PDA

View Full Version : EATING HABITS - Updates

DjfunkmasterG
01-Aug-2007, 01:40 PM
Last year I started a short film project with the guys behind Spaghetti Industries. Basically they jotted down a 20 page screenplay and want to make their first film about a cannibalistic serial killer. I am proud to say announce that we are just one weekend away from completion.

There was major delays since we last filmed in 2006 during the fall, and personal issues on both my side and theirs, but it is almost done and they seem really proud of it. Once the film is finished in post production I will post a clip or two online. Since I have the film equipment I have been trying to get this done for them and we are really hoping it all comes together. I am serving as the editor of the project so I am trying to be very midnful of how I cut the film.

I will most likely score the film as well, but we will cross that bridge when we come to it.

Dj

Neil
01-Aug-2007, 02:35 PM
Good stuff :)

DjfunkmasterG
05-Aug-2007, 11:44 PM
Started the final edit today. So far I have half the film put together in rough form, and once I get the remaining stuff added to the time line I can then start tweaking it up. I don't know what Scott and Christian are going to do as far as release. I don't think it will be web based, but I will keep you all posted.