PDA

View Full Version : Another Videogame Murder

darth los
18-Jul-2007, 01:17 AM
What's the over/under on the timeframe for Jack Thompson's inevitable involvement?

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=local&id=5480557

Danny
18-Jul-2007, 01:26 AM
sounds more like a case of severe addiction to me, and as anyone whos heard of world of warcraft knows that can occur in the gameing world as well.

darth los
18-Jul-2007, 01:48 AM
sounds more like a case of severe addiction to me, and as anyone whos heard of world of warcraft knows that can occur in the gameing world as well.

They're going to lock him up with that german kid from you tube who had a tantrum when his computer was acting up. They should play well together. :)

MissJacksonCA
19-Jul-2007, 01:16 PM
another case where a family gene pool needed more chlorine to keep out the idiots

AcesandEights
19-Jul-2007, 01:19 PM
People are horrifying.

darth los
19-Jul-2007, 05:19 PM
What's horrifying is that the kid will get a slap on the wrist and at worst be released when he's 18. They say he's going to be tried as an adult but i'm skeptical about how much time he'll actually do once the defense gets all their experts to testify.

MinionZombie
19-Jul-2007, 06:55 PM
Seems to be that they were playing a sports game, so no Manhunt ambulance chasing for JT...though he'll probably complain about competitive sports.

The kid who did the stabbing is a f*cking moron, nuff said. There was a household rule of "you lose, you hand over the controller". Clearly this kid got all pissed off and acted like a twat and then stabbed his brother...most likely not meaning it, because he no doubt had no idea how dangerous a knife is. He was probably just threatening (stupid enough), but then got in beyond himself...idiot.

darth los
19-Jul-2007, 07:04 PM
How do you forgive someone for something like that. I know they're family but in the back of your mind you have to be like, "dude you freakin' stabbed me!!":mad: They have to interact again at some point but that bond has got to be irreparably strained.

MissJacksonCA
19-Jul-2007, 07:07 PM
of course the bond is forever strained... i mean he's turned into the kid in the twilight zone where if he doesn't get his way he'll stab your ass...

where's my ****ing cupcake :lol:

MinionZombie
20-Jul-2007, 10:50 AM
Erm, the kid who did the stabbing killed his brother.

That bond is pretty damn over then...:eek:

MissJacksonCA
20-Jul-2007, 03:54 PM
It can't possibly have been that kids first violent attempt on a family member who dare interrupt the delicate bond between him and his VGs. Generally things start small and escalate. I'm just wondering... where the hells was the knife? Or did he go to the kitchen cubby and grab one off the knife block and come back and stab him?

darth los
20-Jul-2007, 04:38 PM
It can't possibly have been that kids first violent attempt on a family member who dare interrupt the delicate bond between him and his VGs. Generally things start small and escalate. I'm just wondering... where the hells was the knife? Or did he go to the kitchen cubby and grab one off the knife block and come back and stab him?

The thing of it is the brother who got stabbed probably could have defended himself but was probably too into the game to notice that his brother was coming at him with a knoife. Either that or he really didn't think that he would do it.

MissJacksonCA
20-Jul-2007, 04:40 PM
I figure he prolly thought his brother didn't have the nerve... like when my brother and I were fighting and he grabbed a glass blender from the kitchen and threatened to throw it... yeah... he did...

a blender... $80 dollars at Williams Sonoma

a broken window... $400 dollars at Home Depot

children... priceless

darth los
20-Jul-2007, 05:03 PM
I figure he prolly thought his brother didn't have the nerve... like when my brother and I were fighting and he grabbed a glass blender from the kitchen and threatened to throw it... yeah... he did...

a blender... $80 dollars at Williams Sonoma

a broken window... $400 dollars at Home Depot

children... priceless

:lol: :lol:

I thought you were going to say something like.

Having something to hold over his head....priceless.

MissJacksonCA
20-Jul-2007, 05:05 PM
Are you kidding i'd be deathly afraid of holding anything over his head he's like 6`2 and outweighs me and knows how to inflict pain i'd be insane to even try.

darth los
20-Jul-2007, 05:18 PM
Are you kidding i'd be deathly afraid of holding anything over his head he's like 6`2 and outweighs me and knows how to inflict pain i'd be insane to even try.

Information is power homey. I'm sure he wasn't that big when it happened anyway.

MissJacksonCA
20-Jul-2007, 05:22 PM
oh no he was... it was SCARY

darth los
20-Jul-2007, 05:51 PM
Seems to be that they were playing a sports game, so no Manhunt ambulance chasing for JT...though he'll probably complain about competitive sports.

i'll wager that he'll twist it to make an issue out of it. Video games are the devil you know. If you're wondering why he hasn't been in the news lately with games like manhunt, i heard that he was ordered to undergo a psych evaluation. No really. I'm not the least bit suprised either.