PDA

View Full Version : Very exciting news...

DeadJonas190
15-Jul-2007, 11:27 PM
Yesterday, I got my girlfriend to watch Dawn of the Dead with me, it was her first time. She loved it. Very cool stuff there.

I just figured I would share it with you guys.

Philly_SWAT
16-Jul-2007, 03:08 AM
Yesterday, I got my girlfriend to watch Dawn of the Dead with me, it was her first time. She loved it. Very cool stuff there.

I just figured I would share it with you guys.

Congrats! I hear wedding bells in your future!

coma
16-Jul-2007, 04:06 AM
lucky bastid

I had one Girlfriend say "whats all this uuurrrggg stuff. This is the stupidest thing I ever saw. How can you like this crap?":annoyed::hurl:

mista_mo
16-Jul-2007, 06:36 AM
did she put out after words?

thats the natural reaction after watching a zombie movie.

tkane18
16-Jul-2007, 04:54 PM
Yesterday, I got my girlfriend to watch Dawn of the Dead with me, it was her first time.

I love virgins! ;)

fartpants
16-Jul-2007, 04:57 PM
my girlfriend has never watched it all the way through, she normally watches a bit then finds something more interesting to do, (which is more annoying than watching all of it and then saying she didn't like it)

women huh...

darth los
16-Jul-2007, 04:58 PM
lucky bastid

I had one Girlfriend say "whats all this uuurrrggg stuff. This is the stupidest thing I ever saw. How can you like this crap?":annoyed::hurl:

I would leave it alone until we had sex, then i'd give her a piece of my mind.

RustyHicks
16-Jul-2007, 10:40 PM
Congrads on having your girlfriend like the film.
A rariety in these parts lol
My wife loves the film, so I'm happy :)

Yojimbo
16-Jul-2007, 11:14 PM
Your girl rules!

My girl-- who I soon had the honor of marrying -- went to the comicon with me in 04, stood in line patiently to meet George A. Romero, swooned in his presence, then went out and purchased a variety of Dawn related merchandise for HER collection. Most recently, out of the blue, she surprised me with a NECA plaid shirt zombie figure and a Flyboy T-Shirt.

Any woman who understands you is worthy of the long haul, and one that understands GAR's DAWN...priceless!

(Rusty knows what I am talking about!)

darth los
17-Jul-2007, 12:26 AM
Any woman who understands you is worthy of the long haul, and one that understands GAR's DAWN...priceless!

(Rusty knows what I am talking about!)

You just wrote the next big credit card commercial. :)

DeadJonas190
17-Jul-2007, 12:32 AM
did she put out after words?

thats the natural reaction after watching a zombie movie.

Yes.

:D :D :D :D

darth los
17-Jul-2007, 12:53 AM
Yes.

:D :D :D :D

Aren't women easy after making an emotional connection? :lol: I'll bet she was putty in your hands.

coma
17-Jul-2007, 01:46 AM
Congrads on having your girlfriend like the film.
A rariety in these parts lol
My wife loves the film, so I'm happy :)
My Girlfriend (more like Im married though) likes that Im into all this nerdy crap, thats got to count for something!:D. I guess she always knows where I am...
Doing something dorky all day long:lol:

She's not into the Zombie stuff though she did go to a Dawn/Day double feature at the Museum of TV and Radio in queens, where GAR appeared. When I blather on about GAR, she says "Who?" I tell her the old guy with the big glasses . "Oh, yeah! Him! The cute Old guy".

darth los
17-Jul-2007, 02:44 AM
My Girlfriend (more like Im married though) likes that Im into all this nerdy crap, thats got to count for something!:D. I guess she always knows where I am...

:lol:
Anyone who's been in relationships before knows that it's one of the most important things for a woman to know what her man is doing at all times. You ever not pick up a cell phone call!?! You might as well not come home that night. I'm a homebody myself and love to do nerdy things as well. Most of my girlfriends couldn't be happier with that fact.

DeadJonas190
17-Jul-2007, 04:46 AM

She's not into the Zombie stuff though she did go to a Dawn/Day double feature at the Museum of TV and Radio in queens, where GAR appeared. When I blather on about GAR, she says "Who?" I tell her the old guy with the big glasses . "Oh, yeah! Him! The cute Old guy".

My girlfriend is awesome, not only was our first date a zombie movie that she picked, but she actually enjoys watching them. On top of she is a gamer and into the same dorky stuff as I am, so makes her the best in my book. Not to mention that she is very smart, that is a big plus in my book.

But yeah, she watched Dawn with me for the first time and enjoyed it. She had seen the remake in the past, but never the greatness that is the real Dawn.

darth los
17-Jul-2007, 05:12 AM
My girlfriend is awesome, not only was our first date a zombie movie that she picked, but she actually enjoys watching them. On top of she is a gamer and into the same dorky stuff as I am, so makes her the best in my book. Not to mention that she is very smart, that is a big plus in my book.

that's awesome man. It's very important for both people to have alot in common if you want the relationship to last long term. Congrats. She sounds like a keeper. :thumbsup:

MissJacksonCA
17-Jul-2007, 07:02 PM
origional or remake?

RustyHicks
17-Jul-2007, 10:19 PM
I assume he's talking about the original.
At first I didn't quite get MissJackson's question lol.
She sounds like someone special, someone you
should hold on to Like Darth said, important
to have someone you have lots in common with.
Take it from Yojimbo and me,
it's hard to fine love, double hard to find a woman
who appreciates GAR's movies as much as you do.
Good luck with her.

darth los
17-Jul-2007, 11:03 PM
And next to imposible to find all that rolled into one.

Yojimbo
17-Jul-2007, 11:29 PM
I assume he's talking about the original.
At first I didn't quite get MissJackson's question lol.
She sounds like someone special, someone you
should hold on to Like Darth said, important
to have someone you have lots in common with.
Take it from Yojimbo and me,
it's hard to fine love, double hard to find a woman
who appreciates GAR's movies as much as you do.
Good luck with her.

Yes, what he said.

You could go through life and you probably won't find another like her. Congratulations and dont lose this one.