PDA

View Full Version : zelda needs a heart

Danny
25-Jul-2007, 03:17 PM
link cant talk, so how does he go shopping?

d0cnG1m2XbI

its been doing the rounds fer a month but i only found it today and i got a laugh out of it.

WARNING: if your not a nintendo fan you wont laugh.

....and you have no soul.

bassman
25-Jul-2007, 03:40 PM
:lol::lol::lol:

That was great. Were the clips of Link and the music taken directly from "Ocarina of Time"? I couldn't really tell....they sounded alike, though.

Did you notice the camera and "We I.D." poster in the shop?:D

Danny
25-Jul-2007, 03:46 PM
yeah its from the ocarina of time, though theres a free legal way to haev gotten hold of em, a while back the uk nintey magazine gave out a cd of all the best zelda songs from all the games, ive still got my copy somewere, they promised a metalg ear, metroid adn mario ones too but they never appeared to my knowledge.

darth los
25-Jul-2007, 04:34 PM
yeah its from the ocarina of time, though theres a free legal way to haev gotten hold of em, a while back the uk nintey magazine gave out a cd of all the best zelda songs from all the games, ive still got my copy somewere, they promised a metalg ear, metroid adn mario ones too but they never appeared to my knowledge.

That game was the best thing about the n64. Definitely one of the best nintendo has ever produced. That was funny. Thnx.

Danny
25-Jul-2007, 04:39 PM
actually im one of the rare minority that prefered the free roaming sea farin' aarg-venture of wind waker than ocarina.

....ill go and sit in a corner now, sorry.

bassman
25-Jul-2007, 04:45 PM
I never owned "Wind Waker", but I do know that I absolutely hated the cartoonish/anime style of it. The little bit of it that I played wasn't that fun, either.

My favorites will always be "Ocarina" and "Link to the Past".

darth los
25-Jul-2007, 04:47 PM
actually im one of the rare minority that prefered the free roaming sea farin' aarg-venture of wind waker than ocarina.

....ill go and sit in a corner now, sorry.

I guees i'll have to join you then because wind waker is my fav as well. ( until i play twighlight princess perhaps, if i can ever rip myself away from these boards that is.)

Danny
25-Jul-2007, 05:03 PM
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=NSmxQwGl7sc

c'mon bassman, how can you not love that game?!?:D

darth los
25-Jul-2007, 06:07 PM
Many people can't get past the cell shaded graphics. It's a shame too because there's a classic game underneath. I kinda liked them. That's why i'm looking forward to the phantom hourglass for the ds.

Danny
25-Jul-2007, 06:25 PM
im looking forward to taht more than twilgiht princess for the wii ill (eventually) buy.
It isnt as good if you aint played ocarina, like the whole backstory of link pissin' off adn then they chose to flood hyrule rather than let ganon get the triforce and it was one of the saddest moments in a nintey game when you go under the sea to find castle hyrule frozen in time as its getting raided adn you ehar monks humming the zelda theme, easily one of the greatest gaemign moments for zelda nuts.

darth los
25-Jul-2007, 06:44 PM
im looking forward to taht more than twilgiht princess for the wii ill (eventually) buy.
It isnt as good if you aint played ocarina, like the whole backstory of link pissin' off adn then they chose to flood hyrule rather than let ganon get the triforce and it was one of the saddest moments in a nintey game when you go under the sea to find castle hyrule frozen in time as its getting raided adn you ehar monks humming the zelda theme, easily one of the greatest gaemign moments for zelda nuts.

It's also one of the few games i've seen to get a perfect score by several gaming sites. I'm sure glad the wii has the virtual console man. That's definitely one of the first games i will be downloading. A couple of others are :

-mario 64
-punch out
-metroid

Danny
25-Jul-2007, 06:50 PM
screw excite bike though, that sucked balls, they should do the game boy games on there, if they otn allreayd that is, zelda: links awakening *ties hair back into comic book guy pony tail and dons glasses with tape in the middle* is far superior to a link to the past in my opinion.

Though my favourite zeldas are oracle of ages and season, if you can find em (cough-rom-donttellandyorhellcutmyballsoff-cough!) i can really recommend em, one utilises changing the seasons to alter the enviroment, the other utlises time travel, and if you haev both they form one great adventure game.

darth los
25-Jul-2007, 09:02 PM
I'll have to check those out. icksnay on the romsnay. :lol:

RustyHicks
25-Jul-2007, 11:30 PM
I think I need to move up with the times,
I still have NES from 1989...

Someone needs a head examine

Danny
26-Jul-2007, 10:27 AM
ive still got my NES out between my cube adn my dreamcast.:D

darth los
26-Jul-2007, 04:19 PM
I think I need to move up with the times,
I still have NES from 1989...

Someone needs a head examine

It think that's an amazing accomplishment personally. Not a day goes by when i don't wish that i had my old consoles and games. Wear it as a badge of honor.

bassman
26-Jul-2007, 04:32 PM
I need to sell mine. I still have two NES systems and an atari with a whole bunch of games. They're just collecting dust in the attic.

darth los
26-Jul-2007, 05:06 PM
I need to sell mine. I still have two NES systems and an atari with a whole bunch of games. They're just collecting dust in the attic.

What games do you have for it? They would have fetched a higher price before the wii came out, Their virtual console feature makes owning an nes a little less attractive unless you want to play really obscure games.

bassman
26-Jul-2007, 05:11 PM
What games do you have for it? They would have fetched a higher price before the wii came out, Their virtual console feature makes owning an nes a little less attractive unless you want to play really obscure games.

I can't even remember, man. I would have to get them all down. There's probably around 50+...

darth los
26-Jul-2007, 05:25 PM
It's amazing how time can cloud our memory of things. The NES had some classic games but they had they're fair share of turds as well. People probably won't be too interested in those.