PDA

View Full Version : Will somebody assassinate Robert Mugabe already?

EvilNed
31-Jul-2007, 10:40 PM
Seriously. Last time I was in Zimbabwe (last summer), their inflation was at 1000%. I thought it was outrageous at the time. 1000 dollars was approx. 7 US cents.

NOW unofficial sources (non-goverment sources, that is) state that the inflation is at 15000%! What the ****?! So now 15000 dollars is 7 cents.

And what does Robert Mugabe do to combat the inflation (which is the EU and UN's fault, obviously, nothing is ever his fault)? He orders all shopkeepers to cut their prices in half immediately. That's crazy. That means the shopkeepers would loose huge amounts of money (not that it's worth anything) and the market would just collapse even further as no shopkeepers would want to buy any products since they wouldn't profit from it.

Of course, almost everyone protested. So now he's arrested around 4500 store owners, and it's going to get worse. This is Idi Amin all over again.

acealive1
31-Jul-2007, 11:05 PM
i got a better idea who to waste a bullet on.....mercury tipped of course:elol:

EvilNed
31-Jul-2007, 11:10 PM
i got a better idea who to waste a bullet on.....mercury tipped of course:elol:

Freddie... Mercury?

coma
31-Jul-2007, 11:25 PM
Freddie Mercury's tip?
Mamma Mia!

mista_mo
01-Aug-2007, 02:02 AM
I dunno much about global economics, but from what I remember about Germany after WW1...

you could buy a loaf of bread for like..2 million..marks I think it was? or was it more?

acealive1
01-Aug-2007, 02:21 AM
Freddie... Mercury?

no........who does the whole free world hate.........

we need to trim these bushes :sneaky:

Tricky
01-Aug-2007, 04:49 PM
I know what you mean,there would be zero consequences for the rest of the world if a cruise missile was to vaporise that man,in fact the world & even more so his country would be a lot better off!

darth los
01-Aug-2007, 05:05 PM
It would be nice if the u.s. could help but we're too involved with nation building at the moment.

Arcades057
01-Aug-2007, 06:46 PM
Yeah, that's just what we need, jump into Africa to help them out again. Some day people in that corner of the world rise up and take their countries back from the dictators ( :lol: yeah right) and when that happens, they'll start to flourish like they did... uh... they must've at one time.

Tricky
01-Aug-2007, 07:08 PM
Yeah, that's just what we need, jump into Africa to help them out again. Some day people in that corner of the world rise up and take their countries back from the dictators ( :lol: yeah right) and when that happens, they'll start to flourish like they did... uh... they must've at one time.

They did flourish when they were under british rule,unfortunately after we left they just let everything go to waste :rolleyes: India kept all the british transport systems etc in place after we left,& they did well from it!the africans should learn by that,although that would mean getting off their arses & not sitting there with their hands out which could be too much like hard work!

Arcades057
01-Aug-2007, 07:11 PM
They did flourish when they were under british rule,unfortunately after we left they just let everything go to waste :rolleyes: India kept all the british transport systems etc in place after we left,& they did well from it!the africans should learn by that,although that would mean getting off their arses & not sitting there with their hands out which could be too much like hard work!

And we be racists if we did that, you know. Damn whitey always keepin the brother down, and all that BS.

acealive1
01-Aug-2007, 11:14 PM
I know what you mean,there would be zero consequences for the rest of the world if a cruise missile was to vaporise that man,in fact the world & even more so his country would be a lot better off!

its very easy to make an idiot disappear than a educated man

Wooley
02-Aug-2007, 09:52 AM
Africa seems destined to be ruled by kleptocracies.

Geophyrd
02-Aug-2007, 02:02 PM
hmm, ah....BANG