PDA

View Full Version : trailer for MEDELLIN (The Life of Pablo Escobar)

DjfunkmasterG
16-Jul-2007, 12:40 PM
FlWaG8Gtyf4

Anyone who knows HBO and is a fan of their original series has probably watched or is a fan of Entourage, well, for the past season and a half the superstar actor Vincent Chase has been chasing down his dream project which was about the life of the notorious drug king pin Pablo Escobar. At the start of season 4 the first episode took place from the set of Medellin and because entourage fans are dedicated fans they put together a faux trailer for the fictional film within the series. HBO went as far as to have an official website designed for the film as well, nothing major just something to make it feel more real.

Now while I don't think Adrian Grenier who plays Vincent Chase in the show makes a very convincing Pablo Escobar, I would still like to see the movie made for real and maybe them cast actor Cliff Curtis who played Pablo in 2001's Blow take on the role of Pablo.

Anyway, give it a watch and answer this question for me, If Medellin was a real film would this trailer convince you to take a look at it?

fartpants
16-Jul-2007, 04:42 PM
i'd watch it, shame its all fake

DjfunkmasterG
16-Jul-2007, 05:30 PM
My only gripe is Adrian Grenier as Pablo... get me Cliff Curtis and this movie would be fantastic.