PDA

View Full Version : Zombie Comics!!

Dawg
26-Jul-2007, 01:44 PM
I don't know if this should be here, in the Land of the Dead thread or Media, maybe admins can move accordingly:

Land of the Dead Comic with lots of samples here!

http://www.gr.cl/pages/lotd.htm

Also, there is a Manga called: High School of the Dead around, I have to find the link again soon though.

:dead:Dawg

darth los
26-Jul-2007, 05:12 PM
Great!! More stuff to blow my scarce funds on !!:thumbsup:

MontagMOI
26-Jul-2007, 07:36 PM
Well it certainly looks better than that pile 'o' crap Dawn Of The Dead adaptation and the awful Living Dead titles put out by Avatar press. I'll certainly give it a go. Nice find, man.:p

"Jimmy?... Timmy"

CapnRhodes
26-Jul-2007, 09:10 PM
I have all 5 of these

darth los
26-Jul-2007, 10:03 PM
Well it certainly looks better than that pile 'o' crap Dawn Of The Dead adaptation

Yeah, there was a sample of it that was included when i bought the dawn ultimate edition. After i thumbed through it i'd seen enough. It was trash.

Yojimbo
29-Jul-2007, 05:42 PM
Thanks Darth for the Head-Up on that comic. Unlike the Dawn adaptation, this one looks like it was drawn by folks who know comics. Gonna have to check that out.

Even in this time when there are several zombie themed comics out there, this one might be one of the few worth actually owning.

Yashka
02-Aug-2007, 03:04 AM
Ummmm, The Walking Dead, anybody?

Danny
02-Aug-2007, 12:19 PM
Also, there is a Manga called: High School of the Dead around, I have to find the link again soon though.

seriously, what are the odds?, check the media section for a thread i posted about it 2 days ago.

Yojimbo
02-Aug-2007, 05:44 PM
seriously, what are the odds?, check the media section for a thread i posted about it 2 days ago.

Hellsing posted this link in that other thread about the manga, a decent one worthy of your time!

http://mangavolume.com/high-school-of-the-dead/manga/

Danny
02-Aug-2007, 11:00 PM
aye ,i dont just find a lot of horror game links for y'all but im such a big fan of anime an manga that if evilned met me on the street he'd probably spit at me:lol:

Dawg
04-Aug-2007, 12:07 AM

Definitely odd, and no I didn't read your post before hand.

I was skimming Manga through different sites and found it, and actually Rar file in fact.

mista_mo
04-Aug-2007, 12:26 AM
as allready said check out the walking dead.