RustyHicks
20-Jul-2007, 10:15 PM
This is truly sickening.
Turns my stomach.

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/13708685/detail.html?rss=dgo&psp=news

These girls should be punished more severly than they already are.:mad:

darth los
20-Jul-2007, 11:31 PM
They say that when people start torturing and killing animals that it's a sign that they could have mental problems and could potentially graduate to hurting and possibly murdering people in the future.

Debbieangel
21-Jul-2007, 01:25 AM
That sickens me too...those girls laughing over torturing that poor kitten and the kitten shrieking? WHA???:eek:
I hope they get these girls help which they sooo need!!!

darth los
21-Jul-2007, 01:45 AM
Who the hell thinks that type of stuff is funny? They need to set their little asses on fire so they can really have a laugh.

zombiegirl
21-Jul-2007, 01:53 AM
WTF? They were laughing? There is something seriously wrong with those girls. That is very deviant behavior. Strict punishment should be set for these girls and some serious psychological testing with treatment. Thank
god the little boy who witnessed came forward with the kitten.

flyboy
21-Jul-2007, 09:18 AM
This is truly sickening.
Turns my stomach.

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/13708685/detail.html?rss=dgo&psp=news

These girls should be punished more severly than they already are.:mad:

ive just seen the pics of that poor little kitten,how can anyone do such a thing as this?? some folk are beyond me.:(

thankfully not all people are like this and as cold hearted as that.:mad: :mad:

MissJacksonCA
21-Jul-2007, 03:27 PM
I swear if I ever saw someone torture or hurt an animal i'd beat to death first and ask questions later. Those kids are sick and royally effed up. They should be sent to a juvenile death row its obvious they have no respect for life so why should they get to live?

darth los
21-Jul-2007, 06:11 PM
I swear if I ever saw someone torture or hurt an animal i'd beat to death first and ask questions later. Those kids are sick and royally effed up. They should be sent to a juvenile death row its obvious they have no respect for life so why should they get to live?

Years ago where i live this used to happen alot. I remember some kids throwing a cat down a trash compactor and another time where they threw a dog off the roof. They're probably where they belong now, in jail. There are just some children that when you see the way they behave you just know where they're going to end up. They fit the bill perfectly.

MissJacksonCA
21-Jul-2007, 09:22 PM
I punched out a neighbor who tied his dog up under his basketball hoop and kept dunking the ball on his head... no wonder the dog was so fuct up... he never it coming with my sweet smile all the way down the street... kinda like i never saw the lawsuit for medical bills coming shortly after... or the police....

I worked with a girl who was trying to give away kittens before her boyfriend or family drowned them because they didnt wanna keep 'em... I was like WTF spay your cat you stupid whore... I mean for real wtf? Eventually I found homes for all the little darlings but god knows if she's drowned more...

EvilNed
21-Jul-2007, 10:31 PM
I grew up with cats, and they are arguably the only creature on earth I value as highly as humans. **** those teens, I'd tear their teeth out if I could.

AcesandEights
21-Jul-2007, 10:43 PM
Serious court-mandated therapy and time-away would be a good start for these kids.

MissJacksonCA
21-Jul-2007, 11:37 PM
Tear off their ears Ned it would be more newsworthy and painful too I might imagine...

RustyHicks
21-Jul-2007, 11:54 PM
darth is right, I read that somewhere too, a lot of known
serial killers tortured and killed animals when they were kids
or teens.:mad: Not saying these bratty B*tches will do the
same, but if they could do this to a helpless little guy like
that kitten, what the hell else can they do. They get thier
kicks out of it, soon they move on to something else,
next time it may be a kid. If they can get help, good,
but I still say they should have some parts of them set on
fire, see how they feel, bet they won't be laughing anymore
will they. I like Ned's idea too.

darth los
22-Jul-2007, 02:13 AM
They should definitely be put under some kind of supervision. This type if stuff escalates and will only get worse if it goes uchecked.

DeadJonas190
22-Jul-2007, 06:13 AM
darth is right, I read that somewhere too, a lot of known
serial killers tortured and killed animals when they were kids
or teens.:mad:

That is one of the characteristics that most serial killers fit. I remember watching a show about profiling serial killers on Discovery or the History Channel and they had a list of things that most serial killers did as kids that led up to them eventually becoming the monsters they are, that was one of the things on the list that almost every single one had done as children.

These girls need serious help, they are very messed up.

MikePizzoff
22-Jul-2007, 04:13 PM
If I saw this happening it would be the one time I'd come VERY close to striking a woman. ****ing ****s. I hope they rot.

darth los
22-Jul-2007, 04:29 PM
Sometimes these kids feel as if they're invincible. An ass whooping might just do the trick.

RustyHicks
22-Jul-2007, 05:33 PM
Better watch out for these girls,
they're trouble. If they ever go for
revenge, I'd hate to be the little boy
who caught them and rescued the kitten

darth los
22-Jul-2007, 10:29 PM
I have a feeling that they're going to have alot of eyes on them for a while. I really don't think that they're going to get the opportunity.