PDA

View Full Version : very small snippit about the new trek remake/sequel/huh? ...thing

Danny
31-Jul-2007, 05:18 PM
From Sylar to Spock

Zachary Quinto has been casted to play as Spock in the new Star Trek film. Quinto is most well known for playing the villain Sylar in the popular TV series HEROES. The film is being directed by J.J. Abrams and has an anticipated release of Christmas 2008.

Soooo.....from playing sylar to playing spock. In my opinion theres very few people who could take on the role after nemoy but after watching the guy play the creepy as fook sylar im damn sure hes the best guy for the job.
what say you guys?, mad about the casting or pleased?

bassman
31-Jul-2007, 05:35 PM
He looks the part, but being that I don't watch TV shows like "Lost", I don't know how good he is at acting.

I also heard that at Comic-Con, Abrams said they're doing their best to get Bill Shatner into the film.:)

Danny
02-Aug-2007, 12:38 PM
heres some footage from comicon were they got quinto and nemoy on stage, and there is a creepy likeness i gotta say, i didnt see the last trek film but this one sounds like it might reinvigorate the ffranchise and im defo gonna check this out.

QJvrPZn9H3Q

bassman
02-Aug-2007, 12:46 PM
I can't believe Abrams said that he was always more of a Star Wars fan and now he's directing Star Trek. He'll never hear the end of that....

Funny video, though.

Danny
02-Aug-2007, 01:31 PM
according to the comments some "fat chick" fainted when nemoy came on, it may be 25 since the bilbo baggins vid but apparently hes still got it:lol:

-oh and for those who dont know, here it is, prepare yourself before you click.

XC73PHdQX04

Burbank
03-Aug-2007, 01:40 AM
In a number of UK newspapers (tabloids) it was reported that pop star Robbie Williams was due to play James T Kirk the new film.

While I think this was just a rumour, it was a horrible one!

As for the film itself, I'm quite looking forward to seeing what they do.