PDA

View Full Version : And these scum will get a slap on the wrist no doubt!

Neil
31-Jul-2007, 02:10 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/6923987.stm

Kaos
31-Jul-2007, 02:23 PM
Neil,

You always post the cheeriest of stories.:rolleyes: To quote Darth Vader, "I find your lack of faith (in humanity) disturbing."

Although with a story like that it can be tested surely.

suicide22
31-Jul-2007, 02:30 PM
Very disturbing!

MinionZombie
31-Jul-2007, 02:31 PM
I hope those kids get banged up and humiliated, they deserve nothing better. The parents - no doubt useless layabouts who pay no attention to their kids, let alone instill lessons of right & wrong - should also be prosecuted for dangerous lack of parenting.

I would be in support of parents being held accountable to such crimes as well, because kids that are brought up properly are far less likely to get into serious trouble, meanwhile those left to run wild are almost certainly going to get into serious trouble.

It's about time the law got sorted out in this country.

Neil
31-Jul-2007, 02:57 PM
I hope those kids get banged up and humiliated, they deserve nothing better. The parents - no doubt useless layabouts who pay no attention to their kids, let alone instill lessons of right & wrong - should also be prosecuted for dangerous lack of parenting.

I would be in support of parents being held accountable to such crimes as well, because kids that are brought up properly are far less likely to get into serious trouble, meanwhile those left to run wild are almost certainly going to get into serious trouble.

It's about time the law got sorted out in this country.

I think why these sort of stories particularly concern me is my little lad (4yrs) old is starting school in a few months. He's being brought up (I hope) to be considerate, caring a respectful. Unfortunately these attributes are in many ways a weekness when confronted by people who do not share them :(

flyboy
31-Jul-2007, 06:04 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/6923987.stm

little bast****,they want putting away for life and it shud mean LIFE! or put in a cell with a big fat gay sex starved man called susan,and shafted all night.:mad:

RustyHicks
31-Jul-2007, 06:05 PM
Those kids, they're little devils and I do mean devils.
They got a mean, evil streak in them.
Parents are to blame for some of it,
and then those kids are damn well old enough to
know what they did was wrong.
They probably laughed, well they won't be laughing
any longer. They need harsh punishment, none of this
juvinile hall crap, they killed, they pay.
End of the line.
Makes me cringe,
this world seems to
be going to hell in an
apple cart.
Now I really understand that old
bumper sticker that says
"Beam me up Scotty, I want to get
off this crazy planet"
Pretty well sums up how I feel.

MinionZombie
31-Jul-2007, 06:37 PM
Just need to teach your kid to never show fear, even if he is scared, never give the bully any power and they'll give up or not even try. Always make sure at least one adult knows if anything untoward has occurred.

If a bully starts some sh*t, you've gotta finish it and walk away. Starting is not the way, finishing gives you the control and takes it from the bully, hopefully inspiring anyone else suffering at the hands of whoever the bully is.

If the bully themselves get into trouble as a result of their actions, if they don't like it, they'll eventually learn to quit it...but doing what this gubment does, rewarding trouble students who 'play nice' by attending detentions or whatever by giving them a freaking iPod - NO. :mad:

Basically, your kid needs to understand that he should treat others as he'd wanna be treated...but that rule goes out the window if someone treats you wrongly, in that case you finish it up on your own terms.

Tricky
31-Jul-2007, 07:32 PM
Heres something else that makes you lose even more faith in humanity,i hope those responsible get what they deserve after this :(
posted on another board
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/453008/hot_pussycat_burn_cat_18/

capncnut
01-Aug-2007, 07:29 AM
Heres something else that makes you lose even more faith in humanity,i hope those responsible get what they deserve after this.
I swear to God, if I ever saw that happen with my own eyes I'd f**king carve those dickheads some new facial features. Man, what kind of sick bastard gets their kicks from doing that?

I think why these sort of stories particularly concern me is my little lad (4yrs) old is starting school in a few months. He's being brought up (I hope) to be considerate, caring a respectful. Unfortunately these attributes are in many ways a weekness when confronted by people who do not share them :(
I understand what your saying 100%, Neil, because school is the place that will shape and mould your boy from 4 until 16. In fact, (bedtime excluded) he'll be spending more time there than home and it's just scary to think of the amount of interactivity he'll be having with all the other children - some of whom, will have been brought up in a completely different way.

Hopefully the goodness you've already programmed will make him do the right thing.

MontagMOI
01-Aug-2007, 02:49 PM
It seems hardly a day passes by without some atrocity or other to man or beast in this country. Like the story the other day about the Greyhound that got shot through the head with 2 crossbow bolts. At least that had an upbeat ending with the dog fully recovered. What was it the Labour government pledged when they got in?

- Tough on crime tough on the victims of crime -

The so-called human rights bill should be burned along with the vermin that hide behind it. Don't get me wrong, it's a great idea in theory but when did it ever protect a decent human being?
It is simply used by scumbags so it should go.

_liam_
01-Aug-2007, 03:37 PM
aye a lot of people are just turds.

again though i think it's too easy to assume that they came from bad homes.

the scary thing is your more likely to get decked by a pissed up upper middle class uni student on a coke bender than anyone else these days

darth los
01-Aug-2007, 04:17 PM
Most people do things because they feel that they can get away with it. People rarely think about the consequences of their actions. Most of their thoughts go into how they can get away with it, not the penalties if they get caught.

MinionZombie
01-Aug-2007, 05:08 PM
the scary thing is your more likely to get decked by a pissed up upper middle class uni student on a coke bender than anyone else these days

*turns tables on Liam* :sneaky::D

Where's your stats then, chap? :p

"Tough on crime, tough on the causes of crime" I think was the slogan, but yeah, tough on the victims of crime alright, the victim gets squat. :mad:

We need a vigilante on our streets, Ghost Rider style, clean up the mess that the gubment doesn't bother to attent to - because, shock horror, it's a tough job keeping civil order, which isn't really Labour's forte. If you could clean up crime with 5, 10, 15, 20 year and upward targets then Labour would be second to none. :lol:

The sad (and obvious) thing is...you can't. :(

Arcades057
01-Aug-2007, 07:26 PM
Forgive me, but I'm interested in hearing the names of the kids involved. How many Muhammeds and Sayids are among their number?

Yojimbo
01-Aug-2007, 09:30 PM
Sad that this happened, and even more sad that it is not an unusual event. Here in Los Angeles there have been many incidents of teenage kids running around videotaping themselves attacking homeless people just for fun. Not talking about throwing eggs or waterballoons, either. Beating people with baseball bats and tire irons, dousing people with lighter fluid and setting them ablaze. It seems that this is a relatively new phenomenon and it seems to be happening with more frequency these days, but is that a figment of media attention (or media overreporting)? Cannot recall this happening when I was a kid.

Maybe I have turned into one of those old guys who shake their fists at the youngsters.

CornishCorpse
01-Aug-2007, 09:42 PM
[QUOTE]

"Tough on crime, tough on the causes of crime" I think was the slogan, but yeah, tough on the victims of crime alright, the victim gets squat. :mad:

We need a vigilante on our streets, Ghost Rider style, clean up the mess that the gubment doesn't bother to attent to - because, shock horror,(QUOTE]

Vigilante? We jus need to get Vinnie Jones`s number and explain to him in alot of depth what happened and sure as hell he would go have a word..Ah my favourite euphimism for flesh splattering.

Neil
02-Aug-2007, 08:42 AM
Forgive me, but I'm interested in hearing the names of the kids involved. How many Muhammeds and Sayids are among their number?

Steady now!!

In reality I suspect none!

Now let's please leave race out of this...

Arcades057
03-Aug-2007, 12:24 AM
Steady now!!

In reality I suspect none!

Now let's please leave race out of this...

It has nothing to do with race, Neil and you know it. Do you remember the Paris thing, with all the "gangs of youths?" Or the "racist attackers" who beat up that one dude in front of a hotel?

Don't pull the "hiss, racist!" card about you, you know it's a valid question. And last I heard, Islam wasn't a race.

Khardis
03-Aug-2007, 12:33 AM
Legalize Gun Ownership For British Citizens Now!