PDA

View Full Version : Benoit's toxicology report

darth los
18-Jul-2007, 06:55 PM
Here's what they found in his urine. I'm not a doctor so i don't know what this means in terms of his behavior on the night in question.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19810373

bassman
18-Jul-2007, 07:24 PM
Nothing against you, Darth, but i'm so sick of hearing about this guy. Every night on the news there's something about this sh*t and it's getting quite f*cking annoying.

He killed his family. He's a peice of sh*t. He killed himself. Problem solved. Let's move on...

MissJacksonCA
19-Jul-2007, 01:28 AM
There was interestingly enough another article that questioned whether his son ever had fragile x syndrome. What he had in his system is an odd combination ...that being the steroids coupled with the xanax and hydroco... when combined together who knows the effect it would have on the individual taking them

darth los
19-Jul-2007, 01:32 AM
There was interestingly enough another article that questioned whether his son ever had fragile x syndrome. What he had in his system is an odd combination ...that being the steroids coupled with the xanax and hydroco... when combined together who knows the effect it would have on the individual taking them

Well msnbc reported that those drugs wer used to sedate the son before he was murdered. This is way too premeditated to be attributed to roid' rage even though the amount of steroids in his system was 10 times the normal ratio.

MissJacksonCA
19-Jul-2007, 01:44 AM
how's it premeditated? because his son was sedated? who knew how often he gave his kid sedatives? and his wife could easily be a sedative addict... xanax and hydroco are 'in' drugs these days...

darth los
19-Jul-2007, 01:57 AM
how's it premeditated? because his son was sedated? who knew how often he gave his kid sedatives? and his wife could easily be a sedative addict... xanax and hydroco are 'in' drugs these days...

When you procede to kill your wife and child and then yourself over the course of 3 days i'd call that premeditated. nuff said.

MissJacksonCA
19-Jul-2007, 02:07 AM
yes i'm sure he said i'm going to go home and strangle my family to death and when i've had enough to drink i shall kill myself ...because strangulation screams premeditation

darth los
19-Jul-2007, 02:14 AM
yes i'm sure he said i'm going to go home and strangle my family to death and when i've had enough to drink i shall kill myself ...because strangulation screams premeditation

I'm just angry that the bastard killed himself. Not that he didn't deser ve to die but because he took the answers with him to his grave and will never truly suffer for what he did.

Shadowofthedead
19-Jul-2007, 04:11 AM
his wife did have a history of cheatin on him... my buddy that is big time into wrastlin and the such said this he is the kinda wrastlin junkie that stays up all night and researchs shiest so he can stay on top of the facts... i figured chris's wif had cheated on him enough times that he lost it or he found out the kid wasnt his... just my two cents

darth los
19-Jul-2007, 04:28 AM
his wife did have a history of cheatin on him... my buddy that is big time into wrastlin and the such said this he is the kinda wrastlin junkie that stays up all night and researchs shiest so he can stay on top of the facts... i figured chris's wif had cheated on him enough times that he lost it or he found out the kid wasnt his... just my two cents

If there's any truth to that i'd like to see that aspect of the case pursued. Not that it make what he did o.k. but it would be nice to have some insight into what caused this.

capncnut
19-Jul-2007, 04:55 AM
He killed his family. He's a peice of sh*t. He killed himself. Problem solved.
Couldnt agree more man. At first I was genuinely upset about Benoit but when the truth came out I really didn't care. On the special episode of Raw, John Ross called him an "excellent father and loving husband" - I bet he feels like a complete idiot now. Benoit does not deserve glory like Eddie Guerrero or Owen Hart, the man is a child killing piece of scum.

Besides the heightened level of testosterone, a synthetic version of the primary male sex hormone that is considered an anabolic steroid...
Just goes to show that Red Bull ain't the only stimulant that gives you wings. :dead:

darth los
19-Jul-2007, 05:26 AM
Benoit does not deserve glory like Eddie Guerrero or owen hart, the man is a child killing piece of scum.

Atleast we can all agree on that one.

flyboy
20-Jul-2007, 07:43 PM
Nothing against you, Darth, but i'm so sick of hearing about this guy. Every night on the news there's something about this sh*t and it's getting quite f*cking annoying.

He killed his family. He's a peice of sh*t. He killed himself. Problem solved. Let's move on...

here,here.:dead:

Mike70
22-Jul-2007, 11:45 PM
i am with bassman on this one. this guy was a total piece of human dogsh*ite. he murdered his wife and his own frickin son. i cannot wrap my brain around that- a 7 year old (i think) boy, his own child. WTF!! and the whitetrash muppets who are entertained by this prepubescent crap known as pro wrestling somehow think this guy is some kind of misunderstood hero??!!!! the video of this guy needs to erased or shot into space and the very memory of this piece of scum should be stricken from human memory.

darth los
23-Jul-2007, 12:49 AM
i am with bassman on this one. this guy was a total piece of human dogsh*ite. he murdered his wife and his own frickin son. i cannot wrap my brain around that- a 7 year old (i think) boy, his own child. WTF!! and the whitetrash muppets who are entertained by this prepubescent crap known as pro wrestling somehow think this guy is some kind of misunderstood hero??!!!! the video of this guy needs to erased or shot into space and the very memory of this piece of scum should be stricken from human memory.

I would rather burn all record of his existance. If it's shot into space then there's the possibility that some alien civilization would find it and get the impression that it's a representation of what all humans are like. And yeah, anyone who could do that to a child, let alone their own flesh and blood clearly isn't "human" in my book. Makes me wonder how the people who oppose the death penalty would react to a case like this. If he had lived that is.