http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19709083/

Hahaha!!! :D Freaking Idiot!

:dead: Dawg

fartpants
16-Jul-2007, 04:34 PM
love it ...what a numptie :lol: :lol:

AcesandEights
16-Jul-2007, 04:51 PM
More proof that people on Long Island have too much time on their hands :)

darth los
16-Jul-2007, 04:54 PM
This seems to be happening with more and more frequency nowdays. I wonder what makes people want to impersonate policemen? And it's not like most of them are doing it to committ crimes, i think,( although by defnition just impersonating a cop is one) They usually do traditional police functions like stopping people and writing tickets. I guess those are the ones who couldn't become cops and absolutely must live out their fantasies.

coma
16-Jul-2007, 05:51 PM
That has happened on Long Island quite a few times the last few years. I wonder if its more widespread or just a local thing.
Glad he got busted. Hardy har.

MikePizzoff
16-Jul-2007, 09:12 PM
Hah, what a moron.

MissJacksonCA
16-Jul-2007, 10:26 PM
The scary thing is that they're selling police badges on the internet and such and they're basically real. Of course they're not selling the photo ID a police officer carries but most people dont actually ask to see that. What's worse is anyone impersonating a police officer could easily use con to pull over unsuspecting or just plum stupid females to rape and/or murder them as was the case in San Diego in I believe late 70s early 80s...

The more things change the more they stay the same... it should be illegal for fake badges to be sold period... and it should be illegal for anyone with lights ontop of or on the side of their vehicle that would make it look similar to a police car. It gives the assumption of a police car and could create a dangerous situation.

RustyHicks
16-Jul-2007, 10:42 PM
I read this a few days ago,
stupid jerk was bound to get caught.

darth los
17-Jul-2007, 12:42 AM
The more things change the more they stay the same... it should be illegal for fake badges to be sold period... and it should be illegal for anyone with lights ontop of or on the side of their vehicle that would make it look similar to a police car. It gives the assumption of a police car and could create a dangerous situation.

I agree that fake police paraphanalia should not be sold. Citizens are all too willing to follow orders from the authorities without question most of the time. This could create a situation where they're sitting ducks for predators looking to do them harm. For instance, most people wouldn't open the door to a stranger past a certain hour, but once they see a badge all that goes out the window.