PDA

View Full Version : halo 3 find

Danny
18-Jul-2007, 01:20 AM
http://www.bungie.net/News/content.aspx?type=news&cid=12651

bungie put up a download fo the music from the latest e3 trailer dn tis pretty damn good, enjoy!:D

darth los
18-Jul-2007, 01:31 AM
That was hot. I always thought that halo had one of the best scores out there. GOW is up there as well.

Danny
18-Jul-2007, 01:34 AM
yeah i enjoy the gears one, since i rebought it recently, but its just a bit too tame it doesnt have any moments like when you rad the tomb of the arbiters in halo 2 and breaking benjamins blow me away instrumental comes on and works so well with the big fight between the huntrs and the brutes.

....damn its been a while since i played halo 2.

darth los
18-Jul-2007, 01:45 AM
yeah i enjoy the gears one, since i rebought it recently, but its just a bit too tame it doesnt have any moments like when you rad the tomb of the arbiters in halo 2 and breaking benjamins blow me away instrumental comes on and works so well with the big fight between the huntrs and the brutes.

....damn its been a while since i played halo 2.

Yeah the music is pretty seamless.

don't worry, halo 3 will be here in less than 90 days and there will be a whole new single and multiplayer experience for you. I know that especially in the first year that multiplayer will be crowded.

Danny
18-Jul-2007, 02:24 AM
man tell me about it, im gonna be playing that multiplayer beeyotch for month after i finish the single player.
i hope the campaign/story mode ahs online co-op this time, that would be bitchin beyond belief.:cool:

darth los
18-Jul-2007, 02:26 AM
man tell me about it, im gonna be playing that multiplayer beeyotch for month after i finish the single player.
i hope the campaign/story mode ahs online co-op this time, that would be bitchin beyond belief.:cool:

To tell you the truth i enjoy a games co-op mode more than any other aspect of the game. I think that there's a possibility of that happening since it worked so well for GOW.

Danny
18-Jul-2007, 02:29 AM
im thinking the same thing i aint played online co-op too much, i spent about 10 minutes playing crackdown with andy but ahd to piss off doon tha' toon so all i really did was blow up his car with a misile:lol: , gers co-op was a lot of fun though, havent played it with anyone on my buddy list though but itd be cool to yell down the headset "**** flank em" or something, you cant do that if your jsut playing in a random match up since most pople are ,in general, assholes.

darth los
18-Jul-2007, 02:40 AM
im thinking the same thing i aint played online co-op too much, i spent about 10 minutes playing crackdown with andy but ahd to piss off doon tha' toon so all i really did was blow up his car with a misile:lol: , gers co-op was a lot of fun though, havent played it with anyone on my buddy list though but itd be cool to yell down the headset "**** flank em" or something, you cant do that if your jsut playing in a random match up since most pople are ,in general, assholes.

Dude we need to get together on co-op one day then. Let me know in advance tho, so i can brush up. I haven't played in a while.:) I've played with a buddy of mine and it was a blast. We were laughing the whole time. It really adds a new dimension to the game that the other modes just don't provide.

Danny
18-Jul-2007, 02:46 AM
iev said it beofre and ill say it again we need a big hpotd game of like team slayer of sum-thin' on halo 2:cool:

darth los
18-Jul-2007, 02:49 AM
iev said it beofre and ill say it again we need a big hpotd game of like team slayer of sum-thin' on halo 2:cool:

I'll tell you what. When halo 3 comes out, i'm there dude. It'll have to be over the x-mas vacation tho. School and work are a bitch.

capncnut
18-Jul-2007, 03:54 AM
Yeah, I don't know why the original plan to do that went tits up. One things for certain though, I will be getting online for Halo 3, I will MAKE the time!

Danny
18-Jul-2007, 11:28 AM
yeah same here, all my brit buddy list members are on in the day when someone else is using our net connection or the u.s members are on at 3am when im to lazy to drag my xbox and games downstairs and set it all up again.:bored: