PDA

View Full Version : A Zombie Rapper!?!?

OMrGeekO
15-Jul-2007, 05:08 AM
Check out this crazy mother ****er. He's a zombie, but he's a rapper!! Yes, that's right!! LOL. IT's actually yours truely, i've been on this board for a long time, keep quiet though. When im not out making short films, i do some horrorcore music. let me know what u think.

http://www.soundclick.com/sghorror
http://www.myspace.com/sghorror

I have a brand new album coming out for FREE DOWNLOAD
the first half of AUG.

Yojimbo
15-Jul-2007, 04:25 PM
Dude, I bow to you! I checked out your tracks and you are a killer. Kind of reminded me of the old EBN (I imagine that a video to your tracks would be in that vein)

I am going to have to download your tracks to my ipod. Too hilarious!

OddDNA
15-Jul-2007, 04:41 PM
You know you are allowed to have more than 1 flow.

And you could try to ride the beat a little bit and not just talk to rhythm.

Oh...and look into getting a ghost writer.

Besides all that you are comfortably below average.

fartpants
16-Jul-2007, 08:41 PM
You know you are allowed to have more than 1 flow.

And you could try to ride the beat a little bit and not just talk to rhythm.

Oh...and look into getting a ghost writer.

Besides all that you are comfortably below average.

:lol: :lol: thats cold...:lol: :lol:

OMrGeekO
16-Jul-2007, 09:12 PM
yeah its cool. thanks for the positive feedback :mad: lol in all honestly, i didn't really come here for musicial criticism, more just for the content value of the tracks so i didnt take anything you said to heart.

i do what i do. and i like what i do.

Yojimbo
18-Jul-2007, 12:12 AM
yeah its cool. thanks for the positive feedback :mad: lol in all honestly, i didn't really come here for musicial criticism, more just for the content value of the tracks so i didnt take anything you said to heart.

i do what i do. and i like what i do.

Not that I agree with the criticism (remember, I liked your tracks) but saying that you didn't come for musical criticism..what exactly did you expect would happen when you put your art out here on the line for others to check out? I mean this respectfully, so don't take me the wrong way.

darth los
18-Jul-2007, 01:59 AM
Not that I agree with the criticism (remember, I liked your tracks) but saying that you didn't come for musical criticism..what exactly did you expect would happen when you put your art out here on the line for others to check out? I mean this respectfully, so don't take me the wrong way.

It's true. If you put your work out there for everyone to judge you have to be prepared for any response. You just have to take it in stride and keep doing your thing. Not everybody is going to like what you do in life.

OMrGeekO
18-Jul-2007, 05:18 AM
Yeah. I just meant that I know the quality isn't that of mainstream rap or anything so I'm not expecting to come off as a professional. I just like the stories and content of my work and i'm not going to take "everything" said to heart. :elol: much love from the zoooombies.

Philly_SWAT
18-Jul-2007, 03:00 PM
GAR zombies generally do not speak, therefore, they should not be able to rap. The lyrics should have been something more along the lines of:

Ahh ohh, err et um
Ahh ohh, grr get em

Yojimbo
18-Jul-2007, 03:41 PM
GAR zombies generally do not speak, therefore, they should not be able to rap. The lyrics should have been something more along the lines of:

Ahh ohh, err et um
Ahh ohh, grr get em

Thats hilarious! Imagining a whole rap cut full of zombie groans and moans, with the pirate zombie fronting the pack.

darth los
18-Jul-2007, 05:06 PM
I can't help but think of Shaun of the dead and that scene where that zombie is down the street and they're like, "DA-DA-DA-DA-DA -DA-DA -DEH "then they stop and the zombie goes "AAAAARRRRGGHH!!." Good Stuff.:)

Yojimbo
18-Jul-2007, 06:45 PM
You know, the more I think about it, the idea of a zombie rapper is becoming more and more viable. Something in that way of Rob Zombie (lyrical content) meets GWAR (gore and yuck-factor stage show) meets EBN (musically and conceptually)-- it could be a hit. Mostly funny, really gross...the teeny-boppers and Pantera, frat boy crowds would dig it. Get GAR to film the video, etc.

darth los
20-Jul-2007, 03:39 AM
You know, the more I think about it, the idea of a zombie rapper is becoming more and more viable. Something in that way of Rob Zombie (lyrical content) meets GWAR (gore and yuck-factor stage show) meets EBN (musically and conceptually)-- it could be a hit. Mostly funny, really gross...the teeny-boppers and Pantera, frat boy crowds would dig it. Get GAR to film the video, etc.

There are certainly enough fanboys world wide to make it viable. But will he actually talk or grunt and moan. If it's the latter it would make for a short album.