PDA

View Full Version : dead rising on a lost planet

Danny
18-Jul-2007, 01:11 AM
Capcom dropped word with us today that the PC version of its third-person shooter Lost Planet will be getting a feature rich update next week. The July 20th update, an automatic patch, will add Mega Man, Dead Rising's Frank West and Joe from Lost Planet as playable characters. In addition, the PC version will also see some new options, including a Resident Evil 4-style over-the-shoulder view and a "wide" camera option. But wait, there's more.

Four new (to the PC) maps will also be available for download with the PC Map Pack #1 featuring Radar Field, Island 902, Hive Complex and Trial Point. The four maps will also be free for Xbox 360 gamers on the same day. Thanks, Capcom. We owe you one.

pissed ti aint on the 360 version but adding frank and his bega buster and resi 4 controls in lost planet would make it way more fun in my opinion. next up they should add zombies long with the akrid, that'd rock, still a co-op dead rising multiplayer would rock more:sneaky:

darth los
18-Jul-2007, 01:25 AM
pissed ti aint on the 360 version but adding frank and his bega buster and resi 4 controls in lost planet would make it way more fun in my opinion. next up they should add zombies long with the akrid, that'd rock, still a co-op dead rising multiplayer would rock more:sneaky:

I think it's a good bet that if it does well on the pc that we'll eventually see the same content on the 360 marketplace.

As for dead rising, yeah that would kick ass. I never thought that the first game in a franchise is the best iteration in the series anyway. Games don't usually peak until they're first or second sequel. By then they make all the graphical and gameplay improvements as well implement the user feedback they got which makes for a more refined experience.

Danny
18-Jul-2007, 01:28 AM
yeah we need dead rising 2 on the scale of san andreas, or at least crackdown in the citys size, maybe just as he leaves the willamettte mall he falls out the chopper, it was overloaded on the best ending so trubulance could throw him onto a store roof, you go down into the store, find a weapon and head into the town, otis could radio you from the chopper telling you wear stuff was like "theres a young couple trapped ina house in the suburbs ,you gotta help em frank"ect. ect.

you know that would rock so much ****ing cock.:cool:

darth los
18-Jul-2007, 01:47 AM
yeah we need dead rising 2 on the scale of san andreas, or at least crackdown in the citys size, maybe just as he leaves the willamettte mall he falls out the chopper, it was overloaded on the best ending so trubulance could throw him onto a store roof, you go down into the store, find a weapon and head into the town, otis could radio you from the chopper telling you wear stuff was like "theres a young couple trapped ina house in the suburbs ,you gotta help em frank"ect. ect.

you know that would rock so much ****ing cock.:cool:

yeah the next logical step would be to go into a city. something like re3 but on a much larger scale and a ton more zombies. Some new weapons would be nice too, It will be hard to top that mega man blaster though.

Danny
18-Jul-2007, 02:25 AM
a laser comes to mind, just move the beam around in a group of em adn watch em fall in pieces as they continue to shamble towards you.:D

darth los
18-Jul-2007, 02:29 AM
a laser comes to mind, just move the beam around in a group of em adn watch em fall in pieces as they continue to shamble towards you.:D

I think the re series did a good job of that. They should take what worked well with other zombie games and implemented in the sequel. I mean they already ripped off dawn and you can only go down from there.

Danny
18-Jul-2007, 02:30 AM
yeah, next up frank finds a recording of anancient book being read in a cbin in the woods...;)

darth los
18-Jul-2007, 02:42 AM
yeah, next up frank finds a recording of anancient book being read in a cbin in the woods...;)

As long as there are no naked, possesed girlfriends dancing through the woods it just might work.

Danny
18-Jul-2007, 02:49 AM
[*boop* you unlocked the "got raped by foliage" achievment]:dead:

darth los
18-Jul-2007, 02:55 AM
[*boop* you unlocked the "got raped by foliage" achievment]:dead:

LMFAO!!

That has to be one of the most disturbing things about that film. Just imagine having to deal with those splinters !! :eek:

Here are some screenshots for ya. Why is this man in his underwear?

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=168159

Danny
18-Jul-2007, 03:01 AM
cus franks the white equivalent of mr.T dresses dumb but are you gonna tell a guy with a machine gun he looks bad?, no, didnt think so.:D

darth los
18-Jul-2007, 03:04 AM
cus franks the white equivalent of mr.T dresses dumb but are you gonna tell a guy with a machine gun he looks bad?, no, didnt think so.:D

The only dude i wouldn't tell that to is chuck norris. :p

Danny
18-Jul-2007, 03:26 AM
the dude played walker texas ranger , HES DEAD TO ME!:lol: