View Full Version : You just gotta love the justice system:

Dawg
15-Jul-2007, 12:49 PM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19719368/

:dead: Dawg

rightwing401
15-Jul-2007, 02:08 PM
Reading through that, it shouldn't be any wonder why no one in this country trusts the legal system anymore. I hope that the ruling gets overturned, but I doubt that's going to happen.
I swear, where do they find these quacks. Anyone with a reasonable sense of justice wouldn't have demanded such an absurd payment from the widow.

Maitreya
15-Jul-2007, 08:09 PM
I've seen some ridiculous lawsuits before, but this one is the most disgusting and appalling of all of them...

How the **** does anybody support that man in court?

Dawg
16-Jul-2007, 12:40 AM
Besides that, she went through the court system and it was ruled a legal action to make him pay, so at the very least, the court and lawyers should be held responsible to repay something, not the widow.

I say for the other guy, the scumbag killer, oh well, life sucks, you don't get your f**king money back.

:dead: Dawg

MissJacksonCA
16-Jul-2007, 07:05 AM
I dont really know if I buy that the guy was guilty I can understand why a 16 year old may be reluctant to tell the police that her brother may have killed someone but why wait for 50 years? As for the judgement against the widow I imagine she'll be getting some kind of police support to help pay the debt off seeing as cops tend to take care of their own and the families of their own especially families of fallen officers. And i'm sure this case isn't over. It does suck that she's ordered to pay back the money she got but hey c'est la vie.