PDA

View Full Version : The ps3 song

Danny
25-Jul-2007, 04:02 PM
R98qC0fd_1w

im finding gamein' vids up the yin-yang today, but none made me laugh as much. ironicly me and my freinds are currently taking turns onto guitar hero 2 on the ps2.

darth los
25-Jul-2007, 04:39 PM
You're on fire today dude. Sony, did kill they're brand. That was hilarious. I can't wait for that grill.

mista_mo
26-Jul-2007, 02:11 AM
that was pretty good, not lol funny but it brung a smile to my weathered ol' face.

Meh, for this Gen, i'm going for The 360, ps2 was better then the x-box and gc, and ps1 was betetr then 64....tbh tho, I am in love with the 360..I am buying one soon, and the ps3 isn't attractive to me at all..no games or nothing so far. i wonder if sony has any plans for the next time they decide to screw up...

and killzone 1 did not suck.

darth los
26-Jul-2007, 03:42 AM
Meh, for this Gen, i'm going for The 360, ps2 was better then the x-box and gc, and ps1 was betetr then 64....tbh tho, I am in love with the 360..I am buying one soon, and the ps3 isn't attractive to me at all..no games or nothing so far. i wonder if sony has any plans for the next time they decide to screw up..

Dude you've got to get a 360. You won't regret it, ever.

I'm sure sony will find another way to screw things up. Their sales have increased 135% since their annonced price cut. It won't last thouhg as they're planning on pulling the 60 gig model after what's in stores are sold out.

MinionZombie
26-Jul-2007, 10:24 AM
Just be careful with your 360, treat it like a King and you should be perfectly fine. :)