PDA

View Full Version : Wikipedia lists NOTLD90 as #1 in David Cross's filmography

FunkyPertwee
16-Jul-2007, 12:00 AM
Does anyone know what, if any, role cross plays in the movie? I don't see him listed on IMDB and certainly have never spotted him in this movie. Its probably just a mistake, but oh well. BTW the list can be found on wikipedia's David cross page.

darth los
20-Jul-2007, 05:04 AM
Does anyone know what, if any, role cross plays in the movie? I don't see him listed on IMDB and certainly have never spotted him in this movie. Its probably just a mistake, but oh well. BTW the list can be found on wikipedia's David cross page.

I never knew that he was in it either. I don't even think he has a credit. I'll have to check. What does that say about his career though if night 90' is the best film he's been in?

MikePizzoff
22-Jul-2007, 04:30 PM
WTF? I'm a huge David Cross fan and have never seen him in Night 90. I think this is either a mistake or he was an extra in a scene for like 2 seconds.

darth los
22-Jul-2007, 05:07 PM
WTF? I'm a huge David Cross fan and have never seen him in Night 90. I think this is either a mistake or he was an extra in a scene for like 2 seconds.

If he was in it you're right and it's the latter. I just sat through this movie( while typing here of course) and i didn't spot him.