codswallop.honestly.:(

Arcades057
15-Jul-2007, 06:20 AM
"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid."

Something like that; it nicely sums up the video, only instead of a blaster, the dude used a few nice clocks to the head.

Dawg
15-Jul-2007, 12:58 PM
They need better actors to play the students, those guys hesitated a few times.

:dead: Dawg

capncnut
16-Jul-2007, 12:52 AM
That first video has to be one of the funniest things I have seen in years, what utter codswallop! :lol:

AcesandEights
16-Jul-2007, 04:40 PM
Funniest thing was that the longest portion of the second vid (the actual match up), wasn't the fight but the signing of the contract. Think Don King was in on this one?

darth los
16-Jul-2007, 04:43 PM
"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid."

Best illustrated in raiders of the lost ark. :D