PDA

View Full Version : Diary of the dead at TIFF

livingdeadboy
02-Aug-2007, 01:21 PM
Diary of the dead will premiere at the Toronto International Film Festival as a part of their midnight madness selection, I will for sure be checking it out.

http://www.torontointernationalfilmfestival.ca/filmsandschedules/midnightmadness/

Danny
02-Aug-2007, 01:40 PM
damn that'll be packed, so least well get teh fan verdict on if its a hit or a flop, right nwo im kinda in the middle form the shots weve been shown but shots dont mean jack ,i just think its gonna be in part inspired by 28 days form what ive seen.

scott_gunnell
02-Aug-2007, 06:50 PM
I am hoping it makes a cinema screening here in UK. I would defiantly travel across the other side of the country to see it. I’m in London so i guess there is a good chance. I would have to see a movie like this on the big screen.

I’m guessing it’s early to find out but would anyone know anything about that? You lot seem to have your finger on the pulse with the latest news.

Monrozombi
03-Aug-2007, 01:26 AM
I for one am seriously thinking about making the 8 hour drive up there for that, I just need to find someone to come along. It would be worth it

sirjacktorrance
05-Sep-2007, 04:52 PM
only 4 days to the first screening of the new Romero movie.Nobody it´s gonna travel to wach it?? if i lived on EEUU i will go witouth a doub!!:mad:

bassman
05-Sep-2007, 05:07 PM
What Jack said. SOMEONE had better make it up there and give us SOMETHING.

livingdeadboy
05-Sep-2007, 07:07 PM
I'll be there for sure.

sirjacktorrance
05-Sep-2007, 08:57 PM
I'll be there for sure.

it would be nice a non spoiler review from our first official reporter!!!;););)

livingdeadboy
06-Sep-2007, 12:17 AM
it would be nice a non spoiler review from our first official reporter!!!;););)

I was planning on writing a review afterwards ;)

AcesandEights
06-Sep-2007, 12:33 AM
I can't make it, even though Toronto is still on my to so list. I just can't swing it right now. :(

bassman
06-Sep-2007, 12:43 AM
I was planning on writing a review afterwards ;)

That's mandatory, man. Being that you'll most likely be the first around here to see it, if you don't give us a review, you'll get a stoning.;)

Griff
10-Sep-2007, 05:21 PM
The TIFF Midnight Madness blog has put up an article on the screening and includes some thoughts on the movie. There's also the promise of Romero footage from the event to come.

http://www.tiff07.ca/blogs/blog/default.aspx?blg=3&id=375&t=Diary-of-The-Diary-of-the-Dead