PDA

View Full Version : Psp Slim Version

darth los
14-Jul-2007, 02:42 AM
It's a slimmer version of the psp that also allows for plaback on your tv. Maybe now i can justify paying $20 for a umd. However, i can't help but notice a pattern here. Give a price cut on an item then a couple of months later add a couple of feature to it/bundle it with some stuff and charge what you were previously charging before, although not before discontinuing the old model first of course. Sound familiar to anyone? :confused:

http://gear.ign.com/articles/804/804856p1.html

Danny
14-Jul-2007, 02:44 AM
is ti just me or does that look exactly the same as the usual one?

still its probably just more prone to breakages now, and it was pretty bad with that to begin with, 3 died on my brother within 6 months of the launch date, adn thats only cus it took 4 weeks to send each replacement:rolleyes:

darth los
14-Jul-2007, 02:50 AM
is ti just me or does that look exactly the same as the usual one?

still its probably just more prone to breakages now, and it was pretty bad with that to begin with, 3 died on my brother within 6 months of the launch date, adn thats only cus it took 4 weeks to send each replacement:rolleyes:

I wouldn't know as i always have my wrist strap on when i play mine. I'm really anal about that stuff. If my screen got scratched i don't know what i'd do. It was probably cheaper for them to make so they slapped a new coat of paint on it and called it better. Notice how the reduced cost of manufacturing didn't get passed on to the consumer? It's a shame that they're doing so bad that they need evey penny they can get.