View Full Version : help! film title help...

flyboy
23-Jul-2007, 08:46 PM
it stars dj qualls and eliza dushku,and in it theres a scene where dj qualls takes mel gibsons braveheart off,and also a scene where they roll a very little student down the school banking-this little student always plays the trombone...:rolleyes:ps,it is a high school comedy.

darth los
23-Jul-2007, 08:54 PM
it stars dj qualls and eliza dushku,and in it theres a scene where dj qualls takes mel gibsons braveheart off,and also a scene where they roll a very little student down the school banking-this little student always plays the trombone...:rolleyes:ps,it is a high school comedy.

Finally!! One i know !! :D It's called " THE NEW GUY." It also stars eddie griffin.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0241760/

There have been alot of film/book title help threads lately.

Not to be sarcastic or anything but imdb and google are your friends. :)

Got em' MZ. :thumbsup:

flyboy
23-Jul-2007, 09:06 PM
thats it darth! thats it mate!!! thanx bud! *looks out for it in second hand shops*

darth los
23-Jul-2007, 09:07 PM
You should be able to find it dirt cheap somewhere. It's like 5 years old already.

EvilNed
23-Jul-2007, 09:10 PM
That's one of the best high school films ever, if you ask me. It's a parody of itself and the entire high school genre. So over-the-top. I love it. "Crazy eyes!"

darth los
23-Jul-2007, 09:16 PM
What ever happened to eliza anyway? She was kinda cute.

flyboy
24-Jul-2007, 01:18 AM
aye,eliza dushku is rather sexy i must admit!:p:p she's a 'come to papa baby' kind of girl!:sneaky:

darth los
24-Jul-2007, 01:28 AM
aye,eliza dushku is rather sexy i must admit!:p:p she's a 'come to papa baby' kind of girl!:sneaky:

A man could definitely do much worse. I wouldn't mind showing her off to my friends.